All Discussions Tagged 'with' (80)

Add a Discussion

There aren't any discussions tagged "with". Check out photos tagged "with", blog posts tagged "with" or videos tagged "with". Or add and tag your own discussions!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Gz-up-hoes-down liked Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
20 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down commented on Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
"Some of y'all are smoking something out of this world calling Paris trash and stuff ! Man are you serious!?? Her mixtape and all the songs she's dropped recently are good and way better that 80% trash out there! That girl can rap so quit…"
20 minutes ago
dj ohhwee commented on NewMusic's blog post Lil Bibby Ft. Jadakiss & Anthony Hamilton - Water (Remix)
"this s*** go hard as fu@k"
20 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Mathew Knowles Claims Jay Z & Solange Fight Was A "Jedi Mind Trick" For Publicity [Video]
"I m sure I said this was going to happen and there was some m*********** here who was arguing otherwise! I said it,,,hahaha ,I m sure he believe me now! I wish I could remember his name on here,, cos he won't say s*** now! Hahaha smfh!"
31 minutes ago
The Machine posted a status
"Listen to tha new single winning on my page"
34 minutes ago
The Machine posted a status
""
36 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
"Man holla holla f*** ja rule"
54 minutes ago
Essino-Dub commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Jon Stewart DESTROYS Fox News on Their Coverage of Ferguson [Video]
"CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy