50 Cent DOES NOT Need A Marshall Mathers Feature To Make A Hit.

What The F*CK You N*ggas Talkin' BOUT?!

SERIOUSLY.

Views: 1133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

white boy runs hip hop u mad f*****. cawna store n***** expect an announcement soon n***** we got s*** dropping n***** yea n**** f*** still gay d*** nigguh and what nigguh
F*** off you gay c***, you bummed c webb
Doy you also sell Dragon Ball dolls at Cawna Store?
LMFAO!!!

I agree, 50 can do it on his own, he just needs to create his music with undivided attention.
die slow FUCC BOII

please tell me you don't believe that sh*t you're typing...

"Eminem has been a massive star for the past 14 years"??? Nope, he was really popular, when dude just disappeared completely from the scene for years, and was fading away. If it wasn't for that f*g Elton John your favorite homeboy would've overdosed or some sh*t.

eminem has been a MASSIVE POP STAR for 14 years .......agreed white people luv that boy....but we talkin' rap....

-waits for college professor response-

i think all the 50 Cent fans are getting a little frustrated, instead of putting effort in music he's hugged up in QVC, and he still talking about money meanwhile he can't even release an album even if he could buy out his contract.

i think all eminem fans are gay and in the closet...meanwhile next year he will release a s***** album about his mom and his fight wit drugs another dedication song about proof and he'll go quadruple platinum....

...lets not forget about the legendary Kim saga. I got an advanced copy. In this latest installment, Marshall Mathers feels remorse for murdering his ex and he digs her up from the grave and proceeds to have intercourse with Kim's corpse on some necrophiliac sh*t.

Oh and there's a jawn about Hailie too.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

DJ Thoro posted a blog post
4 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Spectacular on Pretty Ricky; Sex With 10 Girls A Day; Sleeping W/ Mothers & Daughters

Spectacular on Pretty Ricky; Sex With 10 Girls A Day; Sleeping W/ Mothers & Daughters

youtube.com

Thisis50 & Young Jack Thriller recently spoke with Spectacular for an exclusive interview! Spectacular on Pretty Ricky;, Sex With 10 Girls A Day, Sleeping W/...

Facebook12 minutes ago · Reply
Thisis50 TV's 3 blog posts were featured
17 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV posted blog posts
19 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
A Week with Vice - 50 Cent's OOOUUU, Young Thug/Gucci, Meek/Beanie: https://t.co/mvbjW61Jfr via @YouTube
Twitter27 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Gucci Mane & Young Thug Cover XXL (Pics)
"@dredai, hater? Really yo?...so criticizing some claimed thug rappers wearing woman clothes is hating? Not sure if the system done got to you or were you already born with extra sugar flakes and marshmellos....you suspect thun thun"
32 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
Spectacular on Pretty Ricky; Sex With 10 Girls A Day; Sleeping W/ Mothers & Daughters: https://t.co/d1n4fhKMsa via @YouTube
Twitter36 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Shamika Sanders posted blog posts
54 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy