50 Cent - Five (Murder By Numbers) Album Artwork

Views: 3821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no hes rite killa .. the reality is fif is the hootest mc at the moment n i cant see him sellin less than 200k fw
you should bet that if he doesnt do 200k fw you'll leave the site! that'll make some of the haterz you keep talking about wager there accounts!!
i don bet bro ... but seriously 200k first week is the least fif can do
how am i trollin bro 200k is very realistic all his vids on utube get 200k views in less than a day bro

the cover looks like a second installment of Before i self Destruct

not releasing a single b4 the Ep/Album is genius by him & Interscope cuz all 50s first single's are always disappointing that kills all interest in buying the Album example BBM

didn't 50Cent say he was dropin a Ep before the album!?!

u mofo's not fans.... u guys r critics..... all this music he hit u off with FOR free.... now he giving u the album even though he EXPLAINED the circumstances... and u guys are worried about SINGLES, that u will criticize regardless of whom or what.... FOH....
cosign
yeah that's what I'm wondering too. I remember 50 saying this album would be only 13-14 tracks tho. The features/production part will be the most interesting. If we don't see names like Dre, Em, CB, Just Blaze, Boi-1da etc. we know this is not the real deal.
the # of tracks on an album is a non issue as long as the music is on point. "Illmatic" had an intro and 9 songs and it's one of the greatest albums ever in any genre.
i want to see the tracklisting, but for some reason this looks like an EP
I really dont think 50 is realeasing the same album he intended to put out. I reckon he made this digital album just to get off interscope and saved the big features he has for his next album.

That's What I Was Wondering.

Will This Album Contain :

Production From : Just Blaze, S1, Hit Boy, Swizz Beatz, Dr.Dre, Timberland Etc.

Features From : Kanye West, Eminem, Dr.Dre, Chris Brown Etc.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Money Skeens liked Money Skeens's profile
21 seconds ago
V.I commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Going Fast? Cam'Ron Selling Ebola Masks For $20 Apiece
"first off this is HOMO S*** 2 da max why would i want to wear a man over my mouth two and in pink!!! whats wrong wit n***** you to grown for s*** like this"
1 minute ago
Money Skeens shared their video on Facebook
2 minutes ago
Money Skeens shared their video on Twitter
6 minutes ago
T Woods liked NewMusic's blog post The Chemical Brothers Ft. Lorde & Miguel - This Is Not A Game
7 minutes ago
Money Skeens shared their video on Google +1
9 minutes ago
Money Skeens liked Money Skeens's video
10 minutes ago
Money Skeens updated their profile
14 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy