Started by SumbodyOnThaInternet

5 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by SumbodyOnThaInternet

Wayne ft. Eminem!

Who is the better MC?

Started by Jon

6 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by da boi italy...

40 GLOCC SET TO DROP {FREE DOWNLOAD} I Am Legend Mixtape With Dj Whoo Kid & DJ Nick Bean

LEAVE A COMMENT!! FOR BOOKI​NG AND FEATU​RES/​HOSTI​NGS EMAIL​ ZOOGA​NG333​3@​GMAIL​.​COM COMIN​G DEC.15TH FREE DOWNL​OAD EVERY​WHERE​!​!​…

Started by 40 GLOCC

0 Dec 13, 2008

40 GLOCC SET TO DROP {FREE DOWNLOAD} I Am Legend Mixtape With Dj Whoo Kid & DJ Nick Bean

LEAVE A COMMENT!! FOR BOOKI​NG AND FEATU​RES/​HOSTI​NGS EMAIL​ ZOOGA​NG333​3@​GMAIL​.​COM COMIN​G DEC.15TH FREE DOWNL​OAD EVERY​WHERE​!​!​…

Started by 40 GLOCC

0 Dec 13, 2008

Started by 40 GLOCC

0 Dec 13, 2008

INFAMOUS/G-UNIT/ZOOLIFE HAS A FREE CHRISTMAS GIFT 4 U INSIDE

LEAVE A COMMENT WHAT SONG YOU WISH TOO BE ON IT!!! YOUR WISH WILL BE GRANTED!!.. FOR BOOKI​NG AND FEATU​RES/​HOSTI​NGS EMAIL​ ZOOGA​NG333​…

Started by 40 GLOCC

2 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Jeannot

K.A.R. STRIKES BACK @ THE G-UNIT

FAT JOE AND THE K.A.R. BOYZ STRIKE BACK SO WAT YALL THINK???????

Started by {BIZNESS} WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BIZNESS516

38 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by LUCK LUCIANO!!(HI HATERS!!)

INFAMOUS/GUNIT/ZOOLIFE HAS A CHRISTMAS GIFT 4 YOU INSIDE!!

FOR BOOKING AND FEATURES/HOSTINGS EMAIL ZOOGANG3333@GMAIL.COM ADD INFAMOUS/G-UNIT/ZOOLIFE 40 GLOCC TO YOUR FRIENDS ASAP!! SONG AND RINGTO…

Started by 40 GLOCC

2 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Arkan al-Turani

G-UNITS NEW AFFILIATION IN FLORIDA CAN U BELIVE IT

WWW.BLOKMOVAZ.COM YOUTUBE - BLOKMOVAZ DATPIFF.COM - 3KINGZ

Started by dontcu

0 Dec 9, 2008

ALRIGHT GUYS HERES THE SITUATION . . . .

YOU GOT A NATIONWIDE RAP BATTLE AND YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT HOT... YOU NEED TO BRING THE TOP 5 ACTS FROM THESE 4 PARTS OF THE COUNTRY:…

Started by Tball11

28 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Tball11

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Hazel Auger commented on Ousmane's video
13 minutes ago
14 minutes ago
14 minutes ago
14 minutes ago
Nancy Byron posted blog posts
27 minutes ago
RAWDOGGTV liked RAWDOGGTV's blog post A3C Hip Hop Music Festival 2016 Atlanta Oct 5th-9th
51 minutes ago
RAWDOGGTV posted a blog post

A3C Hip Hop Music Festival 2016 Atlanta Oct 5th-9th

A3C Hip-Hop Music Festival 2016 Atlanta Dates lineup Schedule Events SHOWCASENappy Roots, Skyzoo, J-Live and more to perform "ATLiens"A year after Andre 3000 declared “The south got something to say” at the Source Awards, Outkast dropped ATLiens and changed the trajectory of the Atlanta and hip-hop culture. ATLiens is the unofficial soundtrack of Atlanta.…See More
52 minutes ago
JRoC commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wack 100 Accuses Maino Of Playing Both Sides In The Game Vs. Meek Mill Beef, Challenges Him To A Fight. Maino Accepts "U Can Get Ur Fade, Caesar, Flat Top Or Baldy"
"MAINOOOOOOOOOOO LOL BOUT TO GIVE THIS NICCA A NY CEAZA NICE FADE. HE AINT STITCHES. MAINO HOLDING IT DOWN ONLY DUDE TO STEP UP AND SAY ID GIVE YA A** A FADE,SHAPE UP FLAPTOP MOHAWK LMAO MEEKA AND THEM HIDING LIKE PHEW I SOMEONE GONNA HANDLE THIS FOR…"
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy