All Discussions Tagged 'Thisis50' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot Rod VS Spider Loc

Who would you choose to be the first to drop an album under the G-Unit label. Hot Rod Or Spider Loc.? And Tell Me why.. I will Choose Hot…

Started by lil-tixy

7 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by SaL

MY TOP 5 ALBUMS OF 2008, WHAT ARE YOURS?

5)Nas UNTITLED Untitled 4)Killer Mike I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE GRIND II I Pledge Allegiance To The Grind II 3)Ice Cube RAW FOOTAGE…

Started by sofocused - aka NALEDGE INFINITE

4 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by sofocused - aka NALEDGE INFINITE

On Friday 29.08.2008 Was Hot In Tromsø(Norway) Chillin with G-unit On Backstage Dayum

G-unit is Still Hot Mayn Believe Me..!!

Started by lil-tixy

9 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Natasha The Real Deal

50 Cent: Blood In The Sand: New Trailer: World Wide Gangster

New Trailer Of 50 Cents New Video Game Called Blood In The Sand. This Trailer Shows The Driving Feature And More Of The Combat Features I…

Started by Richard

0 Jul 8, 2008

Mdot Needs Your Help !!!!!!!!

Yo Mdot CEO Could very well be the next big thing in Hip-Hop But right now we ask for all you Thisis50 fans to help him reach that goal.…

Started by MdotCeo

2 Dec 23, 2007
Reply by MdotCeo

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper's 4 blog posts were featured
2 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
2 minutes ago
Cool Je The Rap God posted a status
"The unit in boston tonight"
28 minutes ago
Snazboogie Castro shared their video on Facebook
1 hour ago
DJ Thoro posted blog posts
1 hour ago
1THUG aka Tha NYCHA LEGEND!! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bill Cosby's List Of Accusers Grows To 14. Comedian Gets Standing Ovation During Florida Show (Video/Poll)
"Dis is BOOL SHEET!!"
1 hour ago
1THUG aka Tha NYCHA LEGEND!! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bill Cosby's List Of Accusers Grows To 14. Comedian Gets Standing Ovation During Florida Show (Video/Poll)
"Well letta negga know when tha list reach a thousand old thots tryna smudge coz reputation...cos thazz tha critical mass of hoes iss gon take before I give one-quarter of ah shet aboutt what they yappin aboutt!! Them betchez got fugged, NOT RAPED!!…"
1 hour ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Manny Pacquiao Already Preparing For Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight After Destroying Chris Algieri "The Fans Deserve That Fight" (Video/Audio/Pics)
"Floyd is scared, but at the same time, if Bob Arum wasn't in the way. There's a better chance this would happen."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy