All Discussions Tagged 'Cent' (1,016)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Speed Kills Power Corrupts

Speed Kills Power corrupts dropped yesterday on Datpiff and is taking off. 1,500 views in the first 3 minutes and away it went. Reid V.i.P.…

Started by Reid V.i.P. Brown

0 Aug 12

To post your question for 50 Cent Click HERE

Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Started by BroadwayAllDay

8207 Jul 14
Reply by Prizmatic™

RAPSTER J THE COMEBACK KID MIXTAPE OUT NOW! FEATURES FROM MC A, CHRIS BROWN, PRYCE TAG AND 50 CENT

Rapster J released his first mixtape of 2014 yesterday. The mixtape has already sold 4,822 copies around the United Kingdom. Many bootleg c…

Started by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

3 Jul 6
Reply by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

New 50 Cent Video Dropping Next Week

http://instagram.com/p/o8-7NjDiZD/ from Eif Rivera Instagram Possibly a Bonus track of the Deluxe Edition of Animal Ambition. (My guess…

Started by T.T.S.

3 Jun 8
Reply by RedHood Beatz

Best Female Bodies in 50 Cent's New Videos #1 - Vote Tatted Up Holly for the 2014 Urban Model Awards [Gifs + Link]

#1 - Tatted Up Holly from the music video of 'Smoke' ft. Trey Songz Vote for Tatted Up Holly to be the 'Sexiest Ink Model' of the 2014 Urb…

Started by T.T.S.

4 Jun 7
Reply by T.T.S.

Rapper 50 Cent Accepts Bitcoin for New Album ‘Animal Ambition’

Business mogul and hip-hop star Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson has joined the growing number of musicians and entrepreneurs who are embracing Bit…

Started by T.T.S.

14 Jun 7
Reply by T.T.S.

Best Female Bodies in 50 Cent's New Videos #2 and #3 [Gifs]

Originally I wanted ALL gifs to be in the same post, but I realized it would slow every browser the f*ck down, so I'm uploading it in parts…

Started by T.T.S.

3 Jun 7
Reply by T.T.S.

50 Cent - Power Of The Dollar (Official Promo Copy CD - 1999) 18 Tracks

I sell my 50 Cent - Power Of The Dollar Official Promo Copy CD 18 Tracks from 1999 (Like New). If anybody want it, holla at me with your be…

Started by Lil' Click Kla (LCK)

2 May 27
Reply by A~R~D

T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

He shares the best advice he ever received, being more active on the social networks, love for his family, possible collaboration with 50…

Started by Vine: C-Lo

39 May 25
Reply by ♛H∃AVEN$CENT™ $pecial friend

Help Get 50 Cent & Trey Songz "Smoke" Added To Top 40/Rhythmic Radio Stations By Requesting It! (DETAILS INSIDE!)

Airplay is a huge factor in where a song places in the charts. Here you can help 50 Cent by requesting his single! It’s quick and easy. Sim…

Started by Henry Hill

1 May 9
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

MR.SMITH commented on NewMusic's blog post Pop Dollarz - Musik For The Villains (Official Music Video)
"I been saying 4 years i think 50 should sign him"
52 minutes ago
MR.SMITH liked NewMusic's blog post Pop Dollarz - Musik For The Villains (Official Music Video)
53 minutes ago
Mic Check liked NewMusic's blog post Nueliphe World (Nyce Da Future, Matt Reeves, Lot A Nerv) - F*ck The World
1 hour ago
bernard singleton shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago
Mic Check liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
1 hour ago
The Reeper 187 commented on NewMusic's blog post Euro (YMCMB) - 2014 Freestyle (Official Video)
"Kid is nice"
1 hour ago
cory G shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago
class_act commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post High School Shooting Near Seattle Leaves 2 Dead, Including Gunman. 4 Critically Wounded (Video)
"Whether it's related or not to Islam and Muslims this jihad call is similar to someone sitting in church and feeling the call of the Holy Ghost to come to the altar all the Muslims going to be deceived into going and fighting for the Antichrist…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy