All Discussions Tagged 'main' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JUST for you haters - hope you like it....

Started by Jerry

0 Feb 2, 2012

JUST for you haters - hope you like it....

Started by Jerry

0 Feb 2, 2012

Without a Trayce Mixtape!

Without a Trayce Mixtape Drop Oct 20th! FREE! on HotNewHipHop! Features from YG, Vince Vicari and more!! click here to view the cover ----&…

Started by Trayce

0 Sep 1, 2011

Teflon Don or Breaking Atoms?

Which do you prefer? Rick Ross- Teflon Don Main Source- Breaking Atoms

Started by true fizzy

23 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by THE GENERAL-5stars-OG

Jersey Goes harder then Most

A freestyle by jerseys underdogs..sounds better then the real version of going in by Drake and weezy...check out the Cut doctors n lytes ou…

Started by Lytez Out

0 Jan 1, 2010

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY

Hip Hop should be in the state it is in now when we got influential artists like Jay-Z, Eminem, 50, Lil Wayne and a few others who have ha…

Started by Fortune

0 Apr 7, 2009

There Are Six Known Basic Fear's Which One's Are Your's?

These are the six basic fears: The fear of POVERTY The fear of CRITISISM The fear of ILL HEALTH The fear of LOSS OF LOVE FOR SOMEONE The f…

Started by kazuuka

33 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by kazuuka

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Messi commented on Messi's photo
Thumbnail

UK TV™|| Real Madrid vs Barcelona Live Stream El Classico 2014 Soccer Free Online

"Real Madrid vs Barcelona Live Stream Free: Watch El Clasico Spanish La Liga Soccer Online (Start Time, Preview) Real Madrid and Barcelona will play on Saturday in a massive El Clasico clash. All eyes are Watch El Clasico Live: Real Madrid vs…"
6 minutes ago
Messi commented on Messi's photo
Thumbnail

UK TV™|| Real Madrid vs Barcelona Live Stream El Classico 2014 Soccer Free Online

"Hey Soccer Lovers>>News For Watching Now Real Madrid vs Barcelona Live Stream Online El Classico Soccer Hdq Tv PC Video Coverage On Saturday,October,25,2014.Live At Time:Today, 16:00 GMT, Spanish Primera División Watch From:Estadio…"
7 minutes ago
Messi liked Messi's photo
7 minutes ago
Rucku$ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Won't Be Collaborating With Snoop Dogg Anytime Soon: "Would You If You Were In My Shoes?" (Video)
"Smp how could u say she's not winning. She's had #1 hit songs and all that. U gotta be doing something right. I'm not taking her side or anything. I hate the music, someone said she hasn't spit a dope bar and I agree with that,…"
17 minutes ago
Rucku$ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Won't Be Collaborating With Snoop Dogg Anytime Soon: "Would You If You Were In My Shoes?" (Video)
"If she was black she would be taken seriously is what youre saying then? Nicki minaj music is just as bad but because she's black and from queens shes automatically accepted. Idc about either of there music at all to me it's terrible but…"
21 minutes ago
LGJJ updated their profile
30 minutes ago
LadyTruth®™ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wild N' Out's Spanky Hayes Fires Back At Tyrese: "When You Sh*t Whole Men Come Out Your Gay A$$" (Video)
"Pure ignorance! What a shame people latch onto the coat tales of successful people and try and make a name for themselves by spreading hateful lies regardless of what a person does it's none of their business. This dude here is desperate and…"
35 minutes ago
LGJJ commented on LGJJ's video
54 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy