All Discussions Tagged 'Cent' (962)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suge Knight Crashed 50's In Da Club Looking for Eminem and Dre Recalls D12's Swifty

As far as the time he was in Hawaii I wasn't actually with him at the time, but I heard of it. Em at the time was pretty much guilty by ass…

Started by Prezident Bejda

0 Jan 20

Suge Knight Crashed 50's In Da Club Looking for Eminem and Dre Recalls D12's Swifty

As far as the time he was in Hawaii I wasn't actually with him at the time, but I heard of it. Em at the time was pretty much guilty by ass…

0 Jan 20

0 Jan 20

0 Jan 20

Breaking News:Author Found No Evidence of Jerry Heller Stealing form NWA

while on the Murder Master Music Show Author Ben Westhoff (Original Gangstas) said "I found no evidence of Jerry Heller stealing from NWA"…

0 Sep 10, 2016

"God Calling" -Mike Knox of G-Unit Philly & Nyce Da Future of Infamous/G-Unit. This is fuccin hot!!

Leave Ur Thoughts People. This The Kind Of S*** I Expect Out Of G-Unit Consistently! Go register on NyceDaFuture.Com to check out the mi…

Started by ChasinDatPaper

6 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Mike Savage

T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

He shares the best advice he ever received, being more active on the social networks, love for his family, possible collaboration with 50…

Started by C-Lo - IG @clop3z

40 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Sevene Perez

Ex Dipset West Artist "Aka'Jang" Diamond Valedictorian (Official Video)

Former Dipset west artist Aka'Jang is back with his new single 'Diamond Vakedictorian" taken from the upcoming project 'Duary Of Lily Begam…

Started by akajang

0 Jan 2, 2015

NEW MIXTAPE FROM HAZEY TEY - "IT'S ALL OR NOTHIN"

NEW MIXTAPE FROM HAZEY TEY "IT'S ALL OR NOTHIN" #LISTEN & #DOWNLOAD NOW ON #DATPIFF http://www.datpiff.com/Hazey-Tey-Its-All-Or-Nothin

Started by Swagga Made

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Arlondo Sutton

Speed Kills Power Corrupts

Speed Kills Power corrupts dropped yesterday on Datpiff and is taking off. 1,500 views in the first 3 minutes and away it went. Reid V.i.P.…

Started by Reid V.i.P. Brown

0 Aug 12, 2014

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
20 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. posted blog posts
37 minutes ago
Indie Castle posted a blog post

Brandy Li Drops Iggy Diss Titled "DON'T GET ME STARTED."

Brandy Li is the hottest #whitegirl in the game. With her Lyrical IQ, Witt, and her forever changing competitive flows she clearly stands out. Whether you are entertained by the content of her verses or vibing to her flows, you can't deny she's fire! She's undeniably talented and versatile with her flow and lyrics to Pumpin gas, her remix to Iggy's Black Widow on Young Money's unsigned Hype Vol 3, School Boy Q's prescription drugs with DRP Muzik, her fire remix to young money's, I'm a star, or…See More
1 hour ago
Marvin Bernard commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Blac Youngsta - Illuminati (Mixtape Stream/Download)
"This is the Southern fried version of Tony Yayo. Make sure to support Blac Younsta and hopefully we get a collab with the real Tony Yayo #PassPortGang"
1 hour ago
Shamika Sanders posted blog posts
1 hour ago
rolie polie commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Migos Hit With $1 Million Lawsuit For Refusing To Return Clothes Worn In Niykee Heaton's 'Bad Intentions' Video Shoot
"That way"
2 hours ago
Kareem Williams posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Thisis50 TV's 5 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy