All Discussions Tagged 'is' (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remy Ma ... Damn boo

Some times you have to buss ya gun but s*** the s*** you have to deal with later... hold ya head and put the time to good use It seems l…

Started by Hakim Discovery121

14 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Hakim Discovery121

Funniest Video on the internet.... The craziest Pastor i've seen....

Started by Zalex

6 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Zalex

ThaHookUp.net - Free Music, Full-Length Movies, Videos, News & More Hip-Hop Exclusives!

STARTING MAY 24, 2008, FULL MIXTAPES WILL BE UP WEEKLY FOR FREE DOWNLOAD TO PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY ** ($4.99/a month) ** BUT SINCE THAHOOKUP…

Started by Ace Deck (AiricFame.com !!)

0 Mar 17, 2008

hi enjoy

Started by swethashetty

0 Feb 22, 2008

NEW 50 CENT PREVIEW!!! ICE ON MY NECK

NEW SONG CALLED ICE ON MY NECK!!! FEATURING NEW BROOKLYN RAPPERS SIDE BLOK S*** IS TOO FIRE CLUB BANGER!!!

Started by Side Blok

12 Feb 10, 2008
Reply by chris

Anybody wanna diss G-Unit at least use their beats so I can at least like the Music

"you cant stop'm you can only hope to contain'm..." Im lying you aint got a shot at that either oh well maybe they hirin... lol

Started by Hakim Discovery121

13 Jan 24, 2008
Reply by Hakim Discovery121

*LADIES l ATTENTION* IS IT TRUE YOU DONT NEED NO MAN TO HOLD YOU DOWN AND WHY?

LADIES WE ALL KNOW SEX IS A BIG PART OF LIFE AND YES WE KNOW THEY MAKE TOYS BUT WHAT IS BETTER THAN THE 0AG5C STICK I THINK 50 EXPLAINED IT…

Started by DJ WOOGIE SHADYVILLE

0 Jan 11, 2008

50 cent will come 2 zagreb city of croatia

we are 2 happy..................................

Started by 123456789

3 Nov 19, 2007
Reply by Mina

I WON THIS IS 50 REP UR ENDZ!!!!!!!!

Well im still shakin from the news I WON!!!! OMG. cant believe it . will holla @ y'all wen i get bak!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!

Started by bumtings

1 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by G-Unit Girl

I WON THIS IS 50 REP UR ENDZ!!!!!!!!

Well im still shakin from the news I WON!!!! OMG. cant believe it . will holla @ y'all wen i get bak!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!! MANCHESTER

Started by bumtings

4 Nov 14, 2007
Reply by Starbright

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Xcel commented on corentin's blog post Funkmaster Flex Releases 3 New References From Drake's "Ghostwriter" Quentin Miller
"Nobody gives a f**"
6 minutes ago
Besir Esati posted blog posts
6 minutes ago
Shireen Fenner posted a blog post

AR15 Presents Wretch 32, Devlin, Rebecca Garton & Swiss || Helpless (PRODUCED BY S.O.S)

#AR15 #ConcreteJungle is being kept under close guard and apart from two tracks, ‘Trapping Aint Dead’ and ‘Out In The Jungle’, that have made it to the internet, the project remains largely under wraps but amid the intrigue and suspense, from the teasers that have dropped so far and the feature list of over 50 acts that are involved, it is already high in the stakes of being the biggest release in UK Rap this year.‘Helpless’ is the third track to be heard from the 16 track mix-tape and features…See More
6 minutes ago
matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post RIZSELFMADE Talks Support From 50 Cent, Performing In London With G-Unit, Career Start, SELFMADE Movement, Independence, 'Dat Made Life 2' Album & More (Video)
"This guy is real and is goin places. I just hope the world starts reconizing real again. I'm glad 50 n g unit ate independent. But 50 has had a bunch of hits lately that just aren't making it to radio rotations. Changes.bring my bottles.im…"
9 minutes ago
Fuerza943fm posted a blog post

Jr Vocalz - A Mi Lado Oficial Video @JrVocalzMusic

Music video for A Mi Lado performed by Jr Vocalz.Twitter: https://twitter.com/JrVocalzMusic Facebook: …See More
12 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent, Jack Thriller, Naphil 'TYRONE' & Effen Vodka Invade Club Onyx In Philly (Video)
15 minutes ago
Joshua Howard liked Besir Esati's blog post 50 Cent Talks G-Unit Album, Reunion, 'Street King Immortal', World Tour, Potentially Signing Rico Richie, [UPDATE] Recent Beefs In Hip-Hop & More (Video)
17 minutes ago
NetGuruINC commented on corentin's blog post Meek Mill - Wanna Know (DRAKE DISS)
"Honestly I think Meek is over rated, he's always f****** yelling and mumbling at the same time, so every track he's on he sounds exactly the same. Not hating cause dude is a straight up hustler, but all his tracks sound the same the nigga…"
21 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy