All Discussions Tagged 'with' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reasons Why You Should Get Your Quality Beats Here

Reasons To Get Your Beats From Instant Classic Productionz Get 3 Free Beats for signing into www.InstantClassicProductionz.com Get 3 Bea…

Started by Instant Classic Productionz

0 Oct 3, 2011

Beats W/Hooks

If you need some of the hottest beast with hooks Go To http://www.InstantClassicProductionz.com

Started by Instant Classic Productionz

1 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Instant Classic Productionz

Join Facebook to connect with Gansta Marcus

Join Facebook to connect with Gansta Marcus

Started by sippitakeover

0 Aug 8, 2011

50 Cent Chilling with his HeadPhone & Beat CD's

50 Tweet

Started by EntertainmentBoss

14 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Bruh Mane

New CD Album featuring Gloria Jones, Jimmy McFarland,The Tiaras

I am a writer and record producer with Kingdom Come Forever Records in the USA. We are scheduling to release, both in the USA and UK on Jul…

Started by LOU BARRETO

0 Jul 7, 2011

HOW CAN I ADVERTISE ON THISIS50.COM

I would like to know how I can post my stuff on the front page of thisis50 If it cost I would like to know the price and who I have to get…

Started by Phantom

1 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by jay

New Beat with live bass, guitars and AMAZING hook

Here's our latest beat w/hook! We worked with DaViglio once again, the girls who made the amazing hook for our Shadows beat. This time we m…

Started by Karlo Curic

4 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by GuillaumeR

Who else think the bonus cuts on HMF2 are better than most of the Album cuts?

CRACK!!!! more CRACK So seductive!!!

Started by Leo Banks! Hates Em Stans

9 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by G-Unit 1982

Interview w/ Sammie on My Radio Show

Interview with Sammie November 3, 2010 My Radio Show Click Here Sammie Bush is an R&B artist from Miami, Florida who rose to pro…

Started by David Damo Morris

0 Oct 30, 2010

Rapper Beefs With Swizz Beatz Over the SHOWTIME name!! Swizz Responds???

TRE BROWN is a popular Rap Artist from Jamaica Queens NY. Bio @ His Official Site (Click here) TRE BROWN's camp states that he's known as…

Started by TRE BROWN (SOUTH JAMAICA QUEENS)

1 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Bmore Snipaz

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper's video was featured

Nyce Da Future - Levels (Meek Mill Remix) 2014 Official Music Video (Dir. By @UnLEASH87)

Mobb Deep affiliate Nyce Da Future continues to promote his new mixtape entitled Ski Mask Season 2.0, presented by PaperChaserDotCom. The second visual off o...
12 minutes ago
NewMusic's 5 blog posts were featured
17 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
17 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"“The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight.” -Epictetus"
29 minutes ago
1THUG aka Tha NYCHA LEGEND!! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Former Washington, D.C. Mayor Marion Barry Dies At 78. Family Issues Statement (Video)
"Damm I knew I shoulda not gave him dat g-pack!! Now he really up high in tha clouds...R.I.P....Rehab In Paradise!!"
36 minutes ago
PayPaul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Manny Pacquiao Already Preparing For Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight After Destroying Chris Algieri "The Fans Deserve That Fight" (Video/Audio/Pics)
"Floyd doesn't have anything to prove . If manny want to fight him needs to fight marcos maidana and canelo"
38 minutes ago
swagged up bully commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post D.C. Goons (LeggTeam) Who Allegedly Snatched Chain From Migos' Quavo Speak On It (Video)
"i dont believe em....foh...n****, starving for publicity a** n*****....its shame half these crab a** wanna be rappers now a days a risk they life for a tiny piece of fame or negative noteriety and publicty for they garbage a** music.....real bottom…"
41 minutes ago
swagged up bully commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post D.C. Goons (LeggTeam) Who Allegedly Snatched Chain From Migos' Quavo Speak On It (Video)
"facts bro @cardinal sin..#theydonthearyouthough"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy