50 Cent Presents SMS By 50 (Girls Go Wild preview?)

Views: 10135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahahahaha 

I doubt it. The other voice doesn't sound like Jeremih.. And I doubt it has another feature on it. If it is a song, it sounds more like Chris Brown or Pharrell.

Eh maybe I was wrong.. It does kinda sound like Jeremih when I listened to it a second time. Who the f*** knows.

its jeremih tho
Guess he going for a pop record out the gate since going urban the last two times failed. Hope that Big 10 produces one hell of a street record or whenever he releases a street single the s*** is raw. You can't do a pop record out the gate without something dominating urban radio really soon after. Gives the wrong impression on your album

c/s. Thats exactly what i said about BISD. BBM was a cool single, but it gave off the wrong first impression for a lot of people for what was supposed to be a hardcore album

^^
Sounds better than baby by me
This n**** really just said it sounds better than Baby By Me based off 4 words...I'm out
Goodbye beats by dre..but they will try and blackball 50 headphones out the business. I wonder who is going to sell the headphones. If he gets them in Apple store and Best Buy. its a wrap
the second voice is jeremih
And the song goes like " she a super freak..position after position...the girl gone wild..she drop it loooow" lol
sounds like it could be. Snippet sounds kind of promising.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

G.DUBBZ/M.E.P MUSIC shared their video on Google +1
44 seconds ago
G.DUBBZ/M.E.P MUSIC shared their video on Google +1
1 minute ago
DJJustBeatz shared their blog post on Twitter
8 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's 3 blog posts were featured
8 minutes ago
DJJustBeatz posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
Breezy Says posted a blog post

[Single] The Whole Room DJ Outta Space (@DJ_OuttaSpace) ft. K - Major & Que [Prod By Mikhail]

Coalition DJs very own, DJ Outta Space releases his single "The Whole Room". This single has BREAKOUT artists, K-Major and Que, both of whom have experienced major popularity with recent records.When you mix a combination that lethal, the result is nothing less than groundbreaking. Be among the first to support…See More
18 minutes ago
Cizzle commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Huh? Florida Woman, Jasmine Tridevil, Spends $20K On 3rd Breast To Turn Off Men (Video/Audio/Pics)
"SHE TOOK THE MOVIE TOTAL RECALL A LITTLE TO SERIOUSLY"
18 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy