All Discussions Tagged 'Magic' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NBA Legend Magic Jackson Tweets His Displeasure Over The Lakers Not Hiring Pil Jackson as Coach

NBA Legend Magic Jackson Tweets His Displeasure Over The Lakers Not Hiring Pil Jackson as Head Coach. Laker's fans are still reeling over…

Started by Sandrasparks

1 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Gello

ARTIST GET INTO THE RISING STAR CONTEST

Once a month we will choose a talented artist to become our upcoming "Featured Rising Star". The selected artist's picture will appear on o…

Started by Sandrasparks

0 Nov 15, 2012

BIG K.R.I.T. - I Got This (CDQ/Dirty) NEW SINGLE !!

Official Single of Big KRIT upcoming album! http://soundcloud.com/bigkrit/i-got-this-here-dirty

Started by Matt

0 Mar 21, 2012

Master P, Magic, Gansta Marcus

Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com

Started by Jessithapromoter

0 Nov 22, 2011

50 MUST BRING THOSE PRODUCERS ON NEXT ALBUM

This is the list of producers 50 should work with on his next album, we know he can get em all if he really wants to... DJ Premier, Buck…

Started by Matt

0 Oct 10, 2011

High Times II mixtape

or download on http://cloudnin9.tv

Started by Magic Jones

0 Apr 21, 2011

50 Cent They Burn Me Classic S*** I say its the new version of Many Men...He's comin straight from the heart

Started by G-unit mob

16 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by G-unit mob

So this is 50 Cent's LAST STRIKE if he dissapoints the public with another bad album he is done in the industry

So this is album will be 50's 3rd album after 2 bad albums and if this album ain't good and the public don't like it he is out of the game.…

Started by Quake

28 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Jesse

What about 50's new single?!? Black Magic first single on July 7th?

I remember 50 Cent said : " I'm gonna preview my new single during my tour on July 7th", something like that. But we didn't have feedbacks…

Started by Matt

9 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Max - OGz. Free Titch

What Would You Title 50's 5th Ablum?

50 cent Said The Concept Of Black Magic Is Changing And There Might Not Be A Black Magic. If You Could What Would You Title 50's 5th Album

Started by Derrick M

54 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by SUPA JAY

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Universal commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Breakfast Club Exposes Floyd Mayweather Jr's Trouble Reading (Audio)
"Damn this is foul... but its not 50 who released the tape its the Breakfast Club! 50s instagram videos were funny as f***!!! LOL!"
10 minutes ago
Hakim Discovery121 commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Official Music Video)
"cRAZY!"
15 minutes ago
dotmouth posted a status
1 hour ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Soulja Boy To Gillie Da Kid - "How Bout I Knock Yo B*tch A$$ Out In The Streets For Free" [Video]
"They need to fight get that money cuz nobody is buying their music"
1 hour ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rihanna, Katy Perry, Coldplay Asked To Pay To Play Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show. Artists Not OK With The Idea
"But there is alot of artist that would pay to get them views"
1 hour ago
Timur commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Breakfast Club Exposes Floyd Mayweather Jr's Trouble Reading (Audio)
"damn 50! hes your brother, why you do this to him :D"
1 hour ago
Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Breakfast Club Exposes Floyd Mayweather Jr's Trouble Reading (Audio)
"If I had his money, I'd pay someone to help me up my reading game"
1 hour ago
Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Breakfast Club Exposes Floyd Mayweather Jr's Trouble Reading (Audio)
"He's rich though"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy