50 Cent Hasn't Spoke To Lloyd Banks in 9 Months!!! Daaaaaammn...

Views: 6329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...it's like that awkward moment when a girl tells you she's pregnant with your baby and so you don't talk to her for the next 9 MONTHS until you get to see what the baby looks like. Holla! (lol)
hahahahahah
ur and uneducated n***** thats coming from a WHITE boy. f****** dumb nig people like u who keep the world down. foolish

lloyd banks theme song right about now!!

HAHA

50 shouldn't compare Banks Situation with the Loss of his Father to West loss of his Mother, West was a blood sacrifice, Banks wasn't. There's a big difference Banks cared and had deep love for his parents West didn't.
The more 50 defend these puppets the less i respect him. They probably using him too like 50 said in one of his interviews Jz sends him emails i wouldn't be surprise if they all connected to blind the masses with their music

u dummy it wasnt a blood sacrifice ...

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

DS liked NewMusic's blog post Cassidy - All U Can Eat (Prod. By BishopMakeItKnock)
12 minutes ago
DS commented on NewMusic's blog post Cassidy - All U Can Eat (Prod. By BishopMakeItKnock)
"Cassidy youre my idol. But let them know.. im seeing a trend no disrespect black males get butthurt like wiz like floyds friend like minajs ex are all getn butthurt over these white b****** like kim k. Like jenner daughters like iggy like that…"
14 minutes ago
Dee-Dee shared John Campbell's video on Facebook
20 minutes ago
LGJJ shared a profile on Facebook
21 minutes ago
Dee-Dee liked John Campbell's video
21 minutes ago
LGJJ posted a status
21 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Boycotts Hot 97 After Being Dissed By Azealia Banks During Interview (Video)
"Tony Yayo!!!"
26 minutes ago
DS commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 'It Follows': New Horror Movie Trailer (Video/Pics)
"Cool ill wait til it hits theaters."
27 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy