All Discussions Tagged 'G' (688)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALRIGHT GUYS HERES THE SITUATION . . . .

YOU GOT A NATIONWIDE RAP BATTLE AND YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT HOT... YOU NEED TO BRING THE TOP 5 ACTS FROM THESE 4 PARTS OF THE COUNTRY:…

Started by Tball11

28 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Tball11

ThisIs50.com proudly presents: The Game & BWS Family on Tour in Europe and Africa!!! [THISIS50.com EXCLUSIVE]

ThisIs50.com and ThisIzGame.com proudly presentin: The Game & BWS on tour in Europe & Africa! Go Get your TICKETS,RIGHT NOW!! Nov…

Started by fsfsaf ddsdsg

5 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Gizzi ~ G•O•A•T ~

You think LLoyd Banks need to leave G-Unit and get back with Young Buck to form a rap group?

Them two n***** in a rap group would be a lethal combination......Banks dont fit into G Unit no more like he used because Banks done out gr…

Started by Hurricane Hunter

161 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Ed

Lets Keep it 100 Terminate on Sight was a certified banger!!!!!!!!

I finally sat down and gave T.O.S a thoro review and that s*** was a certified banger.....Tony Yayo and LLoyd Banks was killing every track…

42 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Hurricane Hunter

What is the best G Unit mixtape song you heard?

Since G Unit make better mixtape songs than album tracks what is the best G Unit mixtape song you heard? LLoyd Banks get down Where im…

19 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by 2shooters™

IT'S LIKE HEAVEN

Its Like Heaven - Antonio-Chance

Started by Antonio Chance

4 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Alex

IT'S LIKE HEAVEN

Its Like Heaven - Antonio-Chance

Started by Antonio Chance

1 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Alex

WHATS UR TOP 5 RAP SONGS OF 2008??

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER 1.WATEVER U LIKE 2.DOPE BOYS 3.GANGSTA RAP MADE ME DO IT 4.PUT ON 5.HERO/MY LIFE

Started by KING OF THIS B****!!!

0 Nov 16, 2008

Banks new album,Yay new album,fif new album,ima buy all of em,shout out to all my loyal muthafuckaz

Cop em

Started by Ventura

3 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Greg-i only like green faces im a racist

Shotta from MTV's G's to Gents Locked Up In L.A County Jail.

My homie got busted and sent to LA County Jail on Thursday morning. He just got out and reported seeing MTV's Shotta from G's to Gents gett…

Started by vick

2 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by vick

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NewMusic's video was featured

Baby Jesus - Convertible Loud

Water 2 Wine Mixtape Soundcloud.com/therealbabyjesus Instagram: PrincePyligmy princepyligmy@gmail.com
35 minutes ago
Lou Velazquez liked NewMusic's blog post DJ Kay Slay Ft. Ransom, JR Writer, Vado & Oun-P - Feel The Flames
38 minutes ago
bigmel165 liked NewMusic's blog post DJ Kay Slay Ft. Ransom, JR Writer, Vado & Oun-P - Feel The Flames
40 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Video: A$AP Twelvyy 'L.Y.B.B. (Resolution)'

A$AP Twelvyy - L.Y.B.B. (Resolution) Official Music Video

thisis50.com

Video After The Jump A$AP Twelvyy's vows to fill his empty pockets with cash in 2016. Check out his official music video for L.Y.B.B. (Resolution) featu…

Facebook42 minutes ago · Reply
NewMusic's 9 blog posts were featured
44 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
44 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"Enlightenment is not achieved by repeating the word "God" but by directly experiencing God."
56 minutes ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ciara Hits Future With $15 Million Slander Lawsuit Over Comments Criticizing Her Concerning Their Son *UPDATE* Future Considering Filing A Counter-Suit (Video)
"Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn gtfo with that name n**** and he wack as f***, doubt he will give any positive influences at all but whatever is the best for the kid."
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy