50 Cent Hasn't Spoke To Lloyd Banks in 9 Months!!! Daaaaaammn...

Views: 6352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...it's like that awkward moment when a girl tells you she's pregnant with your baby and so you don't talk to her for the next 9 MONTHS until you get to see what the baby looks like. Holla! (lol)
hahahahahah
ur and uneducated n***** thats coming from a WHITE boy. f****** dumb nig people like u who keep the world down. foolish

lloyd banks theme song right about now!!

HAHA

50 shouldn't compare Banks Situation with the Loss of his Father to West loss of his Mother, West was a blood sacrifice, Banks wasn't. There's a big difference Banks cared and had deep love for his parents West didn't.
The more 50 defend these puppets the less i respect him. They probably using him too like 50 said in one of his interviews Jz sends him emails i wouldn't be surprise if they all connected to blind the masses with their music

u dummy it wasnt a blood sacrifice ...

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Popparotz TV posted a status
"#3Am #Kathyred_ Takes over Popparotz Tv and Wake Up #530Am Optimum #Ch68 Verizon #Ch34 iPhone http://tinyurl.com/popptv"
29 minutes ago
Foolish B commented on corentin's blog post Jay Z Defends TIDAL On Twitter With "Stream of consciousness"
"Jay z definitely didn't tweet that s***. Had he did I'm sure he would've thrown a "chea" or "hovi baby" in there somewhere."
41 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Music: Ransom 'The Commission Freestyle' (Listen/Download)

Ransom - The Commission Freestyle (Listen/Download)

thisis50.com

Duffle Ban Ransom kicks off the new week with some new heat. Check out his latest entitled The Commission Freestyle. Download it here http://www.audiomac…

Facebook53 minutes ago · Reply
NewMusic's 2 blog posts were featured
55 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
56 minutes ago
Instant Classic Productionz commented on corentin's blog post Jay Z Defends TIDAL On Twitter With "Stream of consciousness"
"I'll give Jay time to see if he can fix Tidal."
1 hour ago
Bijou BAKSON liked NewMusic's blog post Troy Ave - Real N*gga (Prod. By. Yankee Beats & Troy Ave)
1 hour ago
senya commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Protests Turn Violent In The Wake Of Freddie Gray's Mysterious Death While In Baltimore Police Custody (Video/Pics)
"Just wanna riot so they can loot and and steal s***,.. They don't give a fucj about the niggger who died...smdh"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy