I took the parts out of the new music video, for anyone who wants to download this here is a link

http://hu.lk/9bnkt96cvc2y

Views: 1079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cant wait for this track
insane, change, gang, rain, chain, playin
thats 1st grade rhymes

Every rapper, even the lyrical ones use "1st grade rhymes" as well.

Chamillionaire: bread-head-lead-dead-week-treat (Oh, No)
Jay-Z: news-view-roaster-over-knocked-around-down-'round-ways-day (Renegade)
Lloyd Bank$: head-bed-dead-lead-laugh-grasp (SouthSide Story)
NaS - Tecs-stepped-blocks-cops-trigger-bigger-testin'-undressin' (NY State Of Mind)
EMINEM: I'd see-like me-aimed-sprays-plays-days-hair-wear (White America)
etc.

Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about. Just take a look at NaS' rhymes from "NY State Of Mind": 'blocks-cops', and 'trigger-bigger'. If these aren't 1st grade rhymes, then I don't know what it is. And, without any sarcasm intended, he's still one of the GOAT's.
It seems like hatin' 50 is more likely a lifestyle nowadays.

Yep, S**** F***** Up, N***** Searching For A New Ways To Hate On Him.
It Cant Be The Flow, It Cant Be The Hook, So Now They're Focused On Lyrics, Like Them Other Rappers Spitting Out Of This Words Rhymes.

LOL COSIGN

Hating on 50 is a Lifestyle for these SUb Humans

If its not the Beat its the Lyrics

Meanwhile u Got 2 Chainz and Wocka walking around lol

Trev and ZV you both can say as much s*** as you want. Thats all it is S h it. I know I own more 50 material than both of you combined. Yes I said own, not download you creeps. ZV you started listening in like 2010. I criticize fifs music because this is how he writes lyrics in everyyy song now. When he gets on a good track and actually spits we all will know it. Yes, Fif has used simple rhyme schemes with amazing flow very often......
"Now don't think I won't hit ya 'cause I'm popular I got a P90 Ruger, gonna pop at ya
Catch ya slippin', I'mma give ya what I got for ya
My clip loaded with 16 shots for ya
You never had a hot gun on your waste and blood on your shoe
'Cause a n**** went and said the wrong s*** to you"

See those were simple lyrics from 50 but a sick f****** verse. He can still do this, just waiting for it.
Honestly, I don't read what ya'll write because you think everyone hates

Most of the times he uses simple rhymes, you just don't want to pay attention to them. Btw, tell me how complex these rhymes are.
"Lose Yourself" loud-out-now-bloah-won't-knows-dope-know's etc.
"8 Mile"
might-write-life-mics-like-life-lights-like etc.
"Rabbit Run"
quits-bricks-pits-s***-spit etc.
"Till I Collapse"
heart-smart-word-deserve-reserved-first-worse-verse etc.
"White America"
the whole 2nd verse

Okay, you got me with this. But callin' someone "idiot" and "stupid" over somethin' like this? Okay. If that makes you feel happy, then cheers. I could've called you "Numberfucker" alota time, but I didn't. And you know why? Cause I don't take things to my heart like you.

this s*** is hard as f***!!!
sounds like a club joint...
"Tell me why you don't like me, my chain too icey? Uhh No!!! That first line kills the whole song.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Michael Freeman commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef - Wait (Prod. By Chief Keef)
"wtf...this s*** gotta be a joke!!!!!!!!!!"
2 minutes ago
Angelo Martinez left a comment for Estrella de la Luz
"looking good"
2 minutes ago
Sizzurpurple commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beyonce & Jay Z Reportedly Working On A Joint Album (Audio)
"Oldest rapper alive"
2 minutes ago
Thomas Gorran commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Mike P's Music Review EP 55 - Big Sean, Rittz, Jhene Aiko - TI50
"The First Joke Is FUNNY!"
3 minutes ago
SIR-PRIZE posted a status
"IF YOU MISSED HARD WHYT LIVE INTERVIEW ON HOTLINE RADIO WITH DJ MIKE STYLES WE GOT YOU. YOU CAN HEAR IT BY CLICKING HERE http://j.mp/Xiz5Su"
6 minutes ago
NewMusic's 4 blog posts were featured
7 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
P. Vincent commented on NewMusic's blog post Yelawolf - Till It's Gone
"This song was on Sons of Anarchy last night. I like the way it feels. I had to buy this one. Support real Hip hop."
12 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy