50 Cent DOES NOT Need A Marshall Mathers Feature To Make A Hit.

What The F*CK You N*ggas Talkin' BOUT?!

SERIOUSLY.

Tags: 50, A, Cent, DOES, Feature, Hit..., Make, Marshall, Mathers, NOT, More…Need, To

Views: 1077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

white boy runs hip hop u mad f*****. cawna store n***** expect an announcement soon n***** we got s*** dropping n***** yea n**** f*** still gay d*** nigguh and what nigguh
F*** off you gay c***, you bummed c webb
Doy you also sell Dragon Ball dolls at Cawna Store?
LMFAO!!!

I agree, 50 can do it on his own, he just needs to create his music with undivided attention.
die slow FUCC BOII

please tell me you don't believe that sh*t you're typing...

"Eminem has been a massive star for the past 14 years"??? Nope, he was really popular, when dude just disappeared completely from the scene for years, and was fading away. If it wasn't for that f*g Elton John your favorite homeboy would've overdosed or some sh*t.

eminem has been a MASSIVE POP STAR for 14 years .......agreed white people luv that boy....but we talkin' rap....

-waits for college professor response-

i think all the 50 Cent fans are getting a little frustrated, instead of putting effort in music he's hugged up in QVC, and he still talking about money meanwhile he can't even release an album even if he could buy out his contract.

i think all eminem fans are gay and in the closet...meanwhile next year he will release a s***** album about his mom and his fight wit drugs another dedication song about proof and he'll go quadruple platinum....

...lets not forget about the legendary Kim saga. I got an advanced copy. In this latest installment, Marshall Mathers feels remorse for murdering his ex and he digs her up from the grave and proceeds to have intercourse with Kim's corpse on some necrophiliac sh*t.

Oh and there's a jawn about Hailie too.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy