All Discussions Tagged 'Track' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Update on Yung Stylez

If you haven't already please believe me your missing out, The Newest Mixtape from Yung Stylez is available free of charge download it here…

Started by Gerquia Abner

0 Jan 25, 2011

Dirt Man's Gangsta Track of the Day(September 18th, 2010)

One of the best hip hop songs ever made.......

Started by Dirt Man

9 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Dirt Man

Dirt Man's Gangsta Track of the Day(September 11, 2010)

If you dont think this song here Gutta i wont log back on thisis50 no more.....

Started by Dirt Man

10 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Drizzy da champ

Dirt Man's Gangsta Track of the Day(September 10th, 2010)

What you skinny jeans wearing faggotts thought i was done...Im just getting started.......

Started by Dirt Man

5 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Dirt Man

Dirt Mans Gangsta Track of the Day

This what the goons in the hood listen to........

Started by Dirt Man

20 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Still D.R.E

Celebrity Mixtape Hosting/Slots!!!

www.stylespromotions.com

Started by Styles Promotions

0 May 17, 2010

New Tony Yayo Video "The Price" Off Of GunPowder Guru + 2 New Tony Yayo Tracks "Murda" Remix & "The Price" Remix off GunPowder Guru "The Remixes"

Tony Yayo - "The Price" Official Music Video - Off Of GunPowder Guru Check out Tony Yayo new official music video: "The Price" Off of "G…

Started by C-Lo - IG @clop3z

8 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by true fizzy

What's Your Favorite Track Of Banks V5? Rate The Track 1-10

My Favorite Track Is ''Better You Know Me'' & ''I Do'' After 1 Full Lisen. I Rate It Around A 9/10... The Chorus , Flow , And Lyrics…

Started by F.D.L.| G.W.P.| Official Back

25 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Cashinova

DR. DRE X EMINEM X DETOX (WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE)

http://usershare.net/ycw6cj68j211 FDL SHOUTS ON IT , F****** WORLD PREMIER F*** IT... THIS SOUNDS F****** HARDCORE

Started by F.D.L.| G.W.P.| Official Back

33 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by ILL like the FILA "F"

Maryland Rapper J-Mill Featuring Big Fase 100 (Game's Brother)

New Track J-Mill - Get Money Money Ft Big Fase 100 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CWLJ03ON Check out this new s--- from Maryland Rapper J-M…

Started by J-Mill

0 Oct 29, 2009

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Big_FRED_420 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Amber Rose Hit With $1 Million Slander Lawsuit For Lying About Owning Ace Of Diamonds (Video)
"That mouth tho.. She can give me face all day"
27 minutes ago
Awesomenezz posted a blog post

The Best of G. Fisher (Mixed by DJ Eclipse)

Bronx emcee, G. Fisher, has a blood line, resume and a vault filled with enough big names to pull a surprise like this.G. Fisher shook up the underground and decided to drop a "Best of" collection, mixed by none other than DJ Eclipse, to clearly separate himself from any competion, mainstream or underground.If you like bars, schemes, word play, story telling and just overall artistry with words, this 20 song collection is sure to hold you over. Everyone from DJ Premier to Young M.A to…See More
27 minutes ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on NewMusic's blog post Young M.A. - Kween (Freestyle) (Official Music Video)
"She raps really good... but her entire act is just repulsive. A woman that acts like a man... And people claiming it's ok to sin because we are all sinner, what have you been drinking? 2 world: MORE. ETHIC."
28 minutes ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Migos Hit With $1 Million Lawsuit For Refusing To Return Clothes Worn In Niykee Heaton's 'Bad Intentions' Video Shoot
""But it aint no Ralph tho"-Kanye West"
29 minutes ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef - Can You Be My Friend (Audio)
"Wack songs thats that s*** i Don't Like..."
32 minutes ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Michael Trapson Speaks on the Impact of Michael Jackson on His Life (TI50)
"Aye Michael Trapson... Just beat it.. you costume wearing loser"
33 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Girls who send mixed signals LMAO C-Lo

C-Lo

Girls who send mixed signals (part 2) w/ Laci Kay Somers Amy Jackson theallamericanbadgirl IG: @clop3z

Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
joey dixon liked joey dixon's blog post OTH MAGAZINE ISSUE 12 FT PETE ROCK SMOKE DZA JOEY DIXON TV BATTLE RAP LOUNGE
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy