50 Cent Burned All His Bridges, Reason Why His Crew Is Struggling!

When he went at Fat Joe it really hurt him in the long run. While Joey was making ties with everybody who is running the game now, Fif was going at them.

Now that everybody is collaborating with each other, his crew looks like a bunch of outcasts; plain and simple.

Views: 1464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Theres no beef between banks and 50 end of
noone said that they wer a beefin ... not gettin along is very different from beefing bro
lol wow your an idiot..you obviously don't pay attention to what goes on.
Yea, 50 could have just kept his mouth shut awhile back when fat joe & jadakiss did a collab track with ja rule "wel-come to N.Y." (i think). U have to understand the music business is different then how u would do business with unloyal dogs outside of the industry. Fat Joe had ties with dam near everybody in the south when 50 and ricky ross was beefing. Aftermath/Shady/G-unit is no more. They had an hell of a run and sold millions of records. they had the strongest camp in the past decade.
G-UNIT IS FINISHED, BANKS NEED TO LEAVE WHILE HE STILL CAN.
ur finished .... G unit is still alive and will never die ..... G unit is not buzzin #USEDTOBEAFACT ... g unit is about to rise again #FACT ... so wat the f*** r u talkin about
exactly GUNIT IS NOT BUZZIN. but that dont mean they finished. well said.
yup but wer about to blow again tho
--------------------------
ROAD TO JULY 2nd
wtf happenin on july 2nd? his album aint comin then man, i hope it does but i doubt it lol
the TSUNAMI is commn bro n i doubt fif is goin to change th release date cuzz if he does people r goin to say that he was afraid of ross since they r both droppin in july ...
------------------
ROAD TO JULY 2nd
yeah and fat joe having them bridges really helped his career lol
You're right, but it definitively prolonged the inevitable. If Banks had been featured on "We're Taking Over" back in the day, he might've humbled Wayne a bit.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NewMusic's 10 blog posts were featured
20 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
21 minutes ago
united-gs commented on Besir Esati's blog post 50 Cent Previews His Remix Of Young M.A's 'Ooouuu' (Video)
"Whats the hype about this joint? Its wack af to me yo I aint gonna sit here trying to like the sh!t thinking maybe i am just not listening right....this is a forced song"
24 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post The OGD - "Black Franklin"
26 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. posted blog posts
27 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post Josh Jacksin - "Up, Up"
30 minutes ago
MC Eva Marie King, BA, MS posted a blog post

Statement to Edwin "Phade" Sacasa from Women Inventors of Hip Hop

Statement to Edwin "Phade" Sacasa from Women Inventors of Hip HopEven though my Hip Hop brothers address me as Trick, W****, Stunt and Bytch I still am required to love and defend them in public because that's what a Black sister, a Queen was raised to do.While my original mobile DJs and MCs, 5%ers and Zulus are trying to holla at this genius, they yell Queen because that's what the God was raised to do.So when a self-proclaimed Shirt Queen like me reaches from the right coast at Shirt Queens…See More
38 minutes ago
Marcus Lamont posted a blog post

Povi - Cold Like Minnesota (Official Video)

Colorado is quite a cold place, and R n B soulstress Povi, who replaces the carefree rap of LIL YACHTY on "Cold LIke Minnesota" with a reminiscent vibe of Aaliyah, creates the perfect party anthem for your end of the summer 16' BBQ. Povi's last internet splash was with ILoveMakonnen via super producer Christian Rich and Red Bull…See More
48 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy