50 Cent Not On Top 100....Barely Makes Top 50 Hip Hop & RNB Chart...5 Weeks Left For BISD...IM TERRIFIED!

ZV says 50 mania is starting?... im on the west coast and the vibe out here is very quite for 50....we were all feeling I Get It In!

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 don't need to push back s***, his name is big enough to do numbers, as long as they promote a mouth before it drops he's good.

F*** all that where you single charts b*******, it bout you album.
BISD will leak about one week before the release date and if it's a classic, ppl will hear that and buy it

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Nicole Jones posted a status
55 seconds ago
1 minute ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lord Jamar On Pedophile Jared Fogle: "He's Going To Get Raped In Jail" (Video)
"Glad subway got rid of him quick but a part of me wish they kept him. He can do a prison subway jingle. "Free, Free against will, Free against will footlongs, every damn day!!" Pedophiles can come in any day and get a free shanking along…"
2 minutes ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lord Jamar On Pedophile Jared Fogle: "He's Going To Get Raped In Jail" (Video)
"He looks like prev though. He going to see and get a lot of foot longs in prison though. i dont feel sorry for child molesters.May he suffer dearly behind bars."
18 minutes ago
Indie Castle posted a blog post
27 minutes ago
28 minutes ago
29 minutes ago
30 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy