If u didnt know Sub Human
50 had the same amount of Bars as 2 Chainz on Riot
Snoop has always been an Affiliate i dont consider him an outsider
I guess you have no idea what that whole "remix" thing mean.
Original artist + 1 verse = remix
No original artist + 1 or more verses = recreated, own mixtape song
When Common did that "Stay Schemin' Remix" with ONLY ONE VERSE... you didn't have any problem with it.
When 50 does it... it's a problem.
"GODDAMN! HOW DARE HE...?! Doin' a remix with only 1 verse? I MEAN 12 F*****' BARS!? IT'S TIME TO HATE HIM AGAIN!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!"
"How does it feel to know you wasted your whole lifetime,
Livin' your whole lifetime just to worry 'bout mine?"
Sorry champ. Beamer benz or bentley had over 20 "remixes" not all of them had original vocals just took the beat. Look anywhere they call a song a "remix" when the original artist is not on it. If you want a bunch of links with examples I'll provide.
And I don't have a problem with it. I just know rappers catch heat from certain stan bloggers for putting songs on their bodies of work where they only have a minute of less of vocals...yet when 50 has a song on HIS MIXTAPE with 45 seconds of vocals those same people have no problem. Clearly he is leaching for buzz, otherwise he would have done like he always did and took the original vocals off and did the whole song himself.
Try again champ.
*long fuckin' sigh*
Something's must be wrong with your memory, cause most of them "Beamer, Benz Or Bentley" remixes were more likely freestyles.
- "Trina, Kim Or Nicki" by Maino
- "Keep The Ratchet With Me" by Papoose
- "Nissan, Honda, Chevy" by Joell Ortiz
- "New York, Jersey, Philly" by Joe Budden & Royce Da 5'9"
- "Tequila, Vodka, Henny" by Crooked I
Can you see it? No? It's interesting cause... I can't see "Remix" anywhere in their titles.
But you know what? That was a good example.
Fabolous has also put his "BBOB" remix on his TINC mixtape... (*turns into MiC*)
- that song is 3:54 minutes long :D
- Bank$'s & Juelz's parts are (4+4+16+4+4+16+4+2+4=) 50 bars longs :O
- Fab's got a 16 bars long verse + 2 bars in the chorus, let's do some math and TADAA!! (16+2=) that's only 18 bars :(
- number of bars in the whole song (50+18=) are 68 bars :D
- Fab's rappin' 18 bars for (6+48 seconds=) 54 seconds, which is 1/4 of the song also of the bars
(*turns back into myself*)
I've tried again, and I won... champ.
This is Mic..