All Discussions Tagged 'Curtis' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AiMajor - AiMerica (Album)

AiMajor Feat. Curtis Stuckey - Chosen (Official Music Video) Las Vegas' Own AiMajor Brings You His Full Length LP "AiMerica" Giving Us…

Started by AiM

0 Aug 21

AiMajor - AiMerica (Album)

Las Vegas' Own AiMajor Brings You His Full Length LP "AiMerica" Giving Us Stories Of Hitting Rock Bottom Taking Risk To Survive, And Provid…

Started by AiM

0 Jul 4

50 Cent Says "I'd Like To Be Off Interscope.".....5 Years Later, Did His Arrogance Kill Him?

Started by Henry Hill

8 Apr 6
Reply by RedHood Beatz

Capo Coleone, Comin Outa Denver Colorado Check Out Ya Boy!

Yo check out this new hot, thug s*** yall aint heard yet. Show some love to Capo C, comin up straight out tha Mile High, sssmmuufkas nice m…

Started by Gianni Records (C.A.P.O C)

2 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Prodige

Capo Coleone, Comin Out Tha Mile High City Check it out yall

Yo check out this new hot, thug s*** yall aint heard yet. Show some love to Capo C, comin up straight out tha Mile High, sssmmuufkas nice m…

Started by Gianni Records (C.A.P.O C)

0 Sep 24, 2011

What Happen to 50 cent ? Timeline 2003-2011

it seems 50 has gotten worse since the massacre his new single is gar-bo im not even hating ..this aint a hate thread but homie music lost…

Started by Eli.aka ►"Sweet James Jones"◄

18 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Superiun

The Collaborations on Curtis

I am enjoying this album totally. My song is FOLLOW MY LEAD with Robin Thicke. I also love AYO with JT and TImbaland. FIre is HOT to no pun…

Started by Candy Girl Reppin GGG GUNIT

3 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Vinstin Bedroom Springfield

50 CENT SPEAKS ON MAKING A GET RICH OR DIE TRYING PT2 ALBUM AND FREESTYLES AT THE END

Started by LATRUTH

2 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Money2burn

The Game Curtis kryptonite?

Man ok so im listenin to this song rite and im like dis is coo...f*** da beef i aint never took sides in it ...but man...dis n**** game los…

Started by Leon2be

18 May 9, 2010
Reply by ♛H∃AVEN$CENT™ $pecial friend

Has Anybody Purchased All Of 50's 4 Albums

If You Did Could You Take Picture Of All Of Them Together.

Started by Derrick M

0 May 3, 2010

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

dave commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bill Cosby Accuser Louisa Moritz Angling For Class Action Lawsuit With Help From 9 Other Alleged Victims
"She's ruining it for real victims with this story. A guy grabs your head, moves it to his crotch, and puts his d*** in your mouth. And then you suck it??? Did he threaten to kill you? Did he have a gun? Did he overpower you? If you give up bjs…"
15 minutes ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Beats Drake & Eminem For 'Favorite Hip Hop Album' & 'Artist.' Katy Perry & Beyonce Win Big At The 2014 American Music Awards
"The fact that you use the word "stupidest" speaks to your immaturity. Why don't you log off b****? You the one that addressed me first saying it doesn't have s*** to do with race and called me a dumb a** so what sense does it…"
17 minutes ago
John Campbell shared G-Unit Promotions's video on Google +1
30 minutes ago
John Campbell shared G-Unit Promotions's video on Twitter
31 minutes ago
Grandmaster Z commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bill Cosby Accuser Louisa Moritz Angling For Class Action Lawsuit With Help From 9 Other Alleged Victims
"Snowbunnies will get you in trouble lol"
35 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 6 blog posts were featured
41 minutes ago
Emanuel Deloza commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Beats Drake & Eminem For 'Favorite Hip Hop Album' & 'Artist.' Katy Perry & Beyonce Win Big At The 2014 American Music Awards
"Foolish b u gots to be the most immature and stupidest person on here mad over a comment emenim sucks a** Kendrick lamar is garbage im from compton and i wont even bump no tde if u dont like what i say they log off"
54 minutes ago
di commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Beats Drake & Eminem For 'Favorite Hip Hop Album' & 'Artist.' Katy Perry & Beyonce Win Big At The 2014 American Music Awards
"the thing with em is that his last slim shady albums encore and relapse had bad critics and sales so interscope forced em to change his style and then recovery was released and that rihanna song sold alot so what u gonna do its all about making…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy