my reasons are (1) game just made an interview with mtv talking about 50 cent beef and game want to release an new album, he has seen that 50 cent buzz is on the rise game do not beef you if u are not relevant (2) 50 cent i just wanna is moving on billboard top 100 faster than nicki single that is ridiculous (3) 50 cent has just given loverance there first top 10 single

Views: 1006

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahahaha #POW
Damn MiChelle is on her period today

Wrote an entire story based on his 50 cent research

Game's interview is vh1's behind the music. thats a show that normally goes through the entire biography of a person so he didnt just specifically talk about the beef for no reason. Fif's been on it in 2009 and went through his whole life too including the beef with Game...

reply to mic i said 50 cent i just wanna moving faster than nicki new single....not starship yes loverance is already a top 10 hit chect it out
↑↑↑

Where do he get theses wonderful toys ?
that's what i been thinking
Mic is efficient as f***....no diss intended
Fif just needs to make sure the first single of the still yet to be named album doesn't go down the same road as what Curtis and BISD did.. If he comes strong with the first joint off the album.. He will be in a great space..
top ten radio chart faggboy
no.....just means he is still relevant and labels use him to support other artists.....Mann, YG, Loverance, Jeremiah, and the list goes on.....
50 on top??? s*** on top of wht????50 z done,...
game and 50 are fake lyk f*** thats why this bitchs keep talking about each other... but never did s*** to each other
this niggah's beef z the best fake beef in rap history
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Get the LATEST BEST UPDATES on G Unit Family® about @50cent & G Unit/G-Note on http://gunitfamily.ning.com/
Twitter : http://twitter.com/GUnitFamilySite
Facebook : http://tiny.cc/bl8b0
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Bijou BAKSON commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Azealia Banks Says T.I.'s Wife Tiny Can't Read. Takes A Dump On Iggy Azalea & Her "Smudging" Of Hip Hop Culture. Iggy Loads Up & Fires Back (Video)
"Y'all just remember if you keep on with this white versus white you go'n end up in a territory you will hate like the smell of your own poo."
14 minutes ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anonymous Threatens To Ruin Iggy Azalea's Career Unless She Apologizes To Azealia Banks & Eric Garner NYC Protestors
"You know... I wouldn't be surprised this is actually a set up from somebody who doesn't even know what it feel like to be black. "Anonymous" my a**."
20 minutes ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anonymous Threatens To Ruin Iggy Azalea's Career Unless She Apologizes To Azealia Banks & Eric Garner NYC Protestors
"What a bunch of c****! They are not speaking for me, not for E garnder or any black or anybody for that matter but themselves - A simple situationist-profitism. Next"
23 minutes ago
Breezy Says posted a blog post

[Video] Joe Green (@JoeGreen_RSN) - Trap Bunkin + Mp3 [Directed By iNightLife]

Joe Green kicked his campaign into high gear and has not slowed down yet. With the release of #RNS he left audiences ready for more and he has delivered a massive follow-up video/single. Exit 40 Entertainment presents Joe Green as he shows us it's like when the "Trap Bunkin" [Directed By iNightLife]Download Track By Clicking >>> Here Connect w/ Joe Green Soundcloud:…See More
24 minutes ago
john smith liked NewMusic's blog post Madonna Ft. Nicki Minaj - B*tch I'm Madonna
1 hour ago
john smith liked NewMusic's blog post Gucci Mane - C.N.O.T.E. Vs. Gucci 'The Intro'
1 hour ago
john smith liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anonymous Threatens To Ruin Iggy Azalea's Career Unless She Apologizes To Azealia Banks & Eric Garner NYC Protestors
1 hour ago
john smith liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Azealia Banks Goes To War With Action Bronson On Twitter: "You're A Greasy Fat White Man Impersonating Ghostface Killah." Bronson Drags Solange & Q-Tip Into It
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy