50 Cent - FIVE (Murder by Numbers) [Album - Dropping July 3rd]

50 Cent announced the name of his album 'FIVE (Murder by Numbers)' live on Philly radio. Expect it on July 3rd.

Views: 6440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 Cent stopped by the WGCI Coke Lounge in Chicago to discuss everything from his new album, his inspiration, the direction of hip hop, Dr.Dre, Nicki Minaj and much more.
http://youtu.be/SuwdmjBuvIw

GO DOWNLOAD my **NEW** MIXTAPE http://www.datpiff.com/YGCHIEF-Yg-Chief-mixtape.366583.html AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW me onTWITTER @YGCHIEF and LIKE me on FACEBOOK.com/YGCHIEF
is this album still dropping tomorrow or is this just an attempt for fif to get his fans to buy something for a change
will it be ready @ midnight tonite?
album aint dropping
guess we gotta find out tonight no one seems to know have to wait and see
garbage. awfull

"nasccer racing" huh?? LOL
You f*ggot a** b*tch, take your f*cking blogs and shove it up your a**.

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

dee commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug Ft. Birdman - Constantly Hating (Official Music Video)
"young thug is the wackest rapper to ever touch the mic But that lifestyle beat is dope."
6 minutes ago
Dirty South commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug Ft. Birdman - Constantly Hating (Official Music Video)
"This s*** extra terrible. The only time I'm gonna be ok with this song is in a strip club. Haha"
13 minutes ago
KamalSupreme shared their video on Google +1
1 hour ago
KamalSupreme liked KamalSupreme's video
1 hour ago
My Name Is My Name commented on NewMusic's blog post Styles P - Ghost Blunts x Ghost Thing x Ghost Murder x Superstar
"all his songs have the word Ghost in it..."
1 hour ago
MASTER commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug Ft. Birdman - Constantly Hating (Official Music Video)
"Stunna killed Thug on his own track.. Will Young Thug sell a Mill first week?? Stay tuned."
1 hour ago
jonesn commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug Ft. Birdman - Constantly Hating (Official Music Video)
"Wtf this cat garbage"
1 hour ago
Raphenom posted a blog post
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy