All Discussions Tagged 'G' (639)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SMH(What Happened?)

Started by Dr. KB(Still Paying For School,But Already Bought Class, S Class That Is)

2 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Dr. KB(Still Paying For School,But Already Bought Class, S Class That Is)

I need feedback ! IF you could only show someone ONE of these videos.. To get them to buy TOS .. which one will it be ??

Find more videos like this on ThisIs50 - G Unit T.O.S: TERMINATE ON SIGHT IN STORES NOW!! Find more videos like this on RAPPERS I.Q.…

Started by ♬ G Unit Kimmie ♬ Kimmie B

23 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by ♬ G Unit Kimmie ♬ Kimmie B

If you have an account on this site and did not buy the G Unit TOS you are a straight up HOMO!

If you have an account on this site and did not buy the G Unit TOS you are a straight up HOMO! (No offense to the homosexual community). If…

Started by Mike Strott

28 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Mike Strott

Tell 'Em Why You Mad!!

Between haters and fans you guys really need to chill. G-Unit fans- we don't need to get mad over the numbers, just recognize all the hate…

Started by Dr. KB(Still Paying For School,But Already Bought Class, S Class That Is)

0 Jul 9, 2008

is mo money in the bank pt 5 out?????

I GOOGLED MO MONEY PT 3 AND I SAW PART 5. DOSE ANYONE HAVE IT????

Started by the heartbreak kid

0 Jul 7, 2008

new G-UNIT VIDEO TOS STRAIGHT OUTTA SOUTHSIDE

Started by MikeaMenice

1 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Byron

SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ReCv5jdgBZQ SANTO DOMINGO IS THE CAPITAL AND THE LARGEST CITY IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, AND THE SEVENTH LARG…

Started by DOMINICAN-KIDD

1 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Duke

SHADYTV IF U LIKE ADD PLAYER TO YOUR PAGE MYSPACE , FACE BOOK

Started by DJ WOOGIE SHADYVILLE

0 Jun 26, 2008

Who's best? 50 Cent - Fat Joe?

We have seen a lot of videos and music which all of them was diss and like that. So i want to know who's best for you, also who is best you…

Started by Shoveyb

19 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Almeezy Deezy

THE NEW DANCE "CHICKENWING"

THE NEW DANCE "CHICKENWING" Body: CHECKOUT THAT NEW HOT SMILEY JONEZ MUSIC AND LEARN THE NEW "CHICKEN WING" DANCE" CALL POWER 99 215 263…

Started by SMILEY JONEZ HAS 200 SONGS

3 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by gabriela

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

jonesn commented on NewMusic's blog post Tha Eastsidaz Ft. Snoop Dogg - Can't Trust Em (Official Music Video)
"I love to see them back popping can't wait till they come to the d front row is we're ill be smoked out"
4 minutes ago
jonesn commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"Crazy anything happen to that crip he was gonna file a lawsuit that's the new way of getting rich just ask 40 glocc"
13 minutes ago
the enforcer liked NewMusic's blog post Tha Eastsidaz Ft. Snoop Dogg - Can't Trust Em (Official Music Video)
15 minutes ago
Breezy Says posted blog posts
15 minutes ago
King Siddy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"Too much talking nowadays for this crips,&,bloods thing..... Wayne is,a,celeb so he doesn't have to check in ..... And it don't seem like Rick Ross either for that matter"
28 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD liked NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep Ft. The Lox - All A Dream (Official Music Video)
30 minutes ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"Good when a real G step up to them fakes. That f@ggot Weezy shook."
31 minutes ago
Aaron A-Buck Tyson liked corentin's blog post Vlog: Young Buck & Tony Yayo in NYC
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy