All Discussions Tagged 'that' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Single : J-SO "I Like That"

Check out J-SO's new single, "I Like That" off his upcoming EP. It's got that care free bounce that'll catch you off the jump : https://sou…

Started by Jso

0 Jun 29

The "This Or That" Thread

prolly been done before but the forum is dead right now so uhhh.. pretty simple and obvious name 2 things "_____ or _____" and answer other…

Started by Ant

927 Jan 13
Reply by Vinny Vendetta

The Untouchable Maybach Empire Presents Scotty Boi A.W.O.L. 3

Maybach Music Group's own Scotty Boi releases the third installment of his "A.W.O.L." mixtape series. This mixtape features Rick Ross, Gu…

Started by Miami Factory, LLC

0 Mar 15, 2013

BEST 50 CENT MIXTAPES.

1. WAR ANGEL. i kno n***** gonna say its not his best because it aint that old an n***** jus hate on everyfin 50 puts out these days but th…

Started by Jackpot!!!

20 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by MsPlymouthkid

Asap Rocky & Asap Mob vs. Joey Bada$$ & Pro Era Who Is The Best Solo Artist & Who Is The Best As A Hip Hop Collective Group

Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com Download Mixtape | Fr…

Started by HUSTLER *RakimGodMc*

2 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by HUSTLER *RakimGodMc*

Young Prezzy Announce The Launch of Bill Boy Media Group

Young Prezzy today announced the launch of Bill Boy Media Group, which will now house notable ventures including SirYoungPrezzy.com (webazi…

Started by Young Prezzy

0 Feb 3, 2013

Fly Female Rapper "Country Gravy" Download for "Dread Em Up"

Country Gravy is a half southern girl, and half Jamaican with a very distinct style perfect for radio and the dance floor. It's very refres…

Started by 4UEntertainment/Universal

1 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by 4UEntertainment/Universal

Somebody That I used To Know Remix DODGY BEATS

New Music from Carrera Chase off "Free Agent" The Mixtape Follow me @ChaseCarrera http://http://youtu.be/uL6n2F_LAGU

Started by Carrera Chase

0 Jun 8, 2012

Mingstar The Major - A** That Will Swallow Up A G-String

Started by Mingstar The Major

0 Aug 30, 2011

When is 50 going to make A SONG that is worth filming?

When is 50 going to make A SONG that is worth filming a music video for?

Started by 2fast2real

0 May 24, 2011

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

lotbuck liked 50 Cent's blog post Watch: XXL's Official Full Length G-Unit Documentary
49 seconds ago
Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Check Out The Exciting 1st Trailer For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' (Video/Pics)
"The Avengers was the 1st time I've ever liked The Hulk in any movie & he was my favorite in that movie, so I'm sure the 2nd one will be just as good!"
1 minute ago
50 Cent's blog post was featured

Watch: XXL's Official Full Length G-Unit Documentary

XXL‘s October/November 2014 issue features a reunited G-Unit on the cover, as well as exclusive interviews with 50 Cent, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Kidd Kidd.After a piece on each member, XXL drops the final and full length documentary on G-Unit!Check it out below.Watch:-…See More
6 minutes ago
Blaze commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lord Jamar Agrees With Chris Brown That Ebola Is Being Used As Population Control In Africa. Says Nano Colloidal Silver Is The Cure (Video)
"He's right! I thought I was the only one who thought they were using that disease as population control experiment."
10 minutes ago
50 Cent posted a blog post

Watch: XXL's Official Full Length G-Unit Documentary

XXL‘s October/November 2014 issue features a reunited G-Unit on the cover, as well as exclusive interviews with 50 Cent, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Kidd Kidd.After a piece on each member, XXL drops the final and full length documentary on G-Unit!Check it out below.Watch:-…See More
11 minutes ago
SoundBOI posted a status
"I need the summer back. Instant HIT: Global Pimp.mp3 by Atilah. ==> http://sclk.co/s6zjzc via @SoundClick"
14 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD liked NewMusic's blog post Tony Yayo x DJ Whoo Kid x Watch The Duck - Frosted Leaf
17 minutes ago
SoundBOI commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lord Jamar Agrees With Chris Brown That Ebola Is Being Used As Population Control In Africa. Says Nano Colloidal Silver Is The Cure (Video)
"I suggest we read a little African press reports because as American, and I hate to say it, we are slaves to media. We believe anything they show us. Individual are smart as hell but people are f****** dumb as s***."
17 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy