50 Cent is the major person to blame for H.F.M.2 not being commercially sucessful.....this is REAL TALK. Details inside.

The first main problem i have with H.F.M.2 is the track with Eminem.

Why in the hell was that track not included on the physical copy of the album? Why?
That track is the hottest track in the entire album and it was only available on the itunes version. Why?
That track, (Where I'm At - lloyd banks ft. Eminem) should have been a single at least.
Lil Wayne released a single with Eminem with a video, that was major promo.
Drake did that track with Em, that's promo

Where was the promotion from EMI?

50 cent should have paid attention to this album and made sure things went according to plan. He has both the authority and money to make these things go according to plan. Where was he?
Probably doing video shoots with Jeremih or in the Toot It and Boot It video shoot?
Where was G-Unit promoting H.M.F.2?

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

because the fact is they didnt want the Em track to leak even though half of it did it succeeded in leakin on the day the album dropped on Itunesd and in stores so really the Em songs wasnt gonna help sales much anyway 2 STFU wit blame 50 crap it aint his fault Banks may b his artist but if Banks was to stand on his own and b separate from the 50 brand (notice I didnt say G-UnIT) hes gonna have to figure out wut r the does and dont for him to gain his ultimate success and plus Banks explained many times in interviews y 50 wasnt involved where have u been?
@ IamFlow

OMG u keep sendin da pics of yo small weiner FLOW got SMALL WEINER chek ma discussion b**** a** FLOW got da SMALLY PENIS problem and DA REV know all bout it

http://www.thisis50.com/forum/topics/why-does-i-am-flow-has-a-small
Attachments:
y do u got pics of other guys penis 4 ??? hell is wrong with u?
Smh
50 tried to get too cute.. Space out the quality tracks so people cop a physical and a viral copy.

When you try to play too smart when you hustling it always backfired. Keep ish simple! But I guess 50 was touchy because it was his money on the line.. not interscope.
@ IamFlow

OMG u keep sendin da pics of yo small weiner FLOW got SMALL WEINER chek ma discussion b**** a** FLOW got da SMALLY PENIS problem and DA REV know all bout it

Attachments:
Come'on fans and stans.. stop dissing constructive criticism around here! You're probably even more to blame for all this..

If hate won't help then your naive attitude ain't helping either!
@ IamFlow

Attachments:
My response is to u mentionin the track with em bein iTunes only.It's obvious they have a deal with em because two of his hottest tracks from recovery were iTunes exclusive.So they probably got PAID big for that
@ IamFlow

Attachments:
well by the looks of it, 50's money is going down the drain again since banks is on the verge to triple platic copies sold

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

pedro liked Besir Esati's blog post Best G-Unit Instagram Pictures Of The Week (Pics)
5 minutes ago
Beloved Quinones commented on NewMusic's blog post Drake - '6 God' x 'Heat Of The Moment' x 'How Bout Now' (Listen/Download)
"Manh f*** dat.. Where the unit with that BEAST.. BOMB ON DESE STRIPPER WIFIN N*****"
20 minutes ago
2Corvettes liked NewMusic's blog post Papoose - No Love
26 minutes ago
2Corvettes commented on NewMusic's blog post Papoose - No Love
"# Energized."
26 minutes ago
2Corvettes liked 50s Most Wanted's blog post 50's Most Wanted Model Spotlight Presents..."Umeko Evans"...Petite Treat
37 minutes ago
2Corvettes liked NewMusic's blog post Waka Flocka - Lifestyle (Remix)
39 minutes ago
2Corvettes posted a status
"#SK listening to 2PAC"
43 minutes ago
2Corvettes commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Oh My! Tatted Up Holly Brings Instagram To Life With Her Sexy Photos (Pics)
"#SK couch."
47 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy