I GET MONEY is looking like the worst thing to have ever happened to 50 cent.
- 50 Cent basically got the I Get Money beat for free. Since then, 50 cent doesn't believe a good beat should cost money. Listen to TOS and BISD for proof.
- 50 Cent quoted I Get Money for the first single of his follow up album. It wasn't good.
- 50 Cent didn't sweat over writing the hook for I Get Money. The last top 20 hook from 50 cent (which he didn't write).
- 50 Cent shot I Get Money video indoors in front of green and blue composite wood. We stopped getting top draw, MTV shutting down videos from 50 since. The real theatrical sh1t is gone. 50 basically stayed indoors ever since. When he goes outdoors it's in the middle of the desert or inside some alley way. And worst yet, he seems to be directing these videos.
- 50 Cent has constantly tried to recreate I Get Money. Get It Hot, Get Busy, and some other forgettable joints I forgot.
- I Get Money charted at 20 and 50 cent treated it like it was number 1 on the charts. Since then, 50 cent has progressively dropped his standards of what billboard position is acceptable to him. From 20 with I Get Money. To 28 With Baby By me. Honorable mention 56 - I Like The Way She Do It (which I still think was Lollipop's competition) and 96 with I Still Will Kill.
- 50 Cent didn't take the high road with the video. Instead he spent it convincing people to want a Kanye victory by decorating his video with remarks like 'Obey King 50', 'U MAD', 'Listen Stupid'.
-I Get Money & I Get Money Remix(cut video at the start of Still Will Kill) videos were the last time 50 cent wore G-Unit clothing in a music video.
I didn't like I GET MONEY immediately, it grew on me. It was a time when a lead single from 50 cent not cracking the top 20 was unusual.
Fucc u I Get Money.
incorrect. "Ayo Technology" spent 17 weeks on the chart and peaked at #5. its all right here: http://www.billboard.com/artist/50-cent/chart-history/340706#/artis...