All Discussions Tagged 'CENT' (748)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Check out LOOK AT ME NOW LIVE ON DTF RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G PLAYING NEW EXCLUSIVE MUSIC

Check out LOOK AT ME NOW LIVE ON DTF RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G PLAYING NEW EXCLUSIVE MUSIC http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/27333946

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

0 Nov 29, 2012

CHIEF KEEF DISRESPECTS 50 CENT & WIZ : NO-SHOW FOR THE SHOOTING OF "HATE BEING SOBER"

Chief Keef was supposedly a no-show on the set of his video for "Hate Being Sober." Chief Keef may have nabbed 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa for…

Started by Matt

1 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Matt

LEGENDARY DJ RON G PRESENTS -THE RULER'S BACK (ALL BLENDS CD)

LEGENDARY DJ RON G PRESENTS - THE RULERS BACK (ALL BLENDS) CLICK LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD & LISTEN http://coast2coastmixtapes.com/mixtap

0 Nov 6, 2012

LEGENDARY DJ RON G PRESENTS -THE RULER'S BACK (ALL BLENDS CD)

LEGENDARY DJ RON G PRESENTS -THE RULER'S BACK (ALL BLENDS CD) http://coast2coastmixtapes.com/mixtapes/mixtapedetail.aspx/the-rulers-back

0 Nov 4, 2012

ESPN Confirmed 50 CENT,FLOYD MAYWEATHER DONE [VIDEO]

The relationship between rapper and aspiring boxing promoter 50 Cent and pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. is over. The breakup, r…

Started by NEWSKULL

2 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by NEWSKULL

NEW G-Unit Mixtape TRACKLIST LEAK

VIA YOUTUBE (Click Here)

Started by InstrumentalStash

1 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by larry byrne

TMT IS DEAD WELCOME SMS PROMOTIONS

50 Cent, whose TMT Promotions project fell apart before it could even start, is keeping his eyes on the boxing game, and has decided to ap…

Started by NEWSKULL

8 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by 305 (ANTHONY)DadeCounty

New Artist "GQ" Being signed by FIFTY?!?!?!

There is a new artist that may be getting signed by G-UNIT in the near future...Chris "GQ" Perry is currently in the G-Unit Roster and expe…

Started by Chris Belcher

2 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Chris Belcher

Why Does The "OLD" 50 CENT only appear on Features?

All the best Rhymes, Flow , or/and Hook I heard from Him can only be heard on features With Artists OUTSIDE of G-Unit... It is not even a r…

Started by NEWSKULL

11 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by myles

50 Cent adds two more headphones to his SMS Audio line

We'd be lying if we told you that we fully expected to be hanging out with 50 Cent when we traveled around the world to Berlin, but earlier…

Started by NEWSKULL

3 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Motor city 82

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Racist Fargo, ND Woman Amber Hensley Fired, Investigated By Police After Video Of Her Threatening To Kill 3 Somali Women Goes Viral (Video)
"So a secretary said some stupid s*** to three Somali woman and got fired. How is this a story? This is nothing but sensationalism for the sheep to keep the agenda going by the stupid liberals. Blown way out of proportion, was that fat slob really a…"
22 minutes ago
THA D0N commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Racist Fargo, ND Woman Amber Hensley Fired, Investigated By Police After Video Of Her Threatening To Kill 3 Somali Women Goes Viral (Video)
"@bongo servitude is a false equivalence to the American trans-Atlantic slave trade. You're mentioning things that doesn't effect this country or the people in it. American slavery/racism still impacts people of color in 2017 and I'm…"
31 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Napoleon & Noble of Outlawz On "All Eyez On Me": It Could Have Been Better (Video)
"Movie was horrible and a lie"
33 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Racist Fargo, ND Woman Amber Hensley Fired, Investigated By Police After Video Of Her Threatening To Kill 3 Somali Women Goes Viral (Video)
"What else is new"
36 minutes ago
Mikhail Stukov posted a blog post

Livesosa - "Hollywood Nova" (Mixtape)

LiveSosa strikes an artful balance between producer, songwriter and artist. The Fort Smith, AR native is just as comfortable and skillful behind the boards as he is with a pen or on the Mic. Growing up in a household that played r&b (R. Kelly, Tamia, Erykah badu, Anita Baker, Lauryn Hill) as equally as Rap (Tupac, Jay, Biggie,…See More
49 minutes ago
Natalie N Mann liked Natalie N Mann's blog post #NewVideo "Let Me Show You" Rah 1 Ft Teeny Barrino @TeamCollective #Rah1 #LetMeShowYou #FutureStars
1 hour ago
Natalie N Mann posted a blog post
1 hour ago
City commented on NewMusic's blog post Rotimi - Want More ft. Kranium (TI50)
"this is actually the best record this dude has put out...the I just hit a lotto joint was cool too"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy