All Discussions Tagged 'laden' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Dumbest Politicians in America

Check out this very informative and hilarious clip regarding the presidential hopefuls of America. This stuff is amazingly funny, stupid, e…

Started by Mitch Money

1 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Mitch Money

Osmaba Bin Laden Carter IV!

Now I know the world coming to an end. http://www.cafepress.com/tha_carter_4

Started by DAVID CARREY

5 May 13, 2011
Reply by g_unit5oldier..

Do you prefer to go in the fire or be burying at sea?

Like Butterfly Lovers go in the fire and furious people become off by the water, but really no matter where we bury. it is important remain…

Started by Morti Meni

1 May 6, 2011
Reply by Rolling Papers -> Optimus Human

Did we pony with the Creator of sept 11 in 2011 or our souvenirs from Afghanistan and Iraq is his bones?

The story of 11sept needed to a good end.

Started by Morti Meni

0 May 3, 2011

do you think bin laden is dead and why

do you think that bin laden is dead or still alive to this day. do you think it's for the good or the bad, explain why. I was watching the…

Started by sip hop

0 May 2, 2011

SMFH! New Black Panthers Leader Malik Shabazz Seen On Video Praising Osama Bin Laden Just Months After 9/11 Terror Attacks

Shocking Video Inside EyeBlast.tv has uncovered another rare video of the New Black Panthers Chairman Malik Shabazz from a closed door…

Started by Albany4Life

5 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Albany4Life

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

G-Unit Promotions posted a blog post

SMH: Video Shows Police Killing of Unarmed, Daniel Shaver in Mesa, Arizona

Body cam footage has been released showing the fatal police shooting of 26-year-old Daniel Shaver. Police were called to a hotel in Mesa, Arizona, in 2016 after a report of someone pointing a gun out of a window. Shaver, however, was unarmed. The officer, Philip Brailsford, was found not guilty.R.I.P. Daniel Shaver See More
5 minutes ago
Michael Welsh posted a blog post

MEET THE FOUNDERS OF THIS INDUSTRIES HOTTEST FILMING CREW ( INDUSTRY UNLOCKED ) @industryunlockd

Established in 2014, partners Luc R. Stephen and Dashamaine “Doc” Doctor created Industry Unlocked. Doc, a former hip-hop engineer and recording artist, just naturally transitioned into film. “I always had a passion for cameras to shoot, but I never took it seriously until now”. Luc, the owner of a soul food restaurant, luxury transportation company, and concert promoter always had an interest in film & television as well. Therefore, the like minds created Industry Unlocked and the rest is…See More
12 minutes ago
Mike Dubs posted blog posts
43 minutes ago
TampaMystic posted a blog post

[Single] Philonius Phunk - Man on a Mission ft. Birdy, Kennyb Showetime, D-Hud, & A-Game @PhiloniusPhunk

The super nerdy producer, Philonius Phunk, connected with some of the rawest emcees from around the country to bring the sound of “the grind”. Linked with Birdy, Kennyb Showetime, D-Hud, and A-Game, the latest single, “Man on a Mission,” delivers the message that the world can be yours but one must grind consistently to take it.Listen now on Soundcloud…See More
2 hours ago
Yung Hus posted blog posts
2 hours ago
kdough posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Grind2Glory posted blog posts
5 hours ago
James L liked James L's blog post Josh Thrasher - "Time 2 Get Paid RMX" (Ft/ JXVE)
8 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy