50 Cent DOES NOT Need A Marshall Mathers Feature To Make A Hit.

What The F*CK You N*ggas Talkin' BOUT?!

SERIOUSLY.

Views: 1133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

white boy runs hip hop u mad f*****. cawna store n***** expect an announcement soon n***** we got s*** dropping n***** yea n**** f*** still gay d*** nigguh and what nigguh
F*** off you gay c***, you bummed c webb
Doy you also sell Dragon Ball dolls at Cawna Store?
LMFAO!!!

I agree, 50 can do it on his own, he just needs to create his music with undivided attention.
die slow FUCC BOII

please tell me you don't believe that sh*t you're typing...

"Eminem has been a massive star for the past 14 years"??? Nope, he was really popular, when dude just disappeared completely from the scene for years, and was fading away. If it wasn't for that f*g Elton John your favorite homeboy would've overdosed or some sh*t.

eminem has been a MASSIVE POP STAR for 14 years .......agreed white people luv that boy....but we talkin' rap....

-waits for college professor response-

i think all the 50 Cent fans are getting a little frustrated, instead of putting effort in music he's hugged up in QVC, and he still talking about money meanwhile he can't even release an album even if he could buy out his contract.

i think all eminem fans are gay and in the closet...meanwhile next year he will release a s***** album about his mom and his fight wit drugs another dedication song about proof and he'll go quadruple platinum....

...lets not forget about the legendary Kim saga. I got an advanced copy. In this latest installment, Marshall Mathers feels remorse for murdering his ex and he digs her up from the grave and proceeds to have intercourse with Kim's corpse on some necrophiliac sh*t.

Oh and there's a jawn about Hailie too.

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Sonja, Sonika Imaging Artist Ser posted a blog post

[NEW MUSIC] Tommy Bunns - My Story

Check out Tommy Bunns new song, "My Story" - #np on #SoundCloud at https://soundcloud.com/ommyunns/my-story-tommy-bunns! Hip hop at its finest! Facebook:…See More
2 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bill Cosby Ordered To Stand Trial In Andrea Constand Sexual Assault Case. Faces 10 Years In Prison If Convicted (Video)
"Its easy to see that their are some powerful forces behind that....its so obvious One they broke the law in order to trial him, because he wasnt suppose to ever be trialed for that case, signed by the forner prosecutor Bill wanted to speak to his…"
11 minutes ago
Freak Fineman updated their profile
29 minutes ago
MAXXMUSIC BLOGG posted a blog post

A.M. PEAZY - THAT'S RIGHT

Surrounded by a market saturated with narrations of peril where striving artist are forced into conformity emerges a fresh perspective Armon Purse better known as AMPeazy. Armon is a songwriter/artist/performer which music represents a universal message inviting the world to listen. AmPeazy started crafting and honing his style at…See More
1 hour ago
JamRock commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Minister Louis Farrakhan x The Breakfast Club: Says Rapists & Child Molesters Should Be Put To Death (Video)
"@f*** it, when you don't know s*** you come on social media come chat s***"
1 hour ago
JAY commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post U.S. Seeks Death Penalty Against Dylann Roof For Charleston Church Massacre Of 9 People (Video)
"It really wouldn't surprise me if he gets off clean. Everyone is focusing there attention on this punk, but let's find out who his parents are, who his friends are. According to the laws of white America, not only was this a hate crime.…"
2 hours ago
F U C K IT!! (51-50) commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Minister Louis Farrakhan x The Breakfast Club: Says Rapists & Child Molesters Should Be Put To Death (Video)
"didnt gaddafi give this n**** a ton of money to give the black community ??? sell out house slave type of n****"
3 hours ago
JAY commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post U.S. Seeks Death Penalty Against Dylann Roof For Charleston Church Massacre Of 9 People (Video)
"Do you know how many white cops picked on me from the ages of 12-28? Over 150! I can't lie, it made me dislike white people every single time but I never put my hands on a white person."
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy