All Discussions Tagged 'wack' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WOAW Im GOING IN ! // NEW VIDEO * from Canadian Rap Artist , Leave Comments @greedy_gmc

Started by Greedy sean chenier

0 Feb 21, 2012

Update: I've given up on 50 for now. Still a fan but he isn't dropping anything and not active for a n*gga that has an album dropping this year.****** "I'm On It" is Fire!

He was 8 out 14 on the freestyles which ain't bad but then dropped that wack Outlaw that ain't doing sh*t! Bottom line is 50 needs to come…

Started by H-Town | Southside

78 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by H-Town | Southside

THIS JUST IN: 50 is a B**** A** N****

YOU PROUD YOU SHUT DOWN WORLD STAR HIP HOP?? CALL THE PIGS, THATS REAL HOOD DOG. THEN YOU FLEXING WITH YOUR HALF A** WEBSITE THAT SOME NERD…

Started by YOUNG SOLOMON

7 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by AJ(The One & Only)

LOL Banks took out the yayo part of take em to war on the facebook listen

now he just says s*** like buy my ablum

Started by DeathBlade

0 Nov 24, 2010

this n**** drake had one the worst lines i done heard all year

the sqaure root of 69 is 8 something cause i been tryin to work it out - drake. that the wackest line i heard all year drake suck at rappin…

Started by Smoothe Kills Stans |Taylor Gang

23 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Leigh aka Bertatron 3000

All of you Nicki Minaj/gimmick rapper fans opened up the door for this. Give it 5 years and this is the only type of s*** you'll hear on the radio...

Started by Rob War Angel

5 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by It's still MOB

monster monster that s*** wack as f*** kanye gay self fell off how he put rick ross and nicki on a song?

gay-z was wack as f*** on this his old a** need to retire. this s*** is trash how u call this hip hop wack beat wack hook and only 1 goo…

49 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by B Luv

That new banks video is corny. Them n***** need to make better videos for the PLK.

S*** look like a young money bed rock video why there a guitar next to bank and y i see 50 dancin on the stairs like a b**** smh f*** yall…

18 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Tom > 2010 <

game is the wackest n**** rappin i swear this n**** dookie on the mic

thos n**** wack i cant believe he thinks he nice rappin like this

17 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by conspiracyexposure.ning.com

Hiphop is now = Pretty boys, CO's, pretty b******, n**** who kiss other n*****, gucci mane, wacka flocka flame and co signers where the f*** did we go wrong (w/ VIDEO)

since master p got in the game hiphop have never been the same from mystical to petey pablo we been on a rock and its tippin with millions…

Started by philly1537

31 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Ray riz Straight out of Compton

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Instant Classic Productionz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tennessee Cops Find Loaded Gun Hidden In Woman's V*gina During Search At Station [Video/Police Report Inside]
"The problem is when she does need that gun hodw do you go about getting that heat quickly"
4 minutes ago
Instant Classic Productionz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown To Remain In Jail For Months After D.C. Trial Postponed [Video]
"Maybe jail will sober his dumb @$$ up!"
7 minutes ago
Penthaus Greater Than updated their profile
29 minutes ago
VeinyDick Tracy commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Akon: "I'm Not a Legend Yet" + 50 Cent Walks In to Speak About It - TI50
"Video not showing up... Smh"
29 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tennessee Cops Find Loaded Gun Hidden In Woman's V*gina During Search At Station [Video/Police Report Inside]
"Lmao smh...and I thought my white b8tch taking my dyck and a magnum had that good pooosie...she giving ideas t up terrorist and sh8, now they gonna have that bomb azz poosie"
42 minutes ago
LL TaF commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lupita Nyong'o Named People Magazine's 2014 Most Beautiful Woman. Top 10 List Inside [Pics]
"She's not the most beautiful woman in the world b/c my girl and my mom are better than her.. no matter she cut her hair or not, she stays "she" , like natural darkskin not trying to be a white wanna be.. These n***** saying it's…"
43 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post Ky-Mani Marley - Get High
45 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked NewMusic's blog post B. Smyth - Twerkoholic (Official Music Video)
45 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy