50 Cent Ft Kidd Kidd - OJ (UPDATED DIRTY CDQ)

Views: 1010

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds tiny bit better
This mixtape may just coffin the last hope I ever had for 50 to make a comeback.
He's f****** delusional. Truly. Acting slick towards Banks, Whoo Kid, and for what?? For f****** Pauly D, and this Donkey soundin midget? I'm not even going to listen to this song because I won't want to listen to the tape if I do
i agree with all of this
THIS S*** IS FIRE KIDD KIDD KILLED THIS AND IT SOUND LIKE SOME OLD RZA S***
dis is okay, but ... "SOME OLD RZA SH*T"....u trippin

hot beat(GGW2)... hot hook.... the verses don't fit to me....

If you really think fif ain't gonna come with some heat this mixtape you're gravely mistaken. Having said that I think 50 is confused musically as far as mainstream goes. There's so much wack s*** out that he's trying to blend in without totally getting sucked into what's goin on with the current state of hip hop. I guarantee you if drake or Wayne or wiz or big gay Sean was on this record you guys would be lovin it. I personally think it sounds kinda weird and wack but then again I'm listening to it on my iPhone speaker. As I was saying, I think he's trying to see what works and what doesn't work as if right now commercially but this track is a fail in that aspect. Get busy is ok of you got some real speakers to bump it on. He murdered that riot remix period! I might also be one of the only ones that actually like the remain calm beat too. But like I said, some might be hit or miss but if you think he's not gonna bring it with some dopeness then you are mistaken.

Goddamn that was long lmfao!
S*** is flames!!! I listened on my phone and it didn't do justice...had to put the headphones on and s*** was crazy...good work fif
co sign

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Instant Classic Productionz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown To Remain In Jail For Months After D.C. Trial Postponed [Video]
"Maybe jail will sober his dumb @$$ up!"
5 minutes ago
Penthaus Greater Than updated their profile
27 minutes ago
VeinyDick Tracy commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Akon: "I'm Not a Legend Yet" + 50 Cent Walks In to Speak About It - TI50
"Video not showing up... Smh"
27 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tennessee Cops Find Loaded Gun Hidden In Woman's V*gina During Search At Station [Video/Police Report Inside]
"Lmao smh...and I thought my white b8tch taking my dyck and a magnum had that good pooosie...she giving ideas t up terrorist and sh8, now they gonna have that bomb azz poosie"
40 minutes ago
LL TaF commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lupita Nyong'o Named People Magazine's 2014 Most Beautiful Woman. Top 10 List Inside [Pics]
"She's not the most beautiful woman in the world b/c my girl and my mom are better than her.. no matter she cut her hair or not, she stays "she" , like natural darkskin not trying to be a white wanna be.. These n***** saying it's…"
41 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Ky-Mani Marley - Get High
42 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post B. Smyth - Twerkoholic (Official Music Video)
43 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Star Requests That Watchers Be High When Tuning In, Talks Keyshawn Johnson's Domestic Violence Arrest, Says Adrien Broner Is Gonna Flip On Floyd Mayweather Jr., Vybz Kartel [Video]
43 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy