50 Cent Ft Kidd Kidd - OJ (UPDATED DIRTY CDQ)

Views: 1043

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds tiny bit better
This mixtape may just coffin the last hope I ever had for 50 to make a comeback.
He's f****** delusional. Truly. Acting slick towards Banks, Whoo Kid, and for what?? For f****** Pauly D, and this Donkey soundin midget? I'm not even going to listen to this song because I won't want to listen to the tape if I do
i agree with all of this
THIS S*** IS FIRE KIDD KIDD KILLED THIS AND IT SOUND LIKE SOME OLD RZA S***
dis is okay, but ... "SOME OLD RZA SH*T"....u trippin

hot beat(GGW2)... hot hook.... the verses don't fit to me....

If you really think fif ain't gonna come with some heat this mixtape you're gravely mistaken. Having said that I think 50 is confused musically as far as mainstream goes. There's so much wack s*** out that he's trying to blend in without totally getting sucked into what's goin on with the current state of hip hop. I guarantee you if drake or Wayne or wiz or big gay Sean was on this record you guys would be lovin it. I personally think it sounds kinda weird and wack but then again I'm listening to it on my iPhone speaker. As I was saying, I think he's trying to see what works and what doesn't work as if right now commercially but this track is a fail in that aspect. Get busy is ok of you got some real speakers to bump it on. He murdered that riot remix period! I might also be one of the only ones that actually like the remain calm beat too. But like I said, some might be hit or miss but if you think he's not gonna bring it with some dopeness then you are mistaken.

Goddamn that was long lmfao!
S*** is flames!!! I listened on my phone and it didn't do justice...had to put the headphones on and s*** was crazy...good work fif
co sign

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"but whose gonna sign dude now??? it'll be like rolling around in Poison Ivy, eventually MuthaFu ckers gonna itch! I think teams gonna wait about a year or 2 to sign him (hope he got money saved cuz I think the other contact is VOID)"
4 minutes ago
Briahna Jenais Gatlin liked Briahna Jenais Gatlin's blog post New Music: Qualmes Releases New Single "Pull Up, Hop Out"
6 minutes ago
King Zulu commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"Married her so she couldn't testify. He doesn't need to dump her at all. She is obviously a rider. This statement does not condone physical abuse but this is their choice. We're all mammals bahaha s*** happens."
10 minutes ago
King Zulu liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
12 minutes ago
Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post B.o.B - New Black (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"LOVED all of em but this sh it aint gonna get NO play! these ignorant fools love hearing niccas talk about, money, clothes and hos!!! smh I wished I was wrong and niccas really love hearing about real sh it that ACTUALLY affects them but I for damn…"
14 minutes ago
Grandmaster Z commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"Need to dump that woman and find you a new one"
17 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post HI-TEK - Ohio Players Ft. Bow Wow (Shad Moss), Krayzie Bone & Bootsy Collins (Official Music Video)
17 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked Mixtape Weekly's blog post Young Chris - The Network 3 (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
17 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy