All Discussions Tagged 'kid' (173)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot N**** - Sticky Green vs. Smugglaz' Stickup Kid

Sticky Green performs against his alter ego The Stickup Kid of The Smugglaz in this remix video of Bobby Shmurda's hit single "Hot Nigga…

Started by WWE TV -WORLWIDE ENTERTAINMENTTV

0 Nov 18, 2014

ENDONE BEAT TAPE: free.

Don't jack my s***, first and foremost. Been seeing that happening. But if you're a rapper, go ahead. If you liked the beats on GKMC, you m…

Started by Droopy

0 Nov 18, 2012

good kid m.A.A.d city vs God Forgives I Don't vs Dreams and Nightmares vs Street King Immortal vs Life is Good vs Cruel Summer

Just bought Kendricks album and its the best album I've heard in years. Dont listen to Rick Ross but I know his album went gold, and Meek M…

Started by GC

8 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by D-Lloyd(Hollow Tips In My Clips)

White boys go IN on this song (Music Video)

Started by Glen Altman

0 Oct 15, 2012

White boys go IN on this song (Music Video)

Started by Glen Altman

0 Oct 15, 2012

2012 @RetroThaKid "Count Up" track Leak: Official @retrothakid "Average College Kid" Mixtape Leak

Check out the new track "Count Up" leaked from Retro Tha Kid's "Average College Kid" Mixtape which drops this Thanksgiving! Be sure to ch…

Started by Joey Braxton

0 Sep 25, 2012

Is Young Jeezy going to sign Retro Tha Kid as his first artist to Atlantic Records?

Hey This Is 50! Now that Young Jeezy has been promoted to be Atlantic Records' new senior vice president of A&R, who is he going to sig…

Started by Joey Braxton

0 Sep 25, 2012

Sticky Green's Lost Throwback Mixtape: Life of A Stickup Kid

2NDHANDSMOKE Entertainment re-releases Timeless Muzik Entertainment's Sticky Green's Lost Throwback Mixtape: Life of A Stickup Kid!! The Mi…

0 Aug 13, 2012

Sticky Green's Lost Throwback Mixtape: Life of A Stickup Kid

2NDHANDSMOKE Entertainment re-releases Timeless Muzik Entertainment's Sticky Green's Lost Throwback Mixtape: Life of A Stickup Kid!! The Mi…

0 Aug 13, 2012

HOT NEW HIP HOP VIXXENS Kitti Kouture & Sidney Lauren on Smugglaztv!!

Official Promo video with Kitti Kouture & Sidney Lauren Clean Version of single from forthcoming lost mixtape: "Life of A Stickup Ki…

1 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Lord cezar

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Besir Esati posted a blog post

CyHi The Prynce Freestyles On Tim Westwood (Video)

G.O.O.D. Music’s rapper CyHi The Prynce stops by Capital Xtra of Tim Westwood in London to drop some bars for a  legendary freestyle over a couple of beats including Mobb Deep’s Shook Ones part 2 and Beanie Sigels Feel it the Air, instrumentals. Check out the freestyle below.…See More
1 minute ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit - The Beast Is G-Unit (Album Stream)
"50 needs to lose weight #PassPortGang"
4 minutes ago
www.Luigi504.com commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - I'm Grown (Official Music Video) [TI50]
"This hard! Definitely the standout track of the EP"
5 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - I'm Grown (Official Music Video) [TI50]
"this is the only track with 50 on a real verse on the Ep should put that drug money track with troy ave on there! I still like beauty better than this beast Ep though. The beast just sounds incomplete not like a group Ep like the beauty was. I still…"
5 minutes ago
Poetic Killa posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
NewMusic's 3 blog posts were featured
7 minutes ago
50 Cent's blog post was featured

G-Unit - I'm Grown (Official Music Video) [TI50]

New music video by G-Unit performing "I'm Grown."Song off of 'The Beast Is G-Unit' EP available for download here: http://smarturl.it/GUnitBMexpl_iTunesOrder your The Unit snapback: http://shop.50cent.com+Connect:http://www.instagram.com/50centhttp://www.instagram.com/buckshotz…See More
7 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 8 blog posts were featured
7 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy