All Discussions Tagged 'b****' (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A CONVO I HAD AWHILE BACK...AINT NOTHING LOYAL IN THIS GAME.. TRYING TO GET THEM LINKS. I WILL DO ANYTHING IT TAKES TO GET ON..F** WHO EVA AND F** OVA WHO EVA

*JM**IT*?????? BOSS LADY *CU* *EG*, Anton forde Messages: --------- *JM**IT*?????? BOSS LADY *CU* *EG*: PING!!! *JM**IT*?????? BOSS LADY *C…

Started by ceouhf

0 Mar 31, 2013

HipHopRuckus Presents Joy Deja King

New rap artist Joy Deja King tells it like it is in this this new interview with HipHopRuckus. She's been making the media rounds lately…

Started by Miami Factory, LLC

0 Nov 29, 2012

Meet Tha Dealer Interview With Joy Deja King

National Best Selling Author and music artist Joy Deja King sits down with Meet Tha Dealer to discuss her transition into music and her l…

0 Nov 29, 2012

Joy Deja King Boss B**** Music Mixtape Out Now!!!

Hip-Hop newcomer Joy Deja King releases her hot new mixtape EP Boss B**** Music today. For fan’s yearning for something different from th…

0 Aug 15, 2012

Dante Nero talks B**** Management

http://ianellis.podbean.com/2012/05/11/dante-nero/ http://beigephillip.libsyn.com/

Started by Ian Ellis

0 Jul 9, 2012

50 Cent x RedHoodBeatz - All His Love 2012 New Drums!!!

more music on www.soundclick.com/redhoodbeatz

Started by RedHood Beatz

1 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by RedHood Beatz

Joy Deja King - "I'm The Bomb" Feat. Ca$h Out

Damn, damn, damn… have you guys seen this new artist named Joy Deja King??? Yo mami is hot. She may give Nicki Minaj a run for her money to…

0 Jun 7, 2012

What ya'll think of Gansta Marcus redoing 50 Cent Song

Although the recording can use more work, I think Gansta Marcus did well on the track. This is a hard beat to spit to just because of the w…

Started by sippitakeover

2 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Jessithapromoter

How Many Times Does Wayne Use "Life Is A ___" ? Bottom Line, U Gotta Be Under 20 Or An Idiot To Enjoy C4

life is a.... gamble goal rollercoaster beach crazy b*tch movie b*tch course choice life on the edge life is deep gamble again midget karma…

Started by KCMO ► Tony Montana ◄

135 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by C.WEBB

Damn this n**** rite here speaks the truth about v nasty

Dark hater is the truth

Started by DeathBlade

2 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by DeathBlade

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Sizzurpurple commented on Besir Esati's blog post Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo Live At Emporium, Long Island, NY (Photos+Videos)
"Da Unit on 106 right now"
1 minute ago
Rucku$ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Won't Be Collaborating With Snoop Dogg Anytime Soon: "Would You If You Were In My Shoes?" (Video)
"@shilee. You would except after that? So if I called u an ugly b**** and all that other s*** u would want to even conversate with me after that? It's called self respect, u preach all these female b******* and now your basically saying its cool…"
8 minutes ago
DeeC shared their video on Twitter
8 minutes ago
Besir Esati's blog post was featured

Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo Live At Emporium, Long Island, NY (Photos+Videos)

Last night G-Unit's own Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks took over The Emporium in Long Island NY. The Talk of New York and the Punch Line King performed hits from their extensive catalog and enjoyed the fans who came to support their music.Check some photos and videos below.…See More
9 minutes ago
Sizzurpurple commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post T.I. Speaks On Rumors Troy Ave Signed With Grand Hustle. Talks 'Private Show' Collaboration With Chris Brown (Video)
"Self Made & Self Paid"
15 minutes ago
Shamika Sanders posted blog posts
20 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 6 blog posts were featured
33 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
33 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy