All Discussions Tagged 'wack' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WOAW Im GOING IN ! // NEW VIDEO * from Canadian Rap Artist , Leave Comments @greedy_gmc

Started by Greedy sean chenier

0 Feb 21, 2012

Update: I've given up on 50 for now. Still a fan but he isn't dropping anything and not active for a n*gga that has an album dropping this year.****** "I'm On It" is Fire!

He was 8 out 14 on the freestyles which ain't bad but then dropped that wack Outlaw that ain't doing sh*t! Bottom line is 50 needs to come…

Started by H-Town | Southside

78 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by H-Town | Southside

THIS JUST IN: 50 is a B**** A** N****

YOU PROUD YOU SHUT DOWN WORLD STAR HIP HOP?? CALL THE PIGS, THATS REAL HOOD DOG. THEN YOU FLEXING WITH YOUR HALF A** WEBSITE THAT SOME NERD…

Started by YOUNG SOLOMON

7 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by AJ(The One & Only)

LOL Banks took out the yayo part of take em to war on the facebook listen

now he just says s*** like buy my ablum

Started by DeathBlade

0 Nov 24, 2010

this n**** drake had one the worst lines i done heard all year

the sqaure root of 69 is 8 something cause i been tryin to work it out - drake. that the wackest line i heard all year drake suck at rappin…

Started by Smoothe Kills Stans |Taylor Gang

23 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Leigh aka Bertatron 3000

All of you Nicki Minaj/gimmick rapper fans opened up the door for this. Give it 5 years and this is the only type of s*** you'll hear on the radio...

Started by Rob War Angel

5 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by It's still MOB

monster monster that s*** wack as f*** kanye gay self fell off how he put rick ross and nicki on a song?

gay-z was wack as f*** on this his old a** need to retire. this s*** is trash how u call this hip hop wack beat wack hook and only 1 goo…

49 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by B Luv

That new banks video is corny. Them n***** need to make better videos for the PLK.

S*** look like a young money bed rock video why there a guitar next to bank and y i see 50 dancin on the stairs like a b**** smh f*** yall…

18 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Tom > 2010 <

game is the wackest n**** rappin i swear this n**** dookie on the mic

thos n**** wack i cant believe he thinks he nice rappin like this

17 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by conspiracyexposure.ning.com

Hiphop is now = Pretty boys, CO's, pretty b******, n**** who kiss other n*****, gucci mane, wacka flocka flame and co signers where the f*** did we go wrong (w/ VIDEO)

since master p got in the game hiphop have never been the same from mystical to petey pablo we been on a rock and its tippin with millions…

Started by philly1537

31 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Ray riz Straight out of Compton

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy