Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Royalchi you probably didnt hear "Laugh Now, Cry Later", "Raw Footage" & "I Am The West" hear this cds first then you talk lil Mofo...
Yes I did & that's why I said what I said! He's trying to keep up with the times when the old Cube was timeless. Pac even spoke of this about Cube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UJoMyHkJGo

Any real Cube fan would never compare the albums you named to his work with NWA, Amerikkka's Most Wanted, Kill At Will, Death Certificate, Predator, Bootlegs & B-Sides & WAR & Peace (War Disc). Laugh Now Cry Later was OK but not Cube quality, the last two was just trash.
@Surrogate Paine! I'm not trying to be cool, I'm just being real with you! I hope the collab is a movie because a track has all the makings of being disappointing.
exellent finally
good news
Finally Hope Its Music

50 and Cube could make a "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" Pt 2
hell yea a concept similar to that would be dope as hell
I want the 2 things,a hot music and a gangsta movie!
wish they do a remix to "today was a good day"
See look at that! Look at how many years you had to go back for a Cube hit. That's my point!
**3 SPOTS LEFT**
Submit your track (Mp3) to (theundergroundfix@gmail.com) TODAY & get on 'The Underground Fix Mixtape Vol. 54' Featuring: Currensy, Devin The Dude, Wiz Khalifa, Fabolous, Eminem, Royce Da 5'9, Game, Chris Brown and more!! 3 spots remain, lock in your spot today!!
http://youtu.be/iqyOnV505dA?hd=1

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

TampaMystic posted a blog post

[Single] Philonius Phunk - Man on a Mission ft. Birdy, Kennyb Showetime, D-Hud, & A-Game @PhiloniusPhunk

The super nerdy producer, Philonius Phunk, connected with some of the rawest emcees from around the country to bring the sound of “the grind”. Linked with Birdy, Kennyb Showetime, D-Hud, and A-Game, the latest single, “Man on a Mission,” delivers the message that the world can be yours but one must grind consistently to take it.Listen now on Soundcloud…See More
7 minutes ago
Yung Hus posted blog posts
54 minutes ago
kdough posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Grind2Glory posted blog posts
3 hours ago
James L liked James L's blog post Josh Thrasher - "Time 2 Get Paid RMX" (Ft/ JXVE)
6 hours ago
James L posted blog posts
6 hours ago
James L liked James L's blog post Fame - "With Me" (feat. Skinnyfromthe9 X DJ SDot1738 X Bulletproof_Belv)
6 hours ago
djmalo23 posted blog posts
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy