50 Cent Ft Kidd Kidd - OJ (UPDATED DIRTY CDQ)

Views: 1028

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds tiny bit better
This mixtape may just coffin the last hope I ever had for 50 to make a comeback.
He's f****** delusional. Truly. Acting slick towards Banks, Whoo Kid, and for what?? For f****** Pauly D, and this Donkey soundin midget? I'm not even going to listen to this song because I won't want to listen to the tape if I do
i agree with all of this
THIS S*** IS FIRE KIDD KIDD KILLED THIS AND IT SOUND LIKE SOME OLD RZA S***
dis is okay, but ... "SOME OLD RZA SH*T"....u trippin

hot beat(GGW2)... hot hook.... the verses don't fit to me....

If you really think fif ain't gonna come with some heat this mixtape you're gravely mistaken. Having said that I think 50 is confused musically as far as mainstream goes. There's so much wack s*** out that he's trying to blend in without totally getting sucked into what's goin on with the current state of hip hop. I guarantee you if drake or Wayne or wiz or big gay Sean was on this record you guys would be lovin it. I personally think it sounds kinda weird and wack but then again I'm listening to it on my iPhone speaker. As I was saying, I think he's trying to see what works and what doesn't work as if right now commercially but this track is a fail in that aspect. Get busy is ok of you got some real speakers to bump it on. He murdered that riot remix period! I might also be one of the only ones that actually like the remain calm beat too. But like I said, some might be hit or miss but if you think he's not gonna bring it with some dopeness then you are mistaken.

Goddamn that was long lmfao!
S*** is flames!!! I listened on my phone and it didn't do justice...had to put the headphones on and s*** was crazy...good work fif
co sign

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Dane Anderson commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef - In It
"Another garbage song from keef...smh"
8 minutes ago
Sizzurpurple commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef - In It
"Keith has that Anthony Davis unibrow in that pic"
10 minutes ago
TCK commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit x Billboard: Talk Preparing To Work With Some Of The Hottest Producers, Changes In The Music Industry. (Who Would You Like To See G-Unit Get Beats From?) Video
"Red spyda"
10 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's blog post was featured

G-Unit x Billboard: Talk Preparing To Work With Some Of The Hottest Producers, Changes In The Music Industry. (Who Would You Like To See G-Unit Get Beats From?) Video

Video After The JumpBillboard caught up with the Mighty G-Unit crew of 50 Cent, Kidd Kidd, Young Buck, Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks backstage at the 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival on Saturday, September 20.They discuss Banks being the only one in the crew without kids, changes in the music industry, preparing to work with the hottest producers in the game and more.…See More
12 minutes ago
NewMusic's 3 blog posts were featured
14 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
15 minutes ago
Sizzurpurple commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Erica Mena Reveals She's Engaged To Bow Wow - TI50
"ATLanta take this L"
15 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit x Billboard: Talk Preparing To Work With Some Of The Hottest Producers, Changes In The Music Industry. (Who Would You Like To See G-Unit Get Beats From?) Video
16 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy