50 Cent - FIVE (Murder by Numbers) [Album - Dropping July 3rd]

50 Cent announced the name of his album 'FIVE (Murder by Numbers)' live on Philly radio. Expect it on July 3rd.

Views: 6397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 Cent stopped by the WGCI Coke Lounge in Chicago to discuss everything from his new album, his inspiration, the direction of hip hop, Dr.Dre, Nicki Minaj and much more.
http://youtu.be/SuwdmjBuvIw

GO DOWNLOAD my **NEW** MIXTAPE http://www.datpiff.com/YGCHIEF-Yg-Chief-mixtape.366583.html AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW me onTWITTER @YGCHIEF and LIKE me on FACEBOOK.com/YGCHIEF
is this album still dropping tomorrow or is this just an attempt for fif to get his fans to buy something for a change
will it be ready @ midnight tonite?
album aint dropping
guess we gotta find out tonight no one seems to know have to wait and see
garbage. awfull

"nasccer racing" huh?? LOL
You f*ggot a** b*tch, take your f*cking blogs and shove it up your a**.

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Twothree Massay liked 50 Cent's blog post Watch: XXL's Official Full Length G-Unit Documentary
10 minutes ago
50s Most Wanted liked 50s Most Wanted's event Stand Up Comedy in the Hood (Live Showtime Taping)
38 minutes ago
Giampietro commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Macklemore Participates In Ferguson Protests "It's Not About Me, It's About Mike Brown" (Video)
"PS: rappers be quick at posting on IG to promote their gigs at the next stripclub but when it comes to actually taking people to the streets for important issues the best they can do it to repost some generic quote on IG. Why aren't Beyonce,…"
49 minutes ago
Giampietro commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Macklemore Participates In Ferguson Protests "It's Not About Me, It's About Mike Brown" (Video)
"It's funny how you all play the race card even on this video. I can understand people's limits due to their ignorance of never having travelled farther then their block and thinking that that's the world, but damn, ya'll…"
57 minutes ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post In Strange New Video Creed Singer Scott Stapp Says He's "Under Attack," Homeless, Civil Rights Violated & Been Robbed By His Record Company (Video)
"strange indeed i do get the feeling there is more to this situation than meets the eye but hes unstable but than again something could be attacking his soul but than maybe hes just on something... or maybe hes being punished in ways we cant…"
2 hours ago
Tear Drop liked Tear Drop's video
2 hours ago
Tear Drop shared their video on Twitter
2 hours ago
Tear Drop shared their video on Facebook
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy