All Discussions Tagged 'MD' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW DJ ENEMY MIXTAPE!!!!!! 2011 DOWNLOAD NOW LATIN/HIPHOP/TOP 4O

Download Dj Enemy's mixtape on http://www.mediafire.com/?lxumv17v4ov2445 you can download the mixes separate here http://soundcloud.com/dje

Started by Young Assassin

0 Jan 9, 2011

Looking to collab hit me up

My new single First Class Girl Young Assassin & Mo Million feat Ricky y Necio s*** hot let me know if your looking to collab hit me wit…

Started by Young Assassin

0 Nov 22, 2010

A MUST SEE: DMV MC DESTROYS 93.9 WKYS BACKED DC CYPHER & WAS A WILDCARD PICK

Ok , so i'm a little slow to this news and i havent posted in a while. But the word on the street is the DMV's own Muggsy Malone also know…

Started by THEDMVTRUTH

2 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by THEDMVTRUTH

Ok , so i'm a little slow to this news and i havent posted in a while. But the word on the street is the DMV's own Muggsy Malone also know…

Started by THEDMVTRUTH

0 Dec 27, 2009

Started by THEDMVTRUTH

0 Dec 27, 2009

Started by THEDMVTRUTH

0 Dec 27, 2009

MTV VMA Breakout Artist DC

Well what's good family, I know that it's been a while since I passed thru (blame it on twitter, lol) I just wanted to send this out to…

Started by "E" THE R&B/HIP-HOP ROCKSTAR

0 Jul 7, 2009

Who's the best rapper on the XXL cover of the 2009 freshman class??? Will these dudes help Hip Hop stay alive or is it already dead...U'RE THOUGHTS...

WALE of course!!! iRep the DMV...Dat's DC, MD, & VA for those who don't know. I know DC got next because we gotta wide variety of fresh…

Started by De-U.c.e. Double

87 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by De-U.c.e. Double

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Ms Rivercity posted blog posts
20 minutes ago
MSLB MGMT posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Steve Hamilton commented on Besir Esati's blog post Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Drake's "Summer Sixteen" Show In Chicago "I'm So Glad My Wife Had Snapchat"! (Video)
"kayne west is a let down to himself he is clearly bipolar and the talent from the rocafella days is gone and his image as a crazy mofo is here dissing a woman over what? mann dissing some hard rappers go at budden at least or something but no you…"
1 hour ago
dredai commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bow Wow Says He Can't Relate To Civil Rights Struggle: "I'm Mixed. I Seen 'Selma.' Was I Related To Anyone No. My Moss Side Of Family Is Not Black." Twitter Goes Nuts! (Video)
"Bow Wow catching up with Tyga when it comes to taking L's"
1 hour ago
JAY commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bow Wow Says He Can't Relate To Civil Rights Struggle: "I'm Mixed. I Seen 'Selma.' Was I Related To Anyone No. My Moss Side Of Family Is Not Black." Twitter Goes Nuts! (Video)
"Please understand that Bow Wow is confused. Remember with that bodyguard did to him¿"
2 hours ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bow Wow Says He Can't Relate To Civil Rights Struggle: "I'm Mixed. I Seen 'Selma.' Was I Related To Anyone No. My Moss Side Of Family Is Not Black." Twitter Goes Nuts! (Video)
"Truth about what Bongo? That bow wow said some dumb s***? What the f*** does being mixed have to do with not knowing about the civil rights movement? I have different ethnicities streaming through my blood too but know to muthafuckas like you in the…"
3 hours ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bow Wow Says He Can't Relate To Civil Rights Struggle: "I'm Mixed. I Seen 'Selma.' Was I Related To Anyone No. My Moss Side Of Family Is Not Black." Twitter Goes Nuts! (Video)
"Mr Top Notch Keep your a** in New Zealand and don't concern yourself with what goes on in the US b****. That's the problem now. Too much chatter from people that don't even matter."
3 hours ago
"Fagtheworld You have no idea how many white girl's done stuck my d*** in they mouth and dissed you p***** wood muthafuckas."
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy