All Discussions Tagged 'Videos' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tractor Pulls ( Poem )

Tractor Pulls ( Poem ) America’s passion tractor haul Ford and Farmall want to take it all Showcasing your tractor is never dull Case give…

Started by Doris Anne Beaulieu

0 8 hours ago

Woodsmen Day

Woodsmen Day ( Poem) Sport using handsaws With a toothed edge blade One or two handed sawing On a woodsmen fair day Traditional log rolling…

0 on Thursday

Read All About It

READ ALL ABOUT IT Stories all of 100 years old Bribery And Blackmail They have to be retold Definitions of words have surely changed as Kil…

0 Aug 3

TRE BROWN/ RMF & NSGBRAND launches the Vs. Everybody Custom Series With The Vs. Everybody T 1.0

Heres a Video from the Ad Campaign below. The -Vs- Everybody Custom Series from #NSGBRAND CHECK THEM OUT ON THE NSGBRAND SITE CLICK H…

Started by TRE BROWN (SOUTH JAMAICA QUEENS)

0 Jul 27

TRE BROWN/ RMF & NSGBRAND launches the Vs. Everybody Custom Series With The Vs. Everybody T 1.0

Heres a Video from the Ad Campaign below. The -Vs- Everybody Custom Series from #NSGBRAND CHECK THEM OUT ON THE NSGBRAND SITE CLICK H…

0 Jul 27

The Cure For Winter Blues

The Cure For Winter Blues Don't be feeling down Just because winter came around Let me share things I have found Before more snow hits the…

1 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Vinny Vendetta

Embedding Videos on THISIS50, Need help

1) So I go to Youtube   2) Get the Embed code and copy   3) Go to THISIS50 and paste   4) And this is what I get .........nothing   Is…

Started by Catal

32 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Catal

South Jamaica Queens Rapper TRE BROWN releases NEW MIXTAPE ** BLACK CITY **

<a href="http://trebrown.bandcamp.com/album/black-city-mixtape">BLACK CITY MIXTAPE by TRE BROWN</a> Click to…

0 Nov 16, 2012

Hot or Not ! U So Crazy (Savages) Video

Started by VS

0 Jun 27, 2012

Need A Music Video?

Are you an up and coming artist? or a mainstream artist? looking for the best film production to date with the most affordable prices in th…

Started by Mozart La Flare

0 Apr 28, 2012

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Timur liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Sara Jay Talks TeamBJ; Fight in Time Square; Says Her Booty is Real - TI50
15 minutes ago
Avenue G. liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Ahhh Sh!t - [TI50]
25 minutes ago
Rucku$ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Falls Hard Off Of The Stage While Performing 'Fancy' [Video]
"Baby i do this I thought that they knew this......by this she means falling off the stage. Stop with that stupid accent"
29 minutes ago
Avenue G. commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Ahhh Sh!t - [TI50]
"State governments susceptible to terrorist. I hat this s***, because then it's all f***** up. "Stranger danger"."
29 minutes ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post British Rapper Turned Extremist Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary AKA L. Jinny A Suspect In Beheading Of U.S. Journalist Eric Foley [Video]
"Wack rapper"
41 minutes ago
Ze' liked NewMusic's blog post Chris Brown - X
43 minutes ago
Ze' commented on NewMusic's blog post Jeezy Ft. Future - No Tears (Official Music Video)
"Nice video. future gave it a nice touch."
44 minutes ago
Them504boyz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Falls Hard Off Of The Stage While Performing 'Fancy' [Video]
"Haha good thing she's okay"
50 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy