All Discussions Tagged 'kid' (173)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot N**** - Sticky Green vs. Smugglaz' Stickup Kid

Sticky Green performs against his alter ego The Stickup Kid of The Smugglaz in this remix video of Bobby Shmurda's hit single "Hot Nigga…

Started by WWE TV -WORLWIDE ENTERTAINMENTTV

0 Nov 18

ENDONE BEAT TAPE: free.

Don't jack my s***, first and foremost. Been seeing that happening. But if you're a rapper, go ahead. If you liked the beats on GKMC, you m…

Started by Droopy

0 Nov 18, 2012

good kid m.A.A.d city vs God Forgives I Don't vs Dreams and Nightmares vs Street King Immortal vs Life is Good vs Cruel Summer

Just bought Kendricks album and its the best album I've heard in years. Dont listen to Rick Ross but I know his album went gold, and Meek M…

Started by GC

8 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by D-Lloyd(Hollow Tips In My Clips)

White boys go IN on this song (Music Video)

Started by Glen Altman

0 Oct 15, 2012

White boys go IN on this song (Music Video)

Started by Glen Altman

0 Oct 15, 2012

2012 @RetroThaKid "Count Up" track Leak: Official @retrothakid "Average College Kid" Mixtape Leak

Check out the new track "Count Up" leaked from Retro Tha Kid's "Average College Kid" Mixtape which drops this Thanksgiving! Be sure to ch…

Started by Joey Braxton

0 Sep 25, 2012

Is Young Jeezy going to sign Retro Tha Kid as his first artist to Atlantic Records?

Hey This Is 50! Now that Young Jeezy has been promoted to be Atlantic Records' new senior vice president of A&R, who is he going to sig…

Started by Joey Braxton

0 Sep 25, 2012

Sticky Green's Lost Throwback Mixtape: Life of A Stickup Kid

2NDHANDSMOKE Entertainment re-releases Timeless Muzik Entertainment's Sticky Green's Lost Throwback Mixtape: Life of A Stickup Kid!! The Mi…

0 Aug 13, 2012

Sticky Green's Lost Throwback Mixtape: Life of A Stickup Kid

2NDHANDSMOKE Entertainment re-releases Timeless Muzik Entertainment's Sticky Green's Lost Throwback Mixtape: Life of A Stickup Kid!! The Mi…

0 Aug 13, 2012

HOT NEW HIP HOP VIXXENS Kitti Kouture & Sidney Lauren on Smugglaztv!!

Official Promo video with Kitti Kouture & Sidney Lauren Clean Version of single from forthcoming lost mixtape: "Life of A Stickup Ki…

1 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Lord cezar

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"OR WHATEVER TIME IT IS WHERE YOU'RE AT."
4 minutes ago
"1LOVE TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THIS WORLD ESPECIALLY MY DAUGHTER,GOOD EVENING."
5 minutes ago
"I LOVE YOU .JUST JOKING.1."
8 minutes ago
"SHH.JUST LIKE THE CLOCK SAYS."
9 minutes ago
"IM JOKING. SORT OF ABOUT LOVERS .DONT SAVE YOURSELF!."
11 minutes ago
DB248 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj - The Pinkprint (Short Film)
"who is j cole again.."
11 minutes ago
"SO I WISH HER WELL ,GOODDAY NICKI MINAJ.FAREWELL TO."
12 minutes ago
DB248 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Azealia Banks Goes To War With Action Bronson On Twitter: "You're A Greasy Fat White Man Impersonating Ghostface Killah." Bronson Drags Solange & Q-Tip Into It
"i dont even know who these people are maybe solange cause of beyonce evn tho solange has no talent either.."
13 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy