After years of back and forth from the two bosses, it seems that both 50 and Ross have decided to bury the hatchet

Is there a Collaboration between G-unit & MMG in the near future ???

Stay tuned !!!!!! Story developing ....

Views: 1860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rick Ross is jealous of 50 because 50 is fit and he is fat look at 50 body and look at rick ross body

well there will be a gunit mmg collab. banks and meek have a track somewhere. i know it. and i cant wait for that s***

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

AVITY commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Future Performs 'Move That Dope' Ft. Pusha T On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon [Video]
"future's singing style has no longetivity..#ciara should think of dat if she went for fame lol"
4 minutes ago
AVITY commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Idiot Father Teaches His Toddler Son How To Smoke Cigarettes [Video]
"seems like the kid was an accident child to the guy..#not everyone is prepared to be a parent"
8 minutes ago
Avenue G. commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Cubana Lust Says Q From Worldstar Was Holding Her Back - TI50
"She might want have a baby for me!"
8 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 9 blog posts were featured
9 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
Crysal Bennett liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Future Performs 'Move That Dope' Ft. Pusha T On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon [Video]
10 minutes ago
HoE KillA 253 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2 Chainz - Freebase EP (Cover/Tracklist/Features)
"that is f***** up... R.I.P. Bigg Homie"
10 minutes ago
My Name Is My Name commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Papoose On Drake's 'Nothing Was The Same' Album: "Everybody's Scared To Say It. It Was Sweet" [Video]
"and once again papoose is dissing someone else to keep his name relevant. dudes been here since 1999 and has 1 album... nobody cares about this guy. his second album wont be out until 2028"
12 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy