All Discussions Tagged 'cent' (2,311)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post Your Blog Entry Here

You think you can write? You think your blog deserves coverage? Are you always up on the new music, rumors, pictures and videos before ever…

Started by 50 Cent

24368 Jul 18
Reply by Jenny Mathers III

Rapster J's Stretford Avenue sells 450 k within 3 days. Rapster J INTERVIEW

Rapster J's third studio album "Stretford Avenue" was released on Sunday and has been a hit worldwide. The album has already sold 445k with…

Started by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

37 Jul 5
Reply by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

ANIMAL AMBITION drops next Tuesday, JUNE THIRD !! What is your take on the album? What are your first week predictions? I expect nothing…

Started by Trev Jr. 2013 RETURN is IMMINENT

80 Jul 2
Reply by This5

RAPSTER J NEW SINGLE "GABBY'S PANTIES" UK #4 FEATURING 50 CENT

RAPSTER J NEW SINGLE "GABBY'S PANTIES" GOES INTO DEPTH ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP IN 2010 WITH GABBY LOGAN. Post what you think of this hit?

Started by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

1 Jun 22
Reply by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

Slowbucks is Having 50 Cent Investigated over the "alleged" chain snatching???

http://nahright.com/news/2014/06/05/slowbucks-is-having-50-cent-investigated/#more-440620

Started by bless

19 Jun 21
Reply by T.T.S.

A Kid's Dream - 50 cent ft Drake (Produced by Kanye) - Street King Immortal Exclusive Instrumental

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_BMKuosF2g

Started by fiddy123

6 May 10
Reply by fiddy123

I Got B****** Everywhere

Whats good ya'll Just finished the first release off of my EP. Affluenza check it out! #Amateurs Chase X Cloud - Amateurs

Started by Chase X Cloud

0 Apr 12

Is 50 Cent On BBB Remix? [Rumor Alert!] - Not Confirmed By Thisis50

50 Cent will be on the official remix to Lloyd Banks’ “Beamer, Benz, Bentley” coming to the airwaves sooner than you think. Are you anx…

Started by Adot ►The Architect◄

225 Apr 4
Reply by Tony

50 Cent - Chase The Paper Lyrics (Animal Ambition)

Ay Oh Ay Oh Ay (Hook) I'm still A Rider I'm Still Rolling A N**** Still Holding Steel, That's How I'm On It We Chase The Paper, I Chase Th…

Started by LMG

9 Mar 23
Reply by LMG

Caption This: 50 Cent confronts Steve Stoute at Knicks Game

50 Cent and Steve Stoute exchanged words last night at Madison Square Garden during the Knicks game. At this point, it is not known what t…

Started by Gatman| m.A.A.d. City

1 Mar 7
Reply by Bronx Mikado (GDEMagazine.net)

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NetGuruINC commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wiz Khalifa x Mina SayWhat: Says Tyga Was "Wack" & "Corny" For Dropping Out Of His 'Under The Influence' Tour [Video]
"man tyga wack as s*** anyway, i cant believe wiz actually WANTED this n**** on his tour"
1 hour ago
WrKofArT liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Watch French Montana and Khloe Kardashian's First Interview Together w/ Angie Martinez
4 hours ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Complete Mess: Donald Sterling Sues The NBA. Doc Rivers Likely To Quit, Chris Paul Thinking Of Boycotting If Sterling Owns The Team Next Season [Video]
"you n****** better get in line when a jew tells you..."
4 hours ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Wayne Signs Real Madrid Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo As The 1st Client To His New Sports Management Firm [Video]
"no fking way! CR takes a loss for this one lmao!"
4 hours ago
billy bob commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post 16orBetter Ep. 23 - Moe Money, Verbal Phantom, Stef ta Def - TI50
"Moe money was dope when jack said "it only gets better" I believed that lying a** n**** then verbal phantom gets on and half way through his verse I stopped watching so to the other dude whose name is in the title if you're dope blame…"
5 hours ago
Essino-Dub commented on NewMusic's blog post 2 Chainz Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson In 'Thriller' Inspired Music Video For 'Freebase'
"It's cool to see that people still put creativity in their music videos"
6 hours ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post LL Cool J Performs 'You Already' Ft. Troy Ave, Talks New Album 'G.O.A.T. 2,' Features From Loaded Lux, Uncle Murda, Raekwon & More [Video]
"Legendary! !!!!!"
6 hours ago
Jsmoove liked Besir Esati's blog post Lloyd Banks Performs Live At Gotha Club in Cannes, FRANCE (Video + Photos)
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy