Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Tags: 50, Cent, Slovakia, northamptonshire, questions

Views: 8524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 if you could've been the 1st to lace any beat in the history of rap/hiphop what beat would it be...

and it can't be one you've already done!

Hannabal
yo 50 I'm from croatia,i've heard you are comin in zagreb,you wont cancel it wont you?will you speak at your fans in the hotel?I'mma be there
why the f*** are you on thisis50 then .....f*** off b**** and leave 50 alone.
He's on this is 50 because he's a fan like the rest of us. Why are you on here, so you can pop off at the mouth like a little girl. Post a f****** question and shut the hell up:

On that note......is buck back in the unit?
yeah i agree, u tell him, he needs to stop hatin and move on. i just hate when people put rude comments on these websites.
her was in the way. but u sound like a golden girl lmfao.
yo friend you head keep it still nobodys got more than 5 pints ok
HAHA GODDAMN!!!!!! and nah buck aint comin back, yayo hates him now
f***** buck how can he bite the hand who feed him for so long lol
That's true man fif wouldn't f** his own man for no reason he'd be a hipocrit if he did n he ain't buck b**** out the whole unit now hes starving it's evident that if u go againt fifty he'll destroy u one way or another hes a machine g-unit 4 life bra

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"Why don't you want me to have a home for MYSELF and Sidney in LA.I DID THE LIAISON DEAL ,SO PAY ME."
2 minutes ago
"I'm to interesting right CURTIS JACKSON."
10 minutes ago
"Good thing I didn't buy the 25 dollar card.or I'd be out 25. Not 7."
17 minutes ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Australian Woman, Mersane Warria, Charged With Murder In The Stabbing Deaths Of Her 7 Children & 1 Niece (Video)
"A slap on the wrist for killing 8 children, Bongo you need to go and kill yourself."
20 minutes ago
"I'm not stupid EITHER .I hand over my card the Offc.replaces with a blank card swipes it,no fare .ITS A CARD TRICK"
21 minutes ago
BDL4LIFE Entertainment liked BDL4LIFE Entertainment's blog post BREAKING NEWS: BDL4LIFE Entertainment signs a major distribution deal with Universal Music Group Distribution via /Ingrooves Music Group
23 minutes ago
BDL4LIFE Entertainment posted blog posts
24 minutes ago
"AND SO DOES G UNIT."
30 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy