50 Cent DOES NOT Need A Marshall Mathers Feature To Make A Hit.

What The F*CK You N*ggas Talkin' BOUT?!

SERIOUSLY.

Views: 1140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

white boy runs hip hop u mad f*****. cawna store n***** expect an announcement soon n***** we got s*** dropping n***** yea n**** f*** still gay d*** nigguh and what nigguh
F*** off you gay c***, you bummed c webb
Doy you also sell Dragon Ball dolls at Cawna Store?
LMFAO!!!

I agree, 50 can do it on his own, he just needs to create his music with undivided attention.
die slow FUCC BOII

please tell me you don't believe that sh*t you're typing...

"Eminem has been a massive star for the past 14 years"??? Nope, he was really popular, when dude just disappeared completely from the scene for years, and was fading away. If it wasn't for that f*g Elton John your favorite homeboy would've overdosed or some sh*t.

eminem has been a MASSIVE POP STAR for 14 years .......agreed white people luv that boy....but we talkin' rap....

-waits for college professor response-

i think all the 50 Cent fans are getting a little frustrated, instead of putting effort in music he's hugged up in QVC, and he still talking about money meanwhile he can't even release an album even if he could buy out his contract.

i think all eminem fans are gay and in the closet...meanwhile next year he will release a s***** album about his mom and his fight wit drugs another dedication song about proof and he'll go quadruple platinum....

...lets not forget about the legendary Kim saga. I got an advanced copy. In this latest installment, Marshall Mathers feels remorse for murdering his ex and he digs her up from the grave and proceeds to have intercourse with Kim's corpse on some necrophiliac sh*t.

Oh and there's a jawn about Hailie too.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Michael Mann posted a blog post

Man Up: Rob Lo and Famsquad Collaborate With “I Am The Man” Video

Famsquad collaborates with Rob Lo to deliver “I Am The Man.” The Trilavision directed visuals offer a dizzying performance from Indiana’s most famous group and a scene stealing a verse from Lo. Famsquad is tearing through the summer with the previous release “I Get Me Me” (featuring Sir Michael Rocks) ” and their forthcoming…See More
25 minutes ago
Ca$h posted a blog post

Manny Major - Cinderella Story (Prod. By Tugga)

Following the successful release of the "Crossroads" album, with almost 12,000 followers on spotify, Manny Major continues to make waves in the "ATL". "Cinderella Story" is Manny's 3rd single off his freshman album, shot in the legendary grafitti walls of Castleberry Hill, Atlanta & Patchwerk Studios, Atlanta, site of Manny Major's album release party. Not quite trap, not quite boombap, but a nice mixture of lyrics, beats and waves. Check out the Official video below on youtube and catch a…See More
38 minutes ago
James L liked James L's blog post Aidan. - Runner x F.E.F x Rackwood$
58 minutes ago
James L posted blog posts
59 minutes ago
ThisIs50 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
JBlanc0_ posted a blog post

White Lexus is the hardest street record coming out of Calgary, Alberta.

As Calgary's hip hop scene continues to grow exponentially, there are a few artists who have managed to stay consistent with fresh visuals and continuous new music.Born and raised in the Northeast side of Calgary, SEVENTEEN has managed to maintain a reputation of being a diverse MC, offering a few new take on the Calgary hip hop scene. Backed by production from Calgary's own Kash Colie, SEVENTEEN offers a gritty sound coupled with a Caribbean flare. Lyrically driven by a past of regrettable…See More
1 hour ago
DJbee Low of G-Unit DumOutDJ's shared their blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
James L liked James L's video
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy