50 Cent's "My Life" Enters Into The Top 5 Taking Off Songs On Top 40 Mainstream Radio & Hits Top 30 On RHYTHMIC Radio

Urban
Inside the Top 10

Kendrick Lamar “Swimming Pools” 4th week at #1

Lil Wayne “No Worries” (ranked #2)
Just 100 total spins before reaching #1
Projected to be #1 replacing Kendrick Lamar “Swimming Pools”

Chris Brown “Don’t Judge Me” (ranked #7)
Gained spins over rival Rick Ross “Diced Pineapples” (ranked #8)
100 spins from ranking top 5 currently held by Kanye West “Clique”

2 Chainz “I’m Different” (ranked #9)
Just barely beat The Weeknd “Wicked Games” in total spins
500 spins from #5 held by Kanye West “Clique”

The Weeknd “Wicked Games” (ranked #10)
Most played record ranked inside the top 10 & tied for 2nd most played record on the chart

DYING A BDS’s DEATH
Inside the Top 10

Rick Ross “Diced Pineapples” (ranked #8)
Moved back in ranking vs. Chris Brown “Don’t Judge Me”
Charlotte, Detroit, Philly, Jacksonville, Baltimore all pulled the record down
Outside the Top 10/Inside the Top 20

TI “Ball” (ranked #11)
Moved back in rank vs. The Weeknd “Wicked Games” & 2 Chainz “I’m Different”
100 total spins behind #10

Wiz Khalifa “Remember You” (ranked #14)
Moved up 3 places in rank this week
should be ranked #12, Rihanna “Diamonds” is dying & 2 Chainz “Birthday Song” is falling

Future “Neva End” (ranked #16)
300 spins behind a falling #15 record

Trinidad James “All Gold Everything” (ranked #20)
Most played record on the Urban chart this week
Can reach top 10 before calendar year is over

DYING A BDS’s DEATH

Rihanna “Diamonds” (Rank #12)
Should be ranked at #14, “Diamonds” is less than 5 total spins from Wiz Khalifa
300 spins behind a growing TI “Ball” record ranked #11

Ciara “Sorry” (ranked #19)
Record is falling behind with a growing Trinidad James & A$AP Rocky record growing
Outside the top 20/Inside the Top 30

A$AP Rocky “F**kin Problems” (ranked #23)
2nd most played record tied with The Weeknd “Wicked Games”
less than 100 spins away from ranking #20
K
eyshia Cole “Trust & Believe” (ranked #24)
Music Choice & Shreveport helps bring this record back into the race outside the top 20

Miguel “Do You” (ranked #25)
Music Choice & Shreveport helps bring this record back into the race outside the top 20

DYING A BDS’s DEATH
Outside the top 20/Inside the Top 30

Chief Keef “Love Sosa” (ranked #27)
Moving slow on ranking, record has to keep up with Trinidad James & A$AP Rocky

Omarion “MIA” (ranked #28)
Record needs more markets or better dayparts to increase ranking
Outside the top 30/Inside the top 50

Watch the Duck “Poppin Off” (ranked #31)
Less than 100 spins from #30
Record has a cult following (college market & MTV U)

Fat Joe “Yellow Tape” (ranked #45)

One of the most played record on the charts this week

CROSSOVER RHYTHMIC

Rihanna “Diamonds” is projected to hold #1 through the new year maybe into February

Bruno Mars “Locked Out of Heaven” (ranked #6)
Tied with John Hart “Who Booty” for most played record inside the top 10

Swedish House Mafia “Don’t You Worry Child” (ranked #24)
2nd most played record on Crossover Radio last week

Will I Am & Brittney Spears “Scream & Shout” (ranked #26)
Most played record on the chart last week
Projected to be this New Years #1 most played record at NYE parties across the US

DYING A BDS’s DEATH

Ke$ha “Die Young” ranked #9
T
aken out of rotation in Spokane & San Antonio
Less than 100 total spins ahead of growing John Hart “Who Booty” record

URBAN AC

Miguel “Adorn” is #1 going into 2013

Avant “You & I” (ranked #4)
Moved ahead of Charlie Wilson “My Love is All I Have” (ranked #5)
Most played record inside the top 10

Tamar Braxton “Love & War” (ranked #17)
Most played record on the Urban AC chart this week
Hugest jump in ranking moving up 23 spaces

Top 40

Bruno Mars “Locked Out of Heaven” ranked #1
Lumineers “Ho Hey” (ranked #6)
Most played record this week inside the top 10

Taylor Swift “I Knew You Were Trouble” (ranked #13)
Moves up 3 spaces from last week
1500 spins behind a determined to go top 10 Pink “Try” record”

Dying a BDS’s death

Rihanna “Diamonds” (ranked #3)

Weakening inside the top 5, record will not survive when Lumineers “Ho Hey” approaches

THE END

Views: 3235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what's th posiion right now?
That Justin timberlake feat. Jayz came out a week ago, already I heard that record twice 2 days straight while heading to work. That 50 cent my life record, I haven't heard it once. I would say both record are average at best. That record played on urban radio, 99 jam which surprise me.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that these numbers are based on payola. These records are being push by labels. Until the label really get behind 50cent, you will not see this record do great on the radio in US. Overseas is a different ball game since is based on popularity and not really label politics. Since 50cent a known worldwide, he can probably get international spins without any label promo. So as a fan, don't expect that records to even have chance at decent spins. People will say its garbage, but there are way worse records getting decent spin on urban radio.
word... that's why 50 always goes over seas when promotin s***... the s*** in the states n***** be hatin the kid
there wasn't any pop singles on BISD that were cross over joints... BBM was but they stopped promotin it... either way 50 is that n**** so why do you hate so much? why do you want 50 to be number one world wide before you can enjoy the music?
50 cent is a US artist so his music is supposed to chart higher in the US. If his music charts higher overseas than the US, then he is no longer considered a popular artist in the US, just like Modanna and Nicole from the PCD, and Kelly from Destiny child. You do know these artists have records which chart higher overseas than in the US.
Back to 50cent, the fact that his music gets spins overseas whether he is on the top 10 or 20 in overseas charts says a lot about his reach musically. Most artist can even get their music to reach outside their neighborhood, let alone outside of the state. To be able to get spin overseas says a lot. My original comment is based on the focus on these US charts. These charts are based on labels spending money to get these spins up. So if the label is 100% behind the artist, whether a song is garbage or not, you will at least hear the record a few times before the radio cease to play due to the record not connecting with the audience. But in 50 cent case, he doesn't even get that original push. The only station that give him decent play is Hot97.
"These charts are based on labels spending money to get these spins up. So if the label is 100% behind the artist, whether a song is garbage or not, you will at least hear the record a few times before the radio cease to play due to the record not connecting with the audience."

This is why you hear the same trash songs on the radio over and over and over
Guess #1 in the UK counts for something
Nice report ..keep it up bro
i've been hearing this song alot more often on HOT 97, but it's still not a blockbuster song like everyone says it is. i've also been hearing Game's All That (Lady) track on radio as well. radio f*ckin sucks so bad these days just listen to see what artists they playand all they do play is Ross, French Montana, Lil Wayne, Big Sean, Kanye, Jay and the usual suspects
Is he the white Hopsin, or the second coming of Eminem? Or is he original you tell me? 16 BARS-Next up(My hit single)(OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) Share, Comment, like upcoming New Mexico Artists 2nd music video. Next up(My hit single)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiYlcaBfbv0
help a n**** out by supporting good music Major Distribution http://jamplify.com/mEkb20
EVERY BLACK PERSON IN THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE THIS VIDEO The Reawakening http://youtu.be/Q8wNM6jO38c

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

jBrizzle commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit x Angie Martinez: Talk Kids Being Off Limits In Beefs, Floyd Mayweather Jr's Reading Issues, 'The Beauty Of Independence' & More *UPDATE* Full Interview Added [Video]
"the less you say the more people wanna know!"
5 minutes ago
Inca Peruvian Chico replied to Inca Peruvian Chico's discussion Besides the EP that just came out, anybody got the songs that G-Units been putting out recently?
"Is there a link to all their songs? I bought the EP, just havent listened to it yet."
7 minutes ago
GULLY commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Whose Idea Was This? Gun Instructor Teaching 9-Year Old Girl How To Use An Uzi Is Killed When She Loses Control Of Weapon [Video]
"he was probably a racist piece of cow s*** anyways"
16 minutes ago
Mic.Hunter.D shared their video on Google +1
24 minutes ago
the enforcer commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post G-Unit x Jennifer Aniston x Wiz Khalifa x Tyga x Gerard Butler + More Sing Farewell To Chelsea Handler On Her Final Show!! [Video]
"Man i want that Unit fitted"
25 minutes ago
Roamn Profit commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Snoop Dogg Posts Top Ten Reasons He's Not Voting For Mitt Romney "He A White N*gga" [Full List Inside] *UPDATE* Video Added
"It says right in the video... SNOOP DIDN'T WRITE THE LIST YOU F|_|CKEN MORONS So stfu with your completely pointless comments. lol you dumbass muhafuckas smfh"
26 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”— Morrie Schwartz"
33 minutes ago
jBrizzle commented on corentin's blog post Video: G-Unit - Watch Me (Live On Chelsea Lately Finale)
"Did anybody feel that energy they're were giving off?! Dam they on fiyah!"
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy