50 Cent Presents SMS By 50 (Girls Go Wild preview?)

Views: 10164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahahahaha 

I doubt it. The other voice doesn't sound like Jeremih.. And I doubt it has another feature on it. If it is a song, it sounds more like Chris Brown or Pharrell.

Eh maybe I was wrong.. It does kinda sound like Jeremih when I listened to it a second time. Who the f*** knows.

its jeremih tho
Guess he going for a pop record out the gate since going urban the last two times failed. Hope that Big 10 produces one hell of a street record or whenever he releases a street single the s*** is raw. You can't do a pop record out the gate without something dominating urban radio really soon after. Gives the wrong impression on your album

c/s. Thats exactly what i said about BISD. BBM was a cool single, but it gave off the wrong first impression for a lot of people for what was supposed to be a hardcore album

^^
Sounds better than baby by me
This n**** really just said it sounds better than Baby By Me based off 4 words...I'm out
Goodbye beats by dre..but they will try and blackball 50 headphones out the business. I wonder who is going to sell the headphones. If he gets them in Apple store and Best Buy. its a wrap
the second voice is jeremih
And the song goes like " she a super freak..position after position...the girl gone wild..she drop it loooow" lol
sounds like it could be. Snippet sounds kind of promising.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"I'm to interesting right CURTIS JACKSON."
1 minute ago
"Good thing I didn't buy the 25 dollar card.or I'd be out 25. Not 7."
8 minutes ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Australian Woman, Mersane Warria, Charged With Murder In The Stabbing Deaths Of Her 7 Children & 1 Niece (Video)
"A slap on the wrist for killing 8 children, Bongo you need to go and kill yourself."
11 minutes ago
"I'm not stupid EITHER .I hand over my card the Offc.replaces with a blank card swipes it,no fare .ITS A CARD TRICK"
12 minutes ago
BDL4LIFE Entertainment liked BDL4LIFE Entertainment's blog post BREAKING NEWS: BDL4LIFE Entertainment signs a major distribution deal with Universal Music Group Distribution via /Ingrooves Music Group
14 minutes ago
BDL4LIFE Entertainment posted blog posts
15 minutes ago
"AND SO DOES G UNIT."
21 minutes ago
"But I know You owe me some money."
23 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy