50 Cent Not On Top 100....Barely Makes Top 50 Hip Hop & RNB Chart...5 Weeks Left For BISD...IM TERRIFIED!

ZV says 50 mania is starting?... im on the west coast and the vibe out here is very quite for 50....we were all feeling I Get It In!

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 don't need to push back s***, his name is big enough to do numbers, as long as they promote a mouth before it drops he's good.

F*** all that where you single charts b*******, it bout you album.
BISD will leak about one week before the release date and if it's a classic, ppl will hear that and buy it

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Taxstone: "I Genuinely Like Cam'Ron But If He Keep Talking He Gone Be On The Get The Sh!t Smacked Out Of You List Also"

Taxstone: "I Genuinely Like Cam'Ron But If He Keep Talking He Gone Be On The Get The Sh!t...

thisis50.com

Taxstone is not easing up on his accusation that Cam'Ron is a snitch for mentioning his 2005 shooting in…

See More
Facebook5 minutes ago · Reply
united-gs commented on corentin's blog post Shooting At T.I.'s NYC Show. 1 Dead, Rapper Troy Ave Wounded
"How yall know that sh!t was retaliation for capital steez?? Gtfoh....yall speculating, but if it was, the shooter didnt get the dude that dissed And even though it was insensitive, son was right, suicides is for the weak minded....you gonna die…"
6 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 6 blog posts were featured
7 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
Rich commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Young M.A - OOOUUU (Official Video)
"nope, sorry @Chris"
10 minutes ago
pedro liked NewMusic's blog post DJ Drama Ft. Chris Brown, Skeme & Lyquin - Wishing (Official Music Video)
11 minutes ago
Maurice Stephens commented on NewMusic's blog post DJ Drama Ft. Chris Brown, Skeme & Lyquin - Wishing (Official Music Video)
"S*** TOUGH"
17 minutes ago
Maurice Stephens liked NewMusic's blog post DJ Drama Ft. Chris Brown, Skeme & Lyquin - Wishing (Official Music Video)
17 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy