All Discussions Tagged 'club' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Royalty Paying Radio Station V104 Available On ITunes & LIVE365 APP All MUSIC can be purchased when song is played www.V104Live.com

Started by TIA CULVER (PUBLICIST-ATLANTA)

0 Oct 1, 2015

GET YOUR MUSIC PLAYED IN EUROPEAN NIGHTCLUBS & MIXTAPE PLACEMENTS w/ @BiggV !! CONTACT 770-896-5685

0 Sep 22, 2015

HOT NEW SH*T! "GUALLA GUAP" @DaTrigaIzLive FEATURING BANKROLL FRESH aka @1YUNGFRESH http://ow.ly/zO4PT

0 Aug 5, 2014

**NEW MUSIC ALERT** "GUALLA GUAP" @DaTrigaIzLive FEATURING BANKROLL FRESH aka @1YUNGFRESH http://ow.ly/zO4PT

0 Jul 31, 2014

New Music: Bree - Gotta Go (Feat. D'Nero)

Click here to listen to Bree - Gotta Go (Feat. D'Nero) Check out the debut single from Bree titled "Gotta Go" featuring D'Nero and Produc…

Started by D'nero

1 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jetblacc Leek

New Interview: Miami Strip Club King – DJ Meat

HipHopRuckus Interviews DJ Meat on MUZU.TV. The HipHopRuckus team went on a brief vacation to sunny Miami, Fl. In addition to seeing som…

Started by Miami Factory, LLC

0 Nov 11, 2013

TJAY feat. FRENCH MONTANA & SK THE PREZ - SHOTS ON ME (REMIX)

@TJAY848 feat. @FRENCHMONTANA & @SKTHEPREZ - SHOTS ON ME (REMIX) www.UpperEchelonRadio.com

Started by SK THE PREZ

0 May 20, 2013

NEW 50 Cent Prod By MIKE WILL CONFIRMED!!!!

Check mike will's Timeline, he said its time!!!!! Club Banger ft Drake! #TheShift #Parade

Started by L.I

64 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Trev -2012 SUB HUMANS

NEW 50 Cent Prod By MIKE WILL CONFIRMED!!!!

Check mike will's Timeline, he said its time!!!!! Club Banger ft Drake! #TheShift #Parade

Started by L.I

0 Apr 7, 2013

NEW MIXTAPE: iLL Beatz & D'nero - Back 2 Tha' Real (Free Download)

Download the new mixtape by iLL Beatz & D'nero - Back 2 Tha' Real exclusively on Datpiff Direct Link: http://www.datpiff.com/iLL-Beatz

Started by D'nero

1 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by D'nero

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anti-Beyonce Protest Rally To Be Held Outside Of NFL Headquarters Over Her Super Bowl 50 Halftime Performance (Video)
"Mike Anthony I'd slap the s*** outa u and so would anybody I know if u said some s*** like that in person. Open ur eyes and stop being so closed minded. Show some respect and try and look at things from a couple different perspectives other…"
3 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 5 blog posts were featured
8 minutes ago
VeinyDickTracy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anti-Beyonce Protest Rally To Be Held Outside Of NFL Headquarters Over Her Super Bowl 50 Halftime Performance (Video)
"If Beyoncé really is about that life, why is her hair blonde and her skin getting lighter and lighter and her nose smaller and smaller. Look at a pic of her when she was young and then look at one now. Plastic surgery and blonde hair. Smh."
21 minutes ago
Yourz Truly commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Gets Roasted By Twitter After Tweeting "Bill Cosby Innocent!!!!"
"@SMP: Yeah that sounds very familiar! SMP = Sensitive Man P*ssy"
21 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anti-Beyonce Protest Rally To Be Held Outside Of NFL Headquarters Over Her Super Bowl 50 Halftime Performance (Video)
"If you was a real black woman, they wouldnt have rally against you, they look at you as a coon....every year your skin gets lighter and lighter, you and rihanna both, you're a black woman with blonde hair, and comapring pics from before and…"
34 minutes ago
Yactown Tige liked Besir Esati's blog post Post Malone Brings Out 50 Cent At Irving Plaza NYC (Video)
35 minutes ago
mike antony commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anti-Beyonce Protest Rally To Be Held Outside Of NFL Headquarters Over Her Super Bowl 50 Halftime Performance (Video)
"F*** you n****** quite complaining and racial s*** you coons"
40 minutes ago
the enforcer commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anti-Beyonce Protest Rally To Be Held Outside Of NFL Headquarters Over Her Super Bowl 50 Halftime Performance (Video)
"Props to Queen Bey"
49 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy