50 Cent Didn't Announce The Release Date Of His New Album Until "Before I Self Destruct" Officially Sold 500,000

"Before I Self Destruct," which featured the single "Baby By Me" and guest spots by Eminem and Ne-Yo, has sold 500,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

http://www.billboard.com/column/the-juice/50-cent-promises-july-alb...

lol

Views: 1051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its fifty bro
lets jsut hope it isnt 50 trying to fit in with todays music coz every atempt ive heard from him has been, well , not great. but also his music sounds dated he needs contempry beats. fif stil got it tho lets hope its a clasic, we know its not gna top get rich or even the massacre. big 10 was hot but it didnt excite me. roll on july (even tho itl get the push back)
true cosign but still it has to hav 2 or 1 sogn like put ya hands up
Fúck sales... I really hope 50 next album is his best, if not his 2nd best!!!

But Ima still doubt that nîgga, what I've heard so far ain't moved me nor have I gone back to any of his recent shît to replay
ahha finally zv is back wb zv
@cj yup me too bro idk why the reply button ain workin for me
is it a coicindence rick ross ownd errthing last summer is fifty trynna do the same
The SHIFT OCCURS!!!
I could Feel IT!!!!
YOU CANT STOP IT!!!
n***** cant tak about 50 wit out mentioning game
Remember when he did that in a week? lol.. I kid, I kid.

Good for him, I just hope this album is great musically, lyrically and conceptually.
Yeah he shoulda f***** a demon as well as wear blouses and leather skirts. He definitely woulda sold more.
Besides Game and Ross standing beside each other looking like the number 10. Both of them can't equal 50!!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Dskillz Harris and Will Da Don are now friends
3 minutes ago
Bijon Stigger commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent & G-Unit x Snoop Dogg's GGN News: Talk Rappers Lacking Originality, Lloyd Banks' Consistency, Snoop Helping Young Buck Reunite W/The Crew, Fave Sneakers, G-Unit Movie? (Video)
"Funny interview! Just excited by the thought of the questions that was asked coming into fruition. Can't wait for "The Beast is G-Unit""
3 minutes ago
Bijon Stigger liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent & G-Unit x Snoop Dogg's GGN News: Talk Rappers Lacking Originality, Lloyd Banks' Consistency, Snoop Helping Young Buck Reunite W/The Crew, Fave Sneakers, G-Unit Movie? (Video)
6 minutes ago
Will Da Don updated their profile
10 minutes ago
Profile Icon2 members updated their profile photos
ThumbnailThumbnail
10 minutes ago
Tariro Masawi updated their profile
11 minutes ago
Ms Rivercity posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Vann Digital Networks posted a blog post

Video: @VannDigital feat. #GodBrothers (@Un1queSoundz @ToniiThaWeirdo) » #CivilRights

We reached out to our artists God Brothers (Un1que Soundz & Tonii B) to put together the music video for our new track "Civil Rights" which pays tribute to Michael Brown (who was recently murdered by police in Ferguson, Missouri) as well as other unarmed Black men who were…See More
15 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy