I took the parts out of the new music video, for anyone who wants to download this here is a link

http://hu.lk/9bnkt96cvc2y

Views: 1094

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that beat knocks on subs....sounds dope..cant criticize on the lyrics till i here the whole joint...

s*** garbage ... f*** is ya listenin 2 smh ... damn dis tape shapin up to be 50 worst mixtape ever

But you gonna be the first one to download it when it comes out. Y'all need to stop frontin

SMFH, You Haven't Even Heard The Joint Yet, Especially The Tape.

is 50 still releasing new songs tonight zv do you know?
50 needs to quit teasing us with these snippets and release this joint lol

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Compton Mayor Aja Brown Jabs Drizzy While Presenting Kendrick Lamar With Key To The City: "It's Better Than Drake's Key" (Video)
"Wonder if snoop or game ever got the key"
23 seconds ago
J-SMOOTH commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jhonnie Blaze's Do's & Don'ts On Valentine's Day: "Don't Be Giving Me No Damn Chocolate & You Know I Just Went To The Lipo People In Miami" (Video)
"ALL THESE HOES IS TRASH ESPECIALLY THIS FAKE B****"
1 minute ago
TheBadazz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post "Jesus Walks" & "New Slaves" Co-Writer Rhymefest Quits Working With Kanye West: "My Brother Needs Help, In The Form Of Counseling. Spiritual & Mental"
"I gave up on Ye long time ago. N**** think world revolves around him. Feel sorry for his family. His moms really kept him grounded."
8 minutes ago
Emir Tijerina liked NewMusic's blog post Rotimi - Beautiful
20 minutes ago
matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post "Jesus Walks" & "New Slaves" Co-Writer Rhymefest Quits Working With Kanye West: "My Brother Needs Help, In The Form Of Counseling. Spiritual & Mental"
"Nobody gonna get on kanye cuz he uses Co-writers? Lol kanye does need help. But there a fine line between crazy and genius"
22 minutes ago
matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Compton Mayor Aja Brown Jabs Drizzy While Presenting Kendrick Lamar With Key To The City: "It's Better Than Drake's Key" (Video)
"Drake or the mayor wouldn't bring up the crime thing cuz toronto shootings and murders have double and tripled 3 years in a row. Still less than l.a. but much smaller population both sides should bring up crime there both not good. But l.a.…"
26 minutes ago
Streetzzz commented on NewMusic's blog post Rotimi - Beautiful
"That's Wat's up!!!!"
27 minutes ago
Emmanuel Banks liked NewMusic's blog post Rotimi - Beautiful
31 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy