All Discussions Tagged 'vs' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MAY 4, 2013: FLOYD MAYWEATHER vs Robert Guerrero

Ok then. I heard there's some "genuine boxing fans" in here. Let's talk BOXING.

Started by SonGetWrec

49 May 7, 2013
Reply by chris

Beats By DRE VS SMS By 50...

...so I'm thinking about buying some big-a** overpriced headphones with my federal tax return and I'm not sure who has the better product.…

Started by SonGetWrec

55 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Emmanuel Leke

Some Interesting Photos From The Pacquiao VS Bradley Fight

For those of you still butthurt over the outcome of last Saturday's events, I thought you might find these photographs interesting: Bradley…

Started by SonGetWrec

40 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

Stephen A. Smith & Skip Bayless On Pacquiao VS Bradley Decision (Video Inside)

Woooow....Skip is REALLY Heartbroken Ya'll: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! Presenting The Undisputed #1 Pound For Pound Champion Of The WORLD: F…

Started by SonGetWrec

2 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by T.T.S.

June 9, 2012: Manny Pacquiao VS Timothy Bradley

Naturally, 50 Cent won't be putting any Pacquiao news on the main page due to the fact that he and Mayweather are boys. I just wanted to m…

Started by SonGetWrec

26 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

Fifty cent not letting Younbuck sell any of his music or music related assets to cover his bankruptcy settlement.

50 Cent is looking to stop Young Buck from selling his intellectual property to pay off creditors in his bankruptcy filing. Fif’ and his l…

Started by CaspavelliPART2

16 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by ðâ *« £€G€Ñð⮥»* ©ü£tur€™

Mayweather VS Pacquiao Needs To Happen Next Damn It!!!

Ya'll n!ggas already know i roll out with Mayweather all day, but what the fuc man?!? He's up against Cotto next. Cotto has faced Pacquiao…

Started by SonGetWrec

39 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by chris

50cent vs Lil Wayne the true facts

ok get to the facts they are on to different levels to be honest 50 is a bigger artist he do have a record that sold 12 million copies on o…

Started by bryson

1 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by bryson

Hit Tune !!! 50 Take notes !!!

Download this crack http://t.co/y305HRLl Follow me on twitter @Fgutta

Started by F-gutta the Hip Hop Guru

0 Sep 18, 2011

50 vs Ross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4RbviWLThI

Started by Jack Clark

0 Aug 18, 2011

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NatashaG posted a status
"If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything. -Mrs. Ernest Hemingway"
1 minute ago
Tall Shon (TS) commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Big K.R.I.T. - See Me On Top 4 (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"dope.."
10 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 2 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
Avenue G. posted a status
"I been thinking about how you've promoting AA Vol.1, and was it a ploy to distract promotion of the album by your peers, to have you..."
16 minutes ago
NewMusic's blog post was featured

Lil Durk Ft. Lil Reese - Jack Boys (Prod. By Young Chop)

Lil Durk calls on fellow Chicago native Lil Reese for an assist on his latest song entitled "Jack Boys." The track was produced by Young Chop.Follow Lil Durkhttps://twitter.com/lildurk_…See More
33 minutes ago
NewMusic posted a blog post

Lil Durk Ft. Lil Reese - Jack Boys (Prod. By Young Chop)

Lil Durk calls on fellow Chicago native Lil Reese for an assist on his latest song entitled "Jack Boys." The track was produced by Young Chop.Follow Lil Durkhttps://twitter.com/lildurk_…See More
33 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted a blog post

Luke James - 'Luke James' (Album Stream)

New Orleans native Luke James is preparing to drop his self-titled debut album on September 23. The singer has decided to let fans stream the entire project in advance of it's release. You can pre-order it now from iTunes …See More
49 minutes ago
Mixtape Weekly's blog post was featured

Big K.R.I.T. - See Me On Top 4 (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)

Mississippi rapper Big K.R.I.T. drops off the fourth installment of his See Me On Top mixtape series. The DJ Dibiase-hosted project features Juicy J, A$AP Ferg, Rittz, Slim Thug, Lloyd, DJ Infamous, Yo Gotti and more. Download Mixtape…See More
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy