50 Cent Dropping a New Track Off ''Lost Tape'' Hosted By DJ Drama Tomorrow

Views: 2540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That Hurts Ain't It ? When N***** Saying 50 Last Good Song Was In 07 ? I'm Like Are Outta Your Goddamn Mind.

"My back against the wall, f*** the world I kill 'em all
Ain't a n**** too big or too small
Chop 'em down watch 'em fall, watch 'em bleed watch 'em crawl
Watch 'em bleed till they gone"

Forever King = Classic Mixtape
i had dreamin' on earlier, slept on tape for sure.

The Hate Overshadows 50 Cent Present Music, And When Time Passes By We Go Back And Replay The Tune And We Say To Ourselves " Damn This S*** Is Good"

Hey ZV do you think there is still a possibility of a single with Chris brown now that he is also dropping early July, or do you think people that are ignorant may see it as a single to promote cb's album? #SK
I Have No Idea Bro, 50 Cent Is Unpredictable, He Might Wake Up Tomorrow And Start Building Up The Momentum For Album [Which He Is Doing By Releasing The First Joint Off His Upcoming Mixtape].
If He Wants To Release The Album In July, The First Single Should Be Out In Mid-May.
He definantly has hits laying around most of big 10 were pretty much album potentials that he put to the public to see what sort of joint he needs to come with! If they were album cuts then imagine the sound of the potential singles he has on standby? But your right with the comment below, people will say but it's just a mixtape song but it only takes one song to turn the tide! #SK
finally. if 50 comes correct on this tape his buzz'll come up too, niccahs'll always check for a Drama tape.
"The Big 10" Tape Is Approaching 200k Downloads On Datpiff, The Drama Tape Should Doubt That.
Hopefully This Tape Births A Joint Like "I Just Wanna" That Can Impact The Radio Airwaves, But Makes Bigger Impact, So It Can Be Used As A Street Single.
This Is 50 Cent Last Chance To Make A Comeback And Finally Go Platinum.

DJ Whoo Kid $hits on DJ Drama 50 is stupid and disloyal

No ma fuccin rat aka tlie feature fo show
fucc a snowmane/ jeezy collabo too( ma fucca luccy he was Ft on dat beat da pussie up tracc)

I wanna hear gucci/ flocca/ gotti/ chamillionaire/ future/ 2 chainz collabo!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Bijon Stigger commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wild N' Out's Spanky Hayes Says Tyrese Performed A Homosexual Act To Get 'Baby Boy' Role. Actor Responds "You Know You Done F*cked Up Right?" (Video)
"That was funny! Sweet place."
3 minutes ago
Bijon Stigger liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wild N' Out's Spanky Hayes Says Tyrese Performed A Homosexual Act To Get 'Baby Boy' Role. Actor Responds "You Know You Done F*cked Up Right?" (Video)
3 minutes ago
Ralan Enterprises LLC shared ChasinDatPaper's blog post on Facebook
10 minutes ago
Ralan Enterprises LLC liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post WTF? Con Man, Alan Knight, Avoided Jail For 2 Years By Pretending To Be In A Coma. Scammed Neighbor Out Out Of $66K During That Time (Video/Pics)
10 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Man Avoids Jail For 2 Years By Pretending To Be In A Coma

WTF? Con Man, Alan Knight, Avoided Jail For 2 Years By Pretending To Be In A Coma. Scammed...

www.thisis50.com

Video And Pics After The Jump Alan Knight of Swansea, South Wales was able to pull off an elaborate scheme for 2 years with help from his wife, Helen. Knig…

Facebook13 minutes ago · Reply
ChasinDatPaper's 8 blog posts were featured
15 minutes ago
True2HipHop commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chief Keef Responds To Being Dropped From Interscope Records "100% Of Everything Goes To Me Now"
"Tremendous just tremendous. Jimmy & Dre I hope realized that he wasn't worth the hassel plus after they already screwed him out of money why not just let him go, he's lame. @Darius I told you he wasn't good. If your label…"
16 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's blog post was featured

Mike P's Music Review EP 58 - DJ Quik, Tinashe, Bobby Shmurda - TI50

"Ain't nobody hating on you dog" In Episode 58, Mike P reviews new music from DJ Quik, Tinashe, Bobby Shmurda & more!Stay tuned every Tuesday on Thisis50 for Mike P's music review!Follow @mikeplasvegas @thisis50See More
16 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy