50 Cent - FIVE (Murder by Numbers) [Album - Dropping July 3rd]

50 Cent announced the name of his album 'FIVE (Murder by Numbers)' live on Philly radio. Expect it on July 3rd.

Views: 6457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 Cent stopped by the WGCI Coke Lounge in Chicago to discuss everything from his new album, his inspiration, the direction of hip hop, Dr.Dre, Nicki Minaj and much more.
http://youtu.be/SuwdmjBuvIw

GO DOWNLOAD my **NEW** MIXTAPE http://www.datpiff.com/YGCHIEF-Yg-Chief-mixtape.366583.html AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW me onTWITTER @YGCHIEF and LIKE me on FACEBOOK.com/YGCHIEF
is this album still dropping tomorrow or is this just an attempt for fif to get his fans to buy something for a change
will it be ready @ midnight tonite?
album aint dropping
guess we gotta find out tonight no one seems to know have to wait and see
garbage. awfull

"nasccer racing" huh?? LOL
You f*ggot ass b*tch, take your f*cking blogs and shove it up your ass.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Poetic Killa liked Poetic Killa's blog post **NEW MUSIC** By Philly Phresh - "Who I Am"
9 minutes ago
Poetic Killa posted a blog post

**NEW MUSIC** By Philly Phresh - "Who I Am"

From Lower East Side part of New York City comes the talented and very versatile artist and songwriter Philly Phresh. Philly Phresh, though very young portrays a type of talent as a creator of music that not most can match. Been writing since 2010 he has definitely evolved with his artistry and many ways and has crafted himself to take on genre's such as R&B, Slow Jams, and Old School. Today he is presenting his newest project release entitled "Who I Am" which is a full length 16 track…See More
9 minutes ago
Steve Hamilton commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post O.J. Simpson Granted Parole After Almost 9 Years In Prison (Video)
"If black lives matter I want to know who protecting this guy"
21 minutes ago
Ashton Keith Williams liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill Says He & 50 Cent Squashed Their Beef: "We Spoke Like Men" (Video)
22 minutes ago
Steve Hamilton commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill Says He & 50 Cent Squashed Their Beef: "We Spoke Like Men" (Video)
"So let's chop this down You stalked 50 Found his hotel Came wid 3 dudes 1 being the cab driver Said sorry And claimed a whole different story..... ....Just be a man catch the fade and have it on the wall of Ls you already got...."
24 minutes ago
Chuckles Endowed posted blog posts
38 minutes ago
rell commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill Says He & 50 Cent Squashed Their Beef: "We Spoke Like Men" (Video)
"Never was a fan of meek til the drake stuff. Lol now I'm a drake hater and a meek fan"
1 hour ago
Timur commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill Says He & 50 Cent Squashed Their Beef: "We Spoke Like Men" (Video)
"this shithead still rides with official snitch slow tho"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy