All Discussions Tagged 'Cent' (962)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suge Knight Crashed 50's In Da Club Looking for Eminem and Dre Recalls D12's Swifty

As far as the time he was in Hawaii I wasn't actually with him at the time, but I heard of it. Em at the time was pretty much guilty by ass…

Started by Prezident Bejda

0 Jan 20

Suge Knight Crashed 50's In Da Club Looking for Eminem and Dre Recalls D12's Swifty

As far as the time he was in Hawaii I wasn't actually with him at the time, but I heard of it. Em at the time was pretty much guilty by ass…

0 Jan 20

0 Jan 20

0 Jan 20

Breaking News:Author Found No Evidence of Jerry Heller Stealing form NWA

while on the Murder Master Music Show Author Ben Westhoff (Original Gangstas) said "I found no evidence of Jerry Heller stealing from NWA"…

0 Sep 10, 2016

"God Calling" -Mike Knox of G-Unit Philly & Nyce Da Future of Infamous/G-Unit. This is fuccin hot!!

Leave Ur Thoughts People. This The Kind Of S*** I Expect Out Of G-Unit Consistently! Go register on NyceDaFuture.Com to check out the mi…

Started by ChasinDatPaper

6 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Mike Savage

T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

He shares the best advice he ever received, being more active on the social networks, love for his family, possible collaboration with 50…

Started by C-Lo - IG @clop3z

40 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Sevene Perez

NEW MIXTAPE FROM HAZEY TEY - "IT'S ALL OR NOTHIN"

NEW MIXTAPE FROM HAZEY TEY "IT'S ALL OR NOTHIN" #LISTEN & #DOWNLOAD NOW ON #DATPIFF http://www.datpiff.com/Hazey-Tey-Its-All-Or-Nothin

Started by Swagga Made

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Arlondo Sutton

Speed Kills Power Corrupts

Speed Kills Power corrupts dropped yesterday on Datpiff and is taking off. 1,500 views in the first 3 minutes and away it went. Reid V.i.P.…

Started by Reid V.i.P. Brown

0 Aug 12, 2014

RAPSTER J THE COMEBACK KID MIXTAPE OUT NOW! FEATURES FROM MC A, CHRIS BROWN, PRYCE TAG AND 50 CENT

Rapster J released his first mixtape of 2014 yesterday. The mixtape has already sold 4,822 copies around the United Kingdom. Many bootleg c…

Started by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

3 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Scott Welsh posted a blog post

FOLLOW DANIEL MIGNAULT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

Make sure to follow Daniel on Social media to keep up with the hearth rope social media icon and Author on his adventures and his endeavors! Keep posted on his life and make sure to show your love to the growing media star!See More
27 seconds ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Blockbuster Trade: The Los Angeles Clippers Send Chris Paul To The Houston Rockets (Video)
"And it's not a "blockbuster trade". It is gonna be interesting seeing both of em play together since they both like to have the ball..."
3 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Blockbuster Trade: The Los Angeles Clippers Send Chris Paul To The Houston Rockets (Video)
"Well they had to get rid of CP3 or Blake, couldn't pay both of em... And nobody wants to take a pay cut."
5 minutes ago
Haven Hall posted a blog post

'Hustlematic' Releases New Mixtape "Fresh Out"

Up-and-coming hip-hop artist, Hustlematic, has just released his brand new mixtape titled "Fresh Out The Feds". As evident in the project title, Hustlematic has recently been released from incarceration and is now going full-throttle with his music career. With associations with King T, E-40, and others, Hustlematic…See More
8 minutes ago
ThisIs50 posted blog posts
28 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
Blockbuster Trade: The Los Angeles Clippers Send Chris Paul To The Houston Rockets (Video) https://t.co/7sVMm4IoeB https://t.co/CYM3EhNUCm
Twitter39 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
Ralo - Never Going Broke ft. Young Dolph https://t.co/adINjtOLEI https://t.co/dKMHMaR1hC
Twitter39 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Blockbuster Trade: The Los Angeles Clippers Send Chris Paul To The Houston Rockets (Video)
"now this trade is retarded, they play almost the same position, plenty of powerhouse teams that could have used paul at the point"
43 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy