All Discussions Tagged 'G' (697)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check out "Look at me now live" with DJ Ron G 6-7 PM Tuesday January 26th new music & live interview with Peter shue on www.dtfradio.com

Check out "Look at me now live" with DJ Ron G 6-7 PM Tuesday January 26th new music & live interview with Peter shue on www.dtfradio.co

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

0 Jan 14

LISTEN TO DJ RON G ON RADIO TONITE #NEWMUSIC #CLASSICS

Tune in to DJ Ron G Radio Tonight 8-9pm est. I'm playing new exclusive music on www.eventlevel.com AT 9-10pm est. Tune in to THE FRIDAY NIG…

0 Dec 18, 2015

DJ Ron G is back in the studio recording his new Mixtape. Rappers & Singers if you want a slot on it send your music to djrong84@gmail.com now & info will be sent to your email.

DJ Ron G is back in the studio recording his new Mixtape. Rappers & Singers if you want a slot on it send your music to djrong84@gmail.…

0 Nov 30, 2015

DJ Ron G is available for Parties, Mixtape & Party Hosting, Beats & Promotion 347 768-5540 & djrong84@gmail.com

DJ Ron G is available for Parties, Mixtape & Party Hosting, Beats & Promotion 347 768-5540 & djrong84@gmail.com

0 Nov 21, 2015

DJ RON G & FRIENDS For Bookings, Beats, Websites, Promotion & Hosting mixtapes & parties contact DJ Ron G AT 347 768-5540 or djrong84@gmail.com

DJ RON G & FRIENDS For Bookings, Beats, Websites, Promotion & Hosting mixtapes & parties contact DJ Ron G AT 347 768-5540 or dj…

0 Nov 9, 2015

MIXTAPE KING DJ RON G PRESENTS - WORLD FAMOUS (NEW MIXTAPE - DOWNLOAD & STREAM LINKS BELOW)

MIXTAPE KING DJ RON G PRESENTS - WORLD FAMOUS (NEW MIXTAPE - DOWNLOAD & STREAM LINKS BELOW) http://www.audiomack.com/album/dj-ron-g/wo

0 Nov 1, 2015

PARTY NOVEMBER 6th ALL BLACK FIRST FRIDAY IN HARTFORD CT. AT CLUB FAVELA PERFORMING LIVE LIL MO MUSIC BY DJ RON G & BLACK HUSTLER HOSTED BY BIG GROOVE

NOVEMBER 6th ALL BLACK FIRST FRIDAY IN HARTFORD CT. AT CLUB FAVELA PERFORMING LIVE LIL MO MUSIC BY DJ RON G & BLACK HUSTLER HOSTED BY B…

0 Oct 21, 2015

DJ RON G is in the studio working on my new ‪#‎mixtape‬ if you want a ‪#‎slot‬ & radio spins send your music to djrong84@gmail.com and I will send you info.

I'm in the studio working on my new ‪#‎mixtape‬ if you want a ‪#‎slot‬ & radio spins send your music to djrong84@gmail.com and I will s…

0 Oct 21, 2015

MIXTAPE KING DJ RON G PRESENTS - MY WAY (New Mixtape - fall edition)

THIS MIXTAPE IS INCREDIBLE & OUT NOW : MIXTAPE KING DJ RON G PRESENTS - MY WAY (FALL EDITION - LISTEN & DOWNLOAD LINKS BELOW) http…

0 Sep 26, 2015

LISTEN TO DJ RON G RADIO REPLAY 6 #NEWMUSIC

LISTEN TO DJ RON G RADIO REPLAY 6 #NEWMUSIC https://www.mixcloud.com/LEGENDARYDJRONG/dj-ron-g-radio-6/

0 Aug 24, 2015

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Rap News Daily posted a blog post

Atlanic City Recording Artist, Christo Presents New Single,''Working''

From rhyme, rhythm, and real reason, Christo’s made a dent in today’s music and entertainment world. The dedication’s no less than the best and putting in the effort to make it to the majors won’t be a surprise in this case. Don’t forget that when you hear Christo on the airwaves nationally or even internationally that we predicted…See More
5 minutes ago
Now Hip Hop posted a blog post

Indie Spotlight: D-Natural

D-Natural Bio:Descending from a family of musicians and creative individuals, Daniyel "D-Natural" Artis began playing various instruments as early as the age of 3 years old. His grandfather, a Pastor, owned a church where a very young Daniyel began teaching himself to play drums, piano, and organ during his summer vacations. He seemed to have a knack for quickly grasping each instrument and playing songs by ear. This is also where his experience of playing in front of various audiences began as…See More
52 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @CLop3z: "Fuckboy" The Movie Coming soon https://t.co/qffPX5djWa
Twitter1 hour ago · Reply · Retweet
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post Clutch Handla - "Euphoria"
2 hours ago
CMLapse Ent. posted blog posts
2 hours ago
kdough posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Poetic Killa liked Poetic Killa's blog post **NEW MUSIC VIDEO** By G.Five - "From The Jump Pt.1"
2 hours ago
Poetic Killa posted a blog post

**NEW MUSIC VIDEO** By G.Five - "From The Jump Pt.1"

From Chicago comes the creative artist and songwriter G.Five who has just recently released his newest visual for his track "From The Jump" this is part one of his trilogy mini film series entitled From The Jump fully written and directed by himself, stay tuned for the upcoming Part 2 and Part 3 of "From The Jump" as it is all a story told through rhyme in correlation and sequence. Check out more music from the Chicago native below and follow him on his social media links for up to date music…See More
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy