All Discussions Tagged 'cent' (995)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New 50 Cent and Buck

I've been waiting for years.... Let's go Unittt 50, Yayo, Banks Buck bring that Unit Back..Hip Hop misses this ... - White Heff - 50 and Bu…

Started by The White Heff

0 Jan 15, 2014

hot new music

yo check out this track, new music from 50 himself

Started by MARK P.

2 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by craig evan

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT SONG THIS IS???

Wat rap song is this? only know sum lyrics on da 1st verse, mayb frm a gunot mixtape? idk. bak in 06-07? some lyrics on the first go verse…

Started by DeRon

0 Oct 31, 2013

(New Music) Rico Reed – “Like I Pose 2”

Yo I like this song. That dude Rico Reed out of Bmore is doing it yo. His song Like I Pose 2 is on point. Duffle Bag Season 2 Coming Soon…

Started by Miami Factory, LLC

0 Oct 8, 2013

Jimmy Heights , Brooklyn Teenage MC

Watch in 1080HD. Produced by Geez. Shot by AmeriKKKan Films around Chinatown and Manhattan Bridge Original song has a feature with KidKad…

Started by Jimmy Heights

1 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by RedHood Beatz

I recorded all of 50's new songs he played tonight check it

Music Fixed

Started by D_AMG_23

20 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by blue hefner

Jimmy Heights , Brooklyn Teenage MC

Watch in 1080HD. Produced by Geez. Shot by AmeriKKKan Films around Chinatown and Manhattan Bridge Original song has a feature with KidKad…

Started by Jimmy Heights

0 Aug 11, 2013

50 Cent - The Psycho (prod by DRE) snippet CDQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMEKUxpSt20 look what i found!!!!

Started by Ahmed Dridi

12 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Dridi

Jay-Z Holy Grail(Official Music Video)(LEAK)

http://youtu.be/RyS5RQK7494

Started by Evander D Munoz

0 Jul 12, 2013

50 Cent Street King Immortal Promo Cover

Designed by KRKGFX www.krkgfx.com

Started by Wojtek - GUNITmulti

1 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Los

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Jonell Whitt posted a blog post

London on da Track debuts new single "Whatever You On" with Greg Street at V103

London on da Track recently debuted his sixth single "Whatever you on" featuring, Ty Dollar $ign, Jeremiah, Young Thugger Thugger, YG. Being a man of few words London caught up with Greg Street at v103 to talk about new single & his upcoming project dropping the top of the year. Check out the video and let us know what you think.See More
37 minutes ago
Shank liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Suspects Arrested in the 2015 Murder of Chinx Drugz (Video)
2 hours ago
west craven posted a blog post

West Craven is The Deepest Artist out with his own sound in his own lane if you into West Coast music tune in check out We Are The SlaveMaster's By West Craven WestRightz ent check out my last three …

West Craven is The Deepest Artist out with his own sound in his own lane if you into West Coast music tune in check out We Are The SlaveMaster's By West Craven WestRightz ent check out my last three project that's pretty much overlooked Paint the White House Black and White Paint out now on all download and streaming sites such as Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play, Amazon, Pandora, Deezer, Tidal, YouTube, Microsoft Groove, ClaroMusica, Saavn, MediaNet and free link on Datpiff if you…See More
3 hours ago
west craven liked Cavel Davis's profile
4 hours ago
Mixtape Bosses liked Mixtape Bosses's video
5 hours ago
Fly As Day posted a blog post

Versatile Vocalist and Musician STA FRUiT

Tracy Samantha Johnson, who used to be known by the stage name “Temptatious”, but is now called by her fans STA FRUIT was born on the beautiful nature island of Dominica on October 17, 1988. STA FRUIT began showing interest in singing at the early age of three. STA FRUIT is very versatile and is able to sing many genres…See More
5 hours ago
Yung Hus posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Amnediel Beatz posted blog posts
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy