All Discussions Tagged 'Track' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

He shares the best advice he ever received, being more active on the social networks, love for his family, possible collaboration with 50…

Started by C-Lo

39 May 25, 2014
Reply by ♛H∃AVEN$CENT™ $pecial friend

BRUTAL TECH N9NE ICP HOPSIN DISS TRACK "STRANGE PSYCHOPATH" BY DR. KAFAR

THE RAP GAME IS CLEARLY INFECTED THAT IS WHY DR. KAFAR IS HERE. RAPPERS WHO CLAIM THEY REMAIN TRUE TO THE UNDERGROUND, EVENTUALLY SELL THEI…

Started by Prezident Bejda

0 Oct 16, 2012

EXPOSING GAY RAPPERS AND CUTTING THIER F***** HEADS OFF. C.O. THA! BAD BLACK

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WARNING: ALL F***** AZZ RAPPERZ WILL BE DECAPITATED AND DESECRATED..IF U TAKE IT UP THE AZZ FOR FAME..PROCEED WITH…

0 Nov 20, 2011

EXPOSING GAY RAPPERS AND CUTTING THIER F***** HEADS OFF. C.O. THA! BAD BLACK

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WARNING: ALL F***** AZZ RAPPERZ WILL BE DECAPITATED AND DESECRATED..IF U TAKE IT UP THE AZZ FOR FAME..PROCEED WITH…

0 Nov 20, 2011

BIGGEST PROJECT OF UNITY IN RAP HISTORY GOES AFTER ILLUMINATI 69 TRACKS 15+ COUNTRIES

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: PREZIDENT BEJDA OF MURDER DOG MAGAZINE PRESENTS... UNDERGROUND SOCIETY VOL. 1 (F*** THA ILLUMINATI) CHECK OUT WHAT…

5 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Prezident Bejda

50 Cent Street King Track #9 "Mama Told Me Ft Eminem" Hot Or Not???

Started by Mr.4Aces Gotz Bars4Days

22 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by TONY

Check out the Brian C Walls "Ghetto" Remix

50%20Cent%20-%20GhettoLikeAMutha%20%28Brian%20C%20Walls%20remix%29%20bwmajesty%40comcast.net.mp3

Started by Brian Christopher Walls

1 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Brian Christopher Walls

NEW MIXTAPE FREE DOWNLOAD(No Login Required)(SPONSERED BY DATPIFF.COM)

TeamRealmuzic Presents "REALMUZIC VOL. 1" hosted by CR the Beast. This is a free compilation mixtape put together by Jayo and Team Realmuzi…

Started by FEDD HILL

1 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by D.STEPHENS

Where did this come from??? Does anybody know? Cuz Yayo went HAMM on dis shiot!

THIS TRACK IS LAVA!!!

Started by D!ME ~Hate ON~ #Fuckdrdre

4 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Pesci

Update on Yung Stylez

If you haven't already please believe me your missing out, The Newest Mixtape from Yung Stylez is available free of charge download it here…

Started by Gerquia Abner

0 Jan 25, 2011

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Steve Caissy liked Tony Yayo's blog post Tony Yayo - N***** Talk S*** [TI50]
41 seconds ago
Ibrahim Suleiman commented on Tony Yayo's blog post Tony Yayo - N***** Talk S*** [TI50]
"And he'll probly say it's typo error right? Smfh"
8 minutes ago
Ibrahim Suleiman commented on Tony Yayo's blog post Tony Yayo - N***** Talk S*** [TI50]
"I guess this song goes out to swagged upbully calling yayo wacky and he can't spell (soldier) correctly"
10 minutes ago
Chopping Game commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Arrested After Hitting Dave Chappelle With A Banana Peel. Comedian Cracks Jokes "I'm Offended By The Poor Quality Of The Banana" (Audio)
"He started cracking on the banana"
23 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Arrested After Hitting Dave Chappelle With A Banana Peel. Comedian Cracks Jokes "I'm Offended By The Poor Quality Of The Banana" (Audio)
"if someone does that to me I m catching a case easy!!! Easy!!! Him and me are both sleeping in jail that night and he won't be sleeping good neither cos either he ll missing a tooth if he has any or I m go low and when u bending down to catch…"
34 minutes ago
Besir Esati posted blog posts
42 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down commented on Tony Yayo's blog post Tony Yayo - N***** Talk S*** [TI50]
"The problem with you kids you want everyone who does music to do music for clubs and radio !! F*** that! Hip hop was in the street b4 it went to the club! Not everyone is a mainstream rapper or artist get it in your weak stupid heads!! This here for…"
42 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's 2 blog posts were featured
43 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy