After years of back and forth from the two bosses, it seems that both 50 and Ross have decided to bury the hatchet

Is there a Collaboration between G-unit & MMG in the near future ???

Stay tuned !!!!!! Story developing ....

Views: 1912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shout out to 50 !!!!!!!!!! many of u are too blind to notice, but the beef/back and forth and bitterness between him and Ross has ended !!!!!
Fact # 1 > for the last couple of posts, they have referred to Ross as Rick Ross and not Officer Ricky !!!!!!!!!!!
Fact # 2 > They warming us up (or I should say you guys up) to ross by showing love to his people and shining light on them on thisis50.com !!! First Interview was with Stalley, than Meek Mill, And Now Wale !!!!!!!!!
Opinion # 1 > I'm Willing to put Money right now that fif and ross have spoken either personally, over the phone, or through mutual people ... I'm sure that Fif understands that he needs to warm up his hardcore fanbase to ross, and i'm sure ross has a huge amount of respect for 50 for his personal growth as a man, Individual, and being able to put the B.S. to the side and have the opportunity to collaborate, break bread, and find ways and opportunites to make money together !!!!
Opinion # 2 > I'm sure fif and ross wanted to surprise their fans respectively and the world, I'm sure they had or still have great plans to release the news, either through collaboration, show, or press to share the news, and I'm honestly sorry if i'm hindering those plans, but I'm just trying to show people that they should use their brains a little bit more !!!!!
FOR THE RECORD !!! SHOUT OUTZ TO 50 & G-UNIT/ SHOUT OUTZ TO RICK ROSS & MMG, I SEE THAT MY DREAMS OF SEEING LLOYD BANKS AND RICK ROSS ON THE SAME TRACK IS BECOMING A REALITY !!! AS WELL AS SEEING G-UNIT AND MMG COLLABORATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Told YOU BASTARDS !!
source please ahaha i bt fifty squashed it ahha so sad hahaa
source or GTFO

are you friggin retarded? did you not see this? 1:24-1:45...dude rick ross is a buster, just like the hip hop fans nowadays..stop biggen him up like hes zeus or something

wow thats a really good interview ive never seen that before. most sincere interview ive seen in a while
This "fake beef" has been over for 2+ years. Get over it.
if this happens then it's only right for 50 to squash it with Game & Buck too
LMAOOO & Why is that ?? Fif didnt help Ross with S***! Those n***** bit da hand dat feed them.. 50 help dem n***** become millionaires & they f***** betrayed him so F*** them!!

This situation is totally different
it makes no sense for 50 to squash it with Rick Ross and not Game, Game already apologized, Ross didn't
fifty is too emotional the only rason why he squased this beef is becuzz ross exposed his a** and made him irrelevant
Go eat s*** freak

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy