50 cent interview at the mayweather gym, las vegas. Personally claims new album will be out in july.

Views: 1445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tru dat......i noticed it too
lol its so easy to get u dudes riled up...he said curtis was a flop LOL...common sense would tell u that comment doesnt even warrant a response...
i dont believe in anything when I saw the first single, or title of the album or some artwork i would believe, but 4 now I dont believe anything from 50, from dre or game
c/s the Album ain't coming out July2nd more likely theLostTape will.

ATTENTION...our friend and emotional blogger EZ has something he wants to say to Dre...He's been typin' my name in every thread and beggin' 4 my attention so ok heres ya chance EZ go....go say ya peace so we can get back to the thread at hand...

Yo That Boy Obsessed with you and Mic
50 aint droppin' in July.
The only people that cares about 50 cent record salesin the present are people that want to see him a fail or people that want to see him #1 on the charts.
50 is at a point in his career where record sales is not a big deal. Would he want to sale 3, 4Million records, yes, everyone would. But in reality, he would have to have the whole industry behind him to sale these type of numbers. with all the hype behind Lil Wayne, he only sold max 2.5 to 3 Million. People look at BISD as a flop due to lack of sales, but in reality, 50 cent basically use the BISD promo run to cross market his products (50 Law, Power cologne, Movies) which is smart because he is using the Interscope $$$ and platform to create demand for his product. This new album will be the same which I think is the reason why Interscope is hesitant with 50 cent. 50 cent will probably go on a promo run promoting SK, and SMS which is in direct competition with Jimmy Beat product. It's like Coca Cola paying for a Pepsi ad.
Well Said bro
Co-sign......
good points. 50 always uses one thing to leap frog into the next. just like he used selling crack to get into hip hop
50 CRAZY LOL...

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Bongo Jones commented on NewMusic's blog post Madonna Ft. Nicki Minaj - B*tch I'm Madonna
"no"
11 minutes ago
eric rodriguez liked NewMusic's blog post Kevin Gates Ft. August Alsina - I Don't Get Tired (Official Music Video)
21 minutes ago
Unknown Assassin commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Azealia Banks Goes To War With Action Bronson On Twitter: "You're A Greasy Fat White Man Impersonating Ghostface Killah." Bronson Drags Solange & Q-Tip Into It
"It's blatantly obvious that she's oblivious to the origins of hip-hop, 'cause if she was Banks would know that there were white graf artist, break dancers, djs and emcees, it was a variety of ethnic groups that made up the culture of…"
31 minutes ago
tonia left a comment for tonia
"Deep in thought ...today a Cop wait two Cops got shot today in Brooklyn. With all that's going on with NYC and the World its getting scary. Who would have thought two more would be dead. I pray for peace. Its not to say it has anything to do…"
33 minutes ago
di commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anonymous Threatens To Ruin Iggy Azalea's Career Unless She Apologizes To Azealia Banks & Eric Garner NYC Protestors
"b****** getting famous over this s***.. nobodys knows a single song of azelia b**** but still she makes headlines f*** the internet and for Iggy releasing her sex tape the only thing that would happen is making her more popular than nicky minaj"
1 hour ago
Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"THX ."
1 hour ago
"NOT ESPECIALLY FOR ANY SPECIFIC REASON AT ALL."
1 hour ago
"AND YOU TOO, 50.ESPECIALLY ."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy