50 Cent DOES NOT Need A Marshall Mathers Feature To Make A Hit.

What The F*CK You N*ggas Talkin' BOUT?!

SERIOUSLY.

Tags: 50, A, Cent, DOES, Feature, Hit..., Make, Marshall, Mathers, NOT, More…Need, To

Views: 1059

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

white boy runs hip hop u mad f*****. cawna store n***** expect an announcement soon n***** we got s*** dropping n***** yea n**** f*** still gay d*** nigguh and what nigguh
F*** off you gay c***, you bummed c webb
Doy you also sell Dragon Ball dolls at Cawna Store?
LMFAO!!!

I agree, 50 can do it on his own, he just needs to create his music with undivided attention.
die slow FUCC BOII

please tell me you don't believe that sh*t you're typing...

"Eminem has been a massive star for the past 14 years"??? Nope, he was really popular, when dude just disappeared completely from the scene for years, and was fading away. If it wasn't for that f*g Elton John your favorite homeboy would've overdosed or some sh*t.

eminem has been a MASSIVE POP STAR for 14 years .......agreed white people luv that boy....but we talkin' rap....

-waits for college professor response-

i think all the 50 Cent fans are getting a little frustrated, instead of putting effort in music he's hugged up in QVC, and he still talking about money meanwhile he can't even release an album even if he could buy out his contract.

i think all eminem fans are gay and in the closet...meanwhile next year he will release a s***** album about his mom and his fight wit drugs another dedication song about proof and he'll go quadruple platinum....

...lets not forget about the legendary Kim saga. I got an advanced copy. In this latest installment, Marshall Mathers feels remorse for murdering his ex and he digs her up from the grave and proceeds to have intercourse with Kim's corpse on some necrophiliac sh*t.

Oh and there's a jawn about Hailie too.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Dre-Day commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"I don't f*** with you"
2 minutes ago
Martin liked NewMusic's blog post DJ Webstar Ft. G. Dot & Neek Bucks - Harlem Reloaded (Official Music Video)
4 minutes ago
V.I commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda Popped For Felony Gun Possession
"They gonna make an example outta him"
13 minutes ago
Young Killah liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit Talk Drake Blessing Their '0 To 100' Remix, Snoop Dogg Giving 50 Cent A Contact High, Dr Dre, Floyd Mayweather, Lloyd Banks' Cooking Ability, OVO Fest Performance, Lil Wayne (Audio/Pics)
46 minutes ago
Young Killah liked Kidd Kidd's blog post Kidd Kidd - Mr. Rogers [Hurricane Katrina 9th Anniversary] TI50
51 minutes ago
the236general liked Kidd Kidd's blog post Kidd Kidd - Mr. Rogers [Hurricane Katrina 9th Anniversary] TI50
1 hour ago
matt commented on Kidd Kidd's blog post Kidd Kidd - Mr. Rogers [Hurricane Katrina 9th Anniversary] TI50
"good track. respect for holdib it down for katrina. may we never forget but... definetely not unit quality before the unit track fo sho . he dug deep in that vault.probably felt good just to get it out and if kidd kidd is happy then im happy ans…"
1 hour ago
matt commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"its all good and no the melody in the pkug is classic 50 style we all fell in love with. great ep."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy