50 Cent DOES NOT Need A Marshall Mathers Feature To Make A Hit.

What The F*CK You N*ggas Talkin' BOUT?!

SERIOUSLY.

Views: 1133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

white boy runs hip hop u mad f*****. cawna store n***** expect an announcement soon n***** we got s*** dropping n***** yea n**** f*** still gay d*** nigguh and what nigguh
F*** off you gay c***, you bummed c webb
Doy you also sell Dragon Ball dolls at Cawna Store?
LMFAO!!!

I agree, 50 can do it on his own, he just needs to create his music with undivided attention.
die slow FUCC BOII

please tell me you don't believe that sh*t you're typing...

"Eminem has been a massive star for the past 14 years"??? Nope, he was really popular, when dude just disappeared completely from the scene for years, and was fading away. If it wasn't for that f*g Elton John your favorite homeboy would've overdosed or some sh*t.

eminem has been a MASSIVE POP STAR for 14 years .......agreed white people luv that boy....but we talkin' rap....

-waits for college professor response-

i think all the 50 Cent fans are getting a little frustrated, instead of putting effort in music he's hugged up in QVC, and he still talking about money meanwhile he can't even release an album even if he could buy out his contract.

i think all eminem fans are gay and in the closet...meanwhile next year he will release a s***** album about his mom and his fight wit drugs another dedication song about proof and he'll go quadruple platinum....

...lets not forget about the legendary Kim saga. I got an advanced copy. In this latest installment, Marshall Mathers feels remorse for murdering his ex and he digs her up from the grave and proceeds to have intercourse with Kim's corpse on some necrophiliac sh*t.

Oh and there's a jawn about Hailie too.

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

tonia commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 3 Men Shot After Fetty Wap Robbed Of His Chain & Cash In His Hometown Of Paterson, NJ
"That's Dirty Jersey 4 U"
7 minutes ago
ThisIs50 posted a blog post

Brass-A-Holics - Word On The Street (The Prequel) [Mixtape]

The internationally renowned Brass-A-Holics unveil their new mixtape Word On The Street (The Prequel). The New Orleans natives recorded a mixtape and a new album live in New Orleans. The project includes extraordinary blends of live instrumentation as the Brass-A-Holics fuse all your favorite tunes together into a seamless body of work. The sophomore album will be available in the near future and serves as a follow up to their debut album I Am A Brass-A-Holic.See More
25 minutes ago
Ibrahim Suleiman liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 3 Men Shot After Fetty Wap Robbed Of His Chain & Cash In His Hometown Of Paterson, NJ
1 hour ago
Lashaun Turner posted a blog post

Ezra James Ponder & Beats EP Newest Single Release "Think of Me" @ezrajameslive

Ezra James is a fresh, young, talented singer/songwriter/producer and (MMA fighter) from Brisbane, Australia.With a background of soul and r&b firmly under his belt, he combines these timeless elements with todays electronic sound, to give you an emotional connection with a song, that allows you to also jump and…See More
2 hours ago
Larry leal posted blog posts
2 hours ago
JAY commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 3 Men Shot After Fetty Wap Robbed Of His Chain & Cash In His Hometown Of Paterson, NJ
"Got to stop messing around in the hood. You can still do things for the people, but do it from the outside. Your rich, and doing good for yourself."
3 hours ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
3 hours ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post Live Stacc Paradise ft. Tommi G - "Piggy Bank"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy