All Discussions Tagged 'F***' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yo f*** 50 for disrespecting Banks

I don't give a f*** about what yall say, I'm just gonna put dis s*** out there. Banks f****** rode to the death, through G-Unit's piqued to…

Started by The Broom

12 May 16, 2012
Reply by The Broom

Proof That 50 doesn't even care about this website anymore.

See if you can notice something in the following two screenshots that appeared on my screen. If he did, Correntin would be fired, and all…

Started by The Broom

36 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Lord cezar

DISS TO DRAKE, WAYNE, RICK ROSS, JAY Z, KANYE WEST, SKINNY JEANS, AND MORE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiayZfBPlGM

Started by Beyond Wordz

1 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Beyond Wordz

What you in it for

Upload MP3s using free MP3 hosting from Tindeck.

Started by Jessithapromoter

0 Dec 7, 2011

THIS THE THREAD WHERE I ETHER ANYBODY! COME GET IT IF U WANNA GET EMBARASSED!

B**** GET YOUR PUNK A** IN HERE AND GET ETHERED MUTHA FUCKA I RUN THESE FORUMS YOU JUST RUN AROUND IN IT CANADA UP IN THIS B**** YOU FUCKIN…

Started by THISIS50 ETHER HOTLINE

210 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by THISIS50 ETHER HOTLINE

THISIZGAME WUZ HERE

NOUGH SAID

Started by Iam50

8 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by TONY

LLOYD BANKS - BEAMER, BENZ OR BENTLEY REMIX VIDEO ..( WATCH HERE )

Started by SAMMIE MEATBALLS~*Knoccout Ent*

10 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Big Tamás (T)

*******POLICE 30 MINUTE DELAY TO FAMILY HOSTAGE SITUATION... BANK 911 CALL !!!! ENDS IN DEATH **********TAKEN TO TRIAL!!!

IF YOU HAVENT HEARD...!!!! IT WAS HARD TOO FIND THE LINK BELOW HOWEVER HERE IT IS....POLICE WERE NOT TRAINED TO DEAL WITH HOSTAGE SITUATI…

Started by Gypsy aka Rydlz

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Mike The Trashman

AYO N**** I'M TAKIN OVER

REAL TALK N**** TIRED OF THIS GAYNESS GOING ON THE FORUMS

Started by POC (KNOCCOUT ENT.)

3 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by POC (KNOCCOUT ENT.)

F***! MY GIRLFRIEND CHEATED ON ME OVER THE NEW YEARS WEEKEND..I FEEL LIKE S***..

WHAT THE F*** YO...I JUST FOUND OUT MY GIRL CHEATED ON ME WITH THE GUY THAT DISVIRGINED HER WHY DO WOMEN DO THIS FOR REAL??? GO F*** ANOTHE…

Started by SAMMIE MEATBALLS~*Knoccout Ent*

51 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by SAMMIE MEATBALLS~*Knoccout Ent*

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Jennifer Gonzalez posted a blog post

#JennThePR Exclusive: Beat Billionaire ( @BeatBillionaire ) Presents New Song "Jumping Out The Gym" #BDM

Beat Billionaire Presents Billion Dollar MarketMMG Super Producer Beat Billionaire is on the Grind as he creates his OWN label Billion Dollar Market.Today he gives us an Exclusive In Studio Performance of their newest single "Out The Gym".The single features his artists: …See More
7 minutes ago
Sandrasparks replied to Sandrasparks's discussion [VIDEO] Behind The Scenes: Bruse Wane, Chris Rivers, Sean Price: VENOM: VIDEO SHOOT
"X.."
36 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post DJ Khaled - Major Key (Album Cover/Tracklist/Features)
36 minutes ago
Stackerdecks.com posted a blog post

50 Cent, Melissa McCarthy, and more audition for young Han Solo role on Conan at ComicCon 2016 in San Diego

(H/T EW.com)Alden Ehrenreich was the first to audition for the role of young Han Solo in the upcoming Star Wars anthology film. While he ultimately landed the coveted role, the casting process was pretty competitive, as spoofed in a batch of fake audition tapes that aired on Conan this…See More
56 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suge Knight Tells Judge He Doesn't Want To 'Die In Jail' After His Defense Team's Request To See The Names Of Informants & Witnesses Is Shot Down Out Of Fear Of Retaliation
"A dude that claim he is a "ganster" crying in jail is worst than a grimmey ganster being a rat @fckfagsintheworld, you got an identity crisis lil inchworm, you have no value, you are a couple of ignores away from suicide you lil miserable…"
1 hour ago
Michelle Magee posted blog posts
1 hour ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suge Knight Tells Judge He Doesn't Want To 'Die In Jail' After His Defense Team's Request To See The Names Of Informants & Witnesses Is Shot Down Out Of Fear Of Retaliation
"@United WTF are u saying? That's how u know ur a f****** LAME!!!! Only in NY, where they praise rats and see em as gangsters."
1 hour ago
Ghost shared their blog post on Google +1
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy